Meeting Luhan...

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

The next morning, Key waiting outside Jieun’s house for her, she came out shortly and greeted, “Good morning oppa!” Key’s smile slowly disappear, he put his hands on her face, which came as a surprise to Jieun, his thumb resting on her eyebag, “It’s swollen… Did you cry yesterday?” he asked with a frown, “N-no, I just have swollen eyes everytime I wake up,” Jieun lied before pushing Key’s hand away from her face gently.

The car ride to the hospital is a quiet one, Jieun just kept looking outside, Key was upset that Jieun lied, he could see that she cried the night before but since Jieun told him that she had swollen eyes, he just listen. “Do you need me to accompany you in later?” Key asked, finally breaking the silence. Jieun turned and shook her head, “I’ll be fine alone inside, oppa, you can wait for me outside,” she answered ending with a smile before looking outside again.

“Mom, I said that I’m fine, why are you insisting I go to the hospital!” Luhan asked angrily after getting dragged to the hospital by his mother. The next thing his mother said makes Luhan guilty for a moment, “I’ve only got one son and that’s you, I don’t want anything to happen to you!”

“Oppa, can you get me a cup of hot milo, I’m thirsty,” Jieun asked after her check-up is done, the doctor said that it is not uncommon for pregnant woman to have severe morning sickness, but if it’s too severe, she should come back to the hospital, other than that, the baby is fine and she will be able to know the gender of the baby by the next check-up. She sat down along the chairs lined against the wall while waiting for the medication.

“Lee Jieun.” The nurse called out.

‘Lee Jieun… I must be hallucinating, how could Jieun be here,’ Luhan thought but he could not believe his eyes when he saw Jieun approaching the counter. I sat frozen on his seat, Jieun is right in front of him, she didn’t left overseas, he rubbed his eyes and it’s really Jieun. He stood up and when Jieun turned, she saw Luhan in front of her. “Lu-Luhan…” she mumbled, it was so sudden, and she didn’t intend to meet him yet.

He walked towards Jieun and hugged her tightly as people walking by looked on, it’s exactly like a scene from those drama where the male lead met the female lead after a long time. “Jieun… Why did you left without a word!” Luhan asked, he don’t want to let her go, afraid that she will leave him again. “You are suffocating me.” Jieun whined and finally Luhan release her, his hands holding onto one of her hand to prevent her from leaving.

“Jieun…” a male husky voice called out.

Jieun took out her hand from Luhan’s, “Oppa! Thank you, we can go now, why don’t you go and get the car first,” Jieun said to Key, Luhan was confused at their relationship, they seemed like a couple. “Who is-“ before Luhan could finished his question, a nurse came running to Jieun, “Miss Lee, you have forgotten your scan of your baby,” Jieun smiled and thanked her, carefully putting the scan into her wallet.

‘Baby… Jieun is pregnant…?’ Luhan hesitated but ask anyway, “Baby…?”

‘Since you already find out, there’s no use for me to continue lying…’ Jieun nodded her head, “I’m three months pregnant,” she took out the scan and show Luhan, “This is my baby that is gradually growing in my tummy, isn’t it cute?” Luhan looked at her and asked the question in his mind “Is the guy just now the father?” Jieun took over the scan and kept it in her wallet, “Can I don’t answer that?” she asked, “Or is it Baekhyun?” Luhan said, Jieun eyes widen upon hearing his name, she quickly pulled Luhan to a corner, “Please don’t tell him, please!”

‘The baby is Baekhyun’s…’

Luhan felt his world crumbling down, he forced out a smile, “What are you going to do next, you can’t avoid him forever?” Jieun looked down on the floor, “I can always deny that the child is his if he asked, after all, he doesn’t know that I’m pregnant,” she answered naively. Jieun looked at her watch, it’s fifteen minutes since Key left, “Come visit me next time, I’ll text you my address.” Jieun said with a smile before leaving to the carpark.

‘Jieun… I.. love you…’

“What are you doing here? The nurse is calling for you,” his mother was looking for him and finally found him at a corner. “I met her… I finally met her… but she isn’t alone… she’s with a guy now…” Luhan mumbled endlessly while his mother gave him a confused look.

------------------------------

“That guy…” before Key could finished his question, Jieun answered, “My best friend and also my ex-boyfriend’s ‘brother’ as in those very close friend like brother.” Key gave her a ‘oh’ look and asked, “Do you want to shop around Seoul first?”

‘It’s been a long time since I last came to Seoul.

“Oppa, I want to go to the book store, can you drive me there?” Jieun asked. Key smiled and nodded his head, “So how’s the baby?” Jieun smiled and answered while her tummy, “The doctor said that the baby is fine and I’ll be able to know the gender by the next check-up, oppa, can in with me next week! I already reserve you to be the baby’s godfather if you don’t mind.” Each time Jieun talked about the baby, her face will be full of smile, “I won’t mind of course!” Key agreed and they started talking about names for the baby and how Key will buy the baby tons of toys, spoiling him.

Jieun immediately walked to the ‘Motherhood’ section, she picked out a few award-winning book and without second thought, she paid and left, “Wow, you are fast,” Key said with a laugh before driving to a Korean restaurant to have their dinner. Jieun sat on the car and started reading the book to prepare her for motherhood, “A mother-to-be should not get agitated or angry.” She read out and looked at Key, “Oppa! So you must not make be agitated or angry.” Key laughed after hearing what she said.

*Growl*

“Mother-to-be, your stomach is growling, let’s go and have our lunch,” Key said before bursting into another round of laughter while Jieun just pouted and followed behind. “Stop laughing!” Jieun warned before playfully hitting Key on his arm. “The way you said it just now, it’s so funny!” Key explained, laughing till he tears. Jieun stopped walking and pouted, she her tummy and complained, “Baby, your godfather is bullying me!” Key turned back; he walked towards Jieun, bends down and said, “Baby, your mother is really funny!” He then held her hand and pulled her to the restaurant.

*Growl*

Jieun puffed her cheeks and refused to eat unless Key stopped laughing, Key held back his laughter and said, “Eat it now, your stomach is growling, your baby is hungry.” Jieun looked at him and then at her tummy, she finally ate it. Key looked at the way she ate, it’s so cute, while Jieun is engrossed in her food; Key sneakily took a photo of her. “Oppa, why aren’t you eating?” Jieun asked before continuing her food. After she’s done, she saw Key settling the bill, “Oppa, how much is it?” she asked, preparing to take her wallet out. She looked at Key waiting for an answer but Key stretched out his hand and whipped , “Aigoo, you are going to be a mother, but the way you ate it,” Key chuckled. Jieun then took the tissue and whipped off, looking away embarrassedly.

“This is my treat to you and my godson or god-daughter,” Key said with a smile. Jieun remembered that he hasn’t seen the scan yet, she took out and passed to Key, “Oppa, this is your god-son or god-daughter.” Key looked at it and smiled, he took a picture of it with his phone, “I can sense that my god-son or god-daughter will be a future fashionista just like me!” Now it’s time for Jieun to get her revenge, she burst out into laughter and said, “Fashionista… You…” The both of them started bickering in the restaurant.

‘Jieun…’

*************************************

Thanks for the sub and comments!

Here's Baekhyun kiss to you~ His hairflip~

My very first bias - Sehun and my current bias - Baekhyun.

LOL at Baekhyun's face. HAHAH! Sehun like one drunk boy.