Satisfaction

My Baby's (Player) Father

“Goodnight,” Jieun said as she lied down on the bed, covering herself with the blanket as Baekhyun whined like a kid, “Jieun-ah…”

“You can’t leave me hanging like this,” he whined again, poking the side of her waist with his fingers, but Jieun gave no response.

“Jieun…” he called out again, this time round, Jieun flipped and hover above Baekhyun catching him by surprise, “Jieun-ah…” he called out as Jieun leaned down and whispered at his ears, “I’ll show you who’s the boss,” in such seductive tone that catch turn anyone on.

Baekhyun was still shock by her sudden boldness, his eyes were locked with hers as her hands travelled up his stomach slowly, “Jieun…” he moaned out, slightly frustrated as Jieun gave him a peck on his cheeks and said, “Goodnight.”

She rolled off him and headed to the door, she laughed at the sight in front of her; she just wanted to and not turned him on. Baekhyun widened his eyes and sat back up, “Ya! Lee Jieun! Come back here!” he shouted, frustrated, ually and emotionally.

“Yoogeun’s calling,” Jieun sang before closing the door as Baekhyun lied back down, his fist hitting against the bed, first he got ed by Key and now, Yoogeun. “Lee Jieun, just wait, I’ll get my revenge back!” Baekhyun smirked and tried to sleep.

-

Jieun was still sleeping when she felt someone trailing kisses from her neck down to her chest, she opened her eyes and chuckled, “Seriously?” she asked, ignoring him.

“You can sleep while I do the work,” he answered but how is she supposed to sleep when he is trying to do something to her.

But, at this time, the same irritating spamming of doorbell could be heard again, Jieun looked at Baekhyun who is obviously pissed off, she wanted to get off the bed to answer the door but Baekhyun is dominating her.

“No way am I letting you go now,” Baekhyun growled in a y and hot manner, Jieun knew the only way is to let him continue but the doorbell is really getting louder and louder.

“Fine, be fast!” Jieun gave in but neither of them could get into the right mood with the doorbell ringing like crazy, Baekhyun eventually gave up, he rolled over to the empty side and said, “Forget it.”

Jieun chuckled at him who is acting like a child whose favourite toy gets confiscated; she leaned in and kissed his cheeks, “I’ll get Key-oppa to bring Yoogeun out later so we can have some time alone together.”

Jieun then went down to get the door as a smile curved on Baekhyun’s lips. He got off the bed and went to Yoogeun’s room.

“Oppa, you are early,” Jieun said the first thing she opened the door revealing a ‘WTF-took-you-so-long-to-open-the-door’ Key, “Don’t tell me,” before Key could finish the sentence, Jieun immediately interrupted, “Not what you are thinking.”

Key eyed Jieun suspiciously, “I gave you time alone yesterday and you didn’t use it?”

“Oppa!” She whined feeling her cheeks burning hot, Key chuckled, “Alright, is he good in bed?”

“Oppa!” Jieun shouted as Baekhyun brought Yoogeun who just woke up down, “Key-hyung,” Baekhyun greeted, his tone trying to sound as friendly as possible. But who will be happy when the same person ruined the plan not once but twice!

Key walked over to Yoogeun and carried him, “My god-son, how have you been?” Key said in a baby tone as Yoogeun just looked at him blankly since he just woke up.

Jieun suggested, “Oppa, why don’t you bring Yoogeun out later?”

Key’s face lit up and he was quite surprised, “Really? Just me and Yoogeun?” he blinked his eyes in disbelief.

But Key being Key, he knew what Jieun is up to, “I can’t wait to spend time with Yoogeun, hurry go and wash him up,” he said to Jieun who carries Yoogeun to the bathroom to wash up.

-

While Jieun is in the bathroom with Yoogeun, Key looked at Baekhyun and asked, “So, what’s your plan right now?”

“Plan?” Baekhyun tilted his head and asked, not getting what Key is referring to.

Key wanted to hit Baekhyun’s head at that instance, “You guys got a kid together already, are you going to stay like this forever and give her no status?” Key explained.

Baekhyun obviously will give a status to Jieun, but he is finding the right timing to propose, “What are the both of you talking about?” Jieun asked, coming down with Yoogeun.

“Nothing, just some men’s talk, is Yoogeun all ready to go?” Key asked as he walked towards Jieun who passed him the baby’s bag filled with all the necessities Yoogeun needs.

Jieun walked Key and Yoogeun to the door, “I’ll text you later to go and find you for dinner,” Jieun said kissing Yoogeun on his cheeks.

-

Once the door closes, Baekhyun walked over and carried Jieun in bridal style to the bedroom. A ‘hungry’ man is an angry man indeed. After getting satisfied, he rolled over to the empty spot beside her, both of them still panting hard; he pulled Jieun close to him and said casually, “Let’s get married.”

Jieun laughed and answered, “Wow, what a romantic way of proposing, no rings or whatsoever.”

Baekhyun laughed along and said, “So, if I prepare a ring and propose, you will marry me?”

With her eyes closed, she replied tiredly, “Baekhyun-ah, I’m really tired, let’s talk about this next time.”

Baekhyun peeked over and saw her sleeping face; he leaned in and kissed her cheeks, “Goodnight my wife.”

Jieun’s lips curved into a small smile upon hearing that, she is really glad that Baekhyun popped the question, of course she is going to marry him but as a girl, she wants it to be romantic and not when they are and smelling of .

“I love you,” Baekhyun said with his eyes closed while slowly drifting off to sleep.

Even though Jieun is tired, she could still hear what he said, “I love you too,” she answered back as he hugged her around the waist, both of them drifting off to dreamland.

***************

Update!

Thank you for subscribing, commenting and upvoting! 

I do read the comments. haha!

Next chapter will be a little more of Key-Yoogeun bonding time and GUEST APPEARANCE~

Finally, no ing for the ually frustrated boy.

HAHA!

& Yes, proposal coming up soon~

So here's a short preview of what will be coming up soon (in chapters).

- Proposal

- Yoogeun's 1st birthday

- Marriage

- Marriage life

- THE END

Please keep smiling like that. <3


This episode of 'Three Wheels' (Quiz to change the world) is really worth watching because there's Key, Suho and Baekhyun. 

His fingers are really pretty. ~____~