Drunk Baekhyun + Frustrated Luhan

My Baby's (Player) Father

The ride home was a quiet one with Baekhyun tapping on the steering wheel while driving and Jieun who just glanced occasionally at him. She worried of him, he just came out of the room and became like another person which scares her a little.

“I won’t be going up with you, I’ll drop by later or maybe tomorrow,” Baekhyun said when they reached their house.

Jieun didn’t ask much but nodded her head as she carried out Yoogeun from the baby seat, “Take care and don’t drive too fast,” was all she said before she walked to the lift lobby. She turned her head and found that he had drove off.

-

The music is blasting loudly with people grinding with each other and the whole place reeked of alcohol, Luhan inched towards the room carefully and apologizing to the people occasionally. When he reached the room, he saw Baekhyun drinking shots after shots of alcohol.

“Enough, you are drunk,” Luhan shouted at him as he took over the shot gulping it down.

Baekhyun looked up at him with reddened face, “Lu-luhan… What are y-you doing h-here?” he asked as he took up another shot.

“Waitress, please clear up everything here,” Luhan ordered as he took over the shot preventing Baekhyun from drinking.

“Please bring the bill in too,” Luhan requested as Baekhyun started shouting, “Give me the alcohol!”

“If it’s not for Jieun, I won’t even care about you,” Luhan mumbled as he carried Baekhyun to his car.

Baekhyun started coughing and he vomited on Luhan’s shirt causing him to have a mental breakdown, “Yah! Byun Baekhyun!!!!” Luhan screamed causing people around them to look at him.

Baekhyun used his hands to wipe his mouth while Luhan just stood rooted to the ground looking at the puke on his white shirt. “Come back here you bastard!” Luhan shouted as he walked to Baekhyun.

-

Jieun was about to sleep when she heard the doorbell ringing, she opened the door and saw a drunk Baekhyun and a frustrated Luhan at the door. “Just placed him inside the room,” Jieun instructed as Luhan threw Baekhyun onto the bed once they reached the room.

“Thank you and I’m sorry for the trouble,” Jieun said and she passed Luhan a clean t-shirt that belongs to Baekhyun, “Go and wash yourself up.” She said and as expected, Luhan can never lose his cool at Jieun. He nodded his head and headed to the guest toilet.

Jieun sat down beside Baekhyun on the bed and sweep his bangs neatly; she traced a finger down his face, “Why did you drink so much…”

She stood up and was about to leave when Baekhyun grabbed her wrist, “Don’t go…” he mumbled in his sleep.

Jieun used her other hand to remove his hand; she then went to get a pail of water with a towel to place it on his forehead. She also changed him out of his dirty clothing. When she’s done with him, she went down and saw Luhan sleeping on the sofa still holding onto his dirty shirt. Jieun chuckled and carefully removed his dirty shirt from his hands.

“Thank you.” She whispered softly before heading to the laundry room.

-

Sunhee could not sleep the whole night, she kept on thinking of what Baekhyun had said and honestly, she was very hurt at him. She won’t allow anyone to hurt her baby, not even the guy she love.

‘We will show everyone that we will be strong.’

She looked at the clock and decided to head out for a drink at a nearby 24hours café. Unknown to her, there’s someone secretly following her, someone that is secretly protecting her all along.

“Why are you always hurting yourself? Can’t you see that I’m here along?” The person sighed and muttered.

-

Luhan woke up from his sleep and realized that it’s already 6 in the morning, he stood up and stretched himself turning his head only to see Jieun sleeping at the table, he smiled and walked towards her, silently sitting opposite her as he observe her sleeping looks.

“She’s such an angel even in her sleep,” Luhan commented softly.

He could not help but wanted to kiss her forehead when he heard the sound of door opening, he quickly faked that he just came out of the kitchen and saw Baekhyun who was massaging his head as he walked down the stairs, “You owe me one,” Luhan said walking towards the sofa.

“Where’s Jieun?” Baekhyun asked and turned his head to see Jieun sleeping at the table, he walked towards her and scooped her up waking Jieun up in the process, “Just sleep,” Baekhyun whispered sweetly into her ears, Jieun closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

Luhan saw how loving the both of them are and could not help but cursed mentally that he nearly ruined his friendship with Baekhyun.

Baekhyun washed up and went to take a look at Yoogeun who was still sound asleep before heading down to the living room. “Your car is still at the club’s carpark, I’ll drive you there to retrieve it now.” Luhan said as Baekhyun nodded his head.

Luhan noticed Baekhyun kept on massaging his head, “Are you alright? Can you drive later?”

“Just a little hangover as usual,” Baekhyun chuckled and assured that he will be fine.

“For safety precaution, I better call your chauffeur to drive the car instead, I’ll send you home now,” Luhan shook his head unconvinced at what Baekhyun had said.

-

Baekhyun thanked Luhan for last night before heading back up dreadfully. He opened the door and saw Sunhee having breakfast at the table. As much as Sunhee was hurt by what he said yesterday, she still chooses to forgive him, “Have you eaten?” She asked but got no response.

She forced out a smile and continues eating her breakfast until she received a phone call requesting to meet her. She cleared up the breakfast and went to change to meet the person.

“What is it that you want to talk again?” She questioned her fingers tapping on the table.

“If he doesn’t want the baby, I’ll be glad to take up his spot,” the male said sounding desperate.

Sunhee glared at him, “Do you know what you are talking about! That- that night was a mistake!”

“In terms of looks, you are not up to Baekhyun, in terms of money, you are not as rich as him, in terms of position, you are only my dad’s assistant while Baekhyun will be the future successor of his father’s company. Please know your limits,” Sunhee hissed.

“I can give you what you want! I can give you what Baekhyun-sshi could not give you,” the male declared.

Sunhee looked at him, “I want 5 million now, can you give me?” she said coldly to make him give up.

“I can give you what money cannot buy,” the male continued, his hands slowly extending out to reach for hers.

Sunhee removed her hands away upon his touches, “Even without a father, I won’t let the baby acknowledge you either.”

“The baby is mine, I carry the baby for 9 months, I give birth to the baby and I’ll decide who the father is,” Sunhee emphasized as she stood up ready to leave.

“Without me, will you even have the baby? Without me, will Baekhyun-sshi even marry you,” the male stressed causing Sunhee to stop in her track.

“That night, nothing happened between you and Baekhyun-sshi, he was too drunk to even react, you just staged everything to make him believe that he slept with you… Are you even the old Sunhee I knew years ago?” The male said his heart pains to know that she had changed.

Sunhee forced out a smile and turned to face him, “As long as I get to be with him, I don’t care what I need to do, even if I have to sacrifice someone, I’ll gladly do it, and one more time from you, I’ll make sure I get dad to fire you. Mr Assistant,” she warned before leaving the café.

‘Why have you become like this… Remember the promise we made when we are overseas?’

**********************

The truth is out! & Yes, nothing happened.

I see people pitying Sunhee and I can see people will hate Sunhee now.

And this mysterious guy won't be any idol, but a random OC that I came up with.

Unless you all wants the mysterious guy as an idol. Haha!

Baekhyun ruining my life... T___T