Baekhyun in Panic

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

Jieun waited for Baekhyun at the living room and after a long wait, she eventually dozed off only to be woken up by the thunderstorm a while later. She looked at the clock, 2AM but no traces of Baekhyun. She dialed for Baekhyun’s number and it was the worst choice ever.

“Hello,” a female voice answered the call, Jieun remained silent, “Hello,” the female voice repeated, “Baekhyun-oppa, your phone,” the female voice said to Baekhyun who then answered the phone, “Hello.” Baekhyun said.

Jieun covered as she started crying, “Hello,” Baekhyun repeated, Jieun removed the phone away from her ear and ended the call.

‘Baekhyun…’

Honestly, Baekhyun and his group of friends are all knocked out to know what happened except Luhan who left after a heated argument with Baekhyun.

Flashback

“Hello, I’m Sunhee, Baekhyun’s fiancée,” Sunhee introduced herself to the 11 men seated at the VIP room. They looked at each other and tried to figure what is happening. Luhan stood up and walked towards Baekhyun, “We need to talk, now,” he demanded.

Baekhyun let out a sigh and followed Luhan, Sunhee grabbed his wrist and whined, “Oppa…” Baekhyun smiled and assured, “I’ll be back soon.”

-

“Fiancée.. What about Jieun?” Luhan questioned Baekhyun, his tone sounded angry. Baekhyun leaned against the wall, “My wedding will be held soon, remember to come early.” He said coolly. Luhan grabbed Baekhyun by his collar, “You promise me before that you will take care of Jieun! You promised me!” Baekhyun pushed Luhan away, “Promise is meant to be broken! Sunhee is my first love, have you forgotten how important she is to me!” Baekhyun snapped.

Luhan flew a punch on Baekhyun’s face, “Jerk! Byun Baekhyun, you are the biggest jerk ever!” Baekhyun fell to the ground as he wiped the corner of his mouth and realized that he’s bleeding, he stood up and shouted, “Deal with it, you have been friendzone by Jieun, she loves me, just deal with it!” Baekhyun smirked and gave an arrogant face; Luhan was so close to giving Baekhyun another punch when Sehun stopped him, “Hyung!”

Luhan glared at Baekhyun and then muttered, “I’m going home now, all my mood is spoil by this shameless couple.”

-

“Oppa, what happened to your face?!” Sunhee exclaimed exaggeratedly, Baekhyun flung her hands away, “I’m being punched, are you happy with this answer!” Sunhee huffed and puffed after Baekhyun raised his voice at her in front of his friends. Baekhyun then started drinking and the rest of them are also drunk after being forced to drink with Baekhyun who was venting all his frustration out on alcohol.

End of Flashback

Baekhyun woke up the next day with throbbing headache; he looked around and realized that the place looks so unfamiliar. He turned his head and saw Sunhee sleeping beside him, all their clothes are on the floor. Sunhee opened her eyes and greeted shyly, “Oppa..” Baekhyun looked under the bedsheet and realized that he wasn’t hearing anything.

“What happened yesterday?” Baekhyun asked, Sunhee widened her eyes and cried, “You don’t remember anything?” Baekhyun shook his head and Sunhee started crying, “I don’t know where you live so I decided to bring you here, but when we reached the room, you started kissing me, I tried to stop you but you just continue-,” before Sunhee could continue, Baekhyun ruffled his head at the mistake he made once again, “I’ll take up whatever responsibility since we will be getting married anyway.”

Sunhee slapped Baekhyun’s face, “So if we are not getting married, you will just pay me money and asked me to forget everything? What are you treating me as? e?” Baekhyun shook his head and tried to explain, “No, I don’t mean it, I’m sorry.” Sunhee picked up her clothing that was near her and wore it, “Get out!” Sunhee shouted as she pointed at the exit.

“Sunhee,” Baekhyun called out, “Get out!” Sunhee shouted again, this time, she picked up Baekhyun’s clothes and throw it out of the room leaving Baekhyun in his boxer. “Get out now,” Sunhee screamed and Baekhyun had no choice but to leave. After closing the door, Sunhee started crying and she started to swipe everything on the dressing table to the floor. Baekhyun wore his clothes and continue knocking on the door, “Sunhee…” he called out but Sunhee didn’t respond.

-

Baekhyun went home and saw Jieun sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable state, he walked over and said, “Hey baby, why are you sleeping here?” Jieun opened her eyes and hugged Baekhyun, “I’m waiting for you to come back, I tried calling your phone, but it didn’t get through,” she lied. Baekhyun release her from the hug and looked at her puffy eyes, “You cried?” Jieun shook her head, “I got a bad dream,” she lied again. “I’m sorry,” Baekhyun apologized.

‘I’m sorry, Jieun-ah, I really love you, and I always do…’

Baekhyun then walked Jieun back to their room, as he was taking a bath, Jieun started to inspect his clothing and smelled perfume that belongs to a lady, and she also spotted lipstick stain on the collar of his shirt. “Baby…” Baekhyun came out from the toilet and saw Jieun holding his shirt, he walked over and snatched the shirt away, “What are you doing!” he questioned.

‘I don’t want to believe it, why must you do this to me!’

Jieun looked at Baekhyun, her tears flowing down like no tomorrow, “Our baby will be out in a few weeks’ times and he will be born without a father,” Jieun cried and mumbled. “Jieun…” Baekhyun called out but Jieun just kept mumbling, “Our baby will be out in a few weeks’ times and he will be born without a father.”

“Baby, don’t scare me,” Baekhyun walked over and attempt to get Jieun back to senses. “Our baby will be out in a few weeks’ times and he will be born without a father.” Jieun mumbled as she started crying her hearts out. “What should I do if he asks for his father, what should I do.” Jieun mumbled incoherently. Baekhyun shook Jieun gently but to no avail, he was starting to get panic, “Jieun-ah,” Baekhyun called out again.

Jieun her stomach and murmured, “Baby, I’m sorry, you’ve no daddy. I’m sorry.” Her started to get faster and faster as she continues murmuring, “Baby, I’m sorry, you’ve no daddy. I’m sorry.” Baekhyun is on the verge of breaking down too. He fell to his knees and begged, “Jieun-ah, please don’t scare me. Please.”

Baekhyun looked down and realized that Jieun’s pant is wet; he looked up and saw Jieun just mumbling incoherently as she her tummy with the tears flowing down her face. “Baby…” Baekhyun called out.

“Ah…” Jieun cried out in pain.

**********

New update!

Thanks for the lovely comments and to the people who subscribe to this story.

Baekhyun is being a real jerk seriously. OHGOD~

Anyway, I've started a new story featuring Luhan, Daehyun and OC.

Please do give that story support and love too. Hehe

Shameless advertising for that story. HAHAHA.

Story: I Choose To Love You