Proposal (2/2)

My Baby's (Player) Father

"Will you marry me?”

Jieun looked around and saw all the familiar face and it finally dawned on her that Baekhyun had been out for the past weeks is to prepare this special event.

“Marry him, marry him, marry him!”

Everyone in the room chanted, even both their parents chanted along too. The loud voice of Yoogeun chuckling can be heard and Jieun finally realized that Eunji and Key are part of it too.

Jieun looked down at Baekhyun who was still on bended knees waiting anxiously for her answer, “Jieun-ah, what are you waiting for?” Mrs Lee came forward and asked, the tears from her eyes started flowing down as she nodded her head shyly.

Everyone started cheering as Baekhyun put on the ring on her ring finger and hugged her tightly, “Lee Jieun is finally mine!” Baekhyun shouted excitedly before sealing it with a kiss as the crowd cheers started getting louder and louder.

Mr and Mrs Lee walked forward and said to Baekhyun, “Baekhyun-ah, now I’m officially handing my daughter to you. If she came back crying one day, I’ll swear that I won’t let you off,” Mr Lee warned as he smiled at her daughter, “You will be someone’s wife soon, remember that your responsibilities will be different too,” he said with tears glistening in his eyes.

“Dad…” Jieun called out as she hugged her father.

Jieun looked around but found no traces of Luhan, why he isn’t present since everyone else is present too. When everyone was going to congratulate Baekhyun, Jieun went to Sehun and pulled him to a corner.

“Congratulation, Jieun,” Sehun said with a smile.

Jieun smiled and thanked him before asking, “Where’s Luhan?”

Sehun blinked his eyes when he heard his name, he gulped a little but tries to maintain his composure, “He’s busy, you know, in China, he had business meetings to attend, but he ask me to send you his greetings too.”

Jieun pouted but still smiled, “Do you have his address? Maybe I can drop him a visit?”

“Ah… It’s alright, I’ll ask him to e-mail you soon since he’s, erm, busy,” Sehun said before they are joined by Kai and Chanyeol.

Sehun turned around and heaved a sigh of relief.

-

Key and Eunji found Jieun at a corner with her friends, they smiled sheepishly as Jieun pouted, “You two liar!” she whined.

“Sorry,” Eunji apologized as Key teased Jieun, “Now that someone is getting married, I’ll be saved from all her ranting~”

Jieun puffed her cheeks, “So… in oppa’s eyes, I’m someone who just rant… How hurting…” she turned her back and fake crying.

Key felt guilty and said, “No~ Of course not~ You are always my adorable sister who I love~~~~ her ranting so~~~~ much.”

Jieun chuckled, “I’m just kidding! Oppa, thank you so much for helping and you too, Eunji-ah, thank you!”

-

Baekhyun went to find his friends who started teasing him, “Aye~ I can’t believe you are so romantic,” Chanyeol said flashing his trademark grin.

“You will know the stress I undergo when you all plan your own proposal next time,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes and said.

“Not anytime soon,” all ten of them said in unison, it still feels weird without Luhan…

“Right… Anyone has any idea how to contact Luhan, I really hope he can turn up for our actual wedding,” Baekhyun said with a slight pout.

Everyone turned silent except for Sehun, “Count him out, he will be really busy for the rest of the months, he asked me to send his greetings to you.”

Baekhyun looked down and sighed, “Alright then, but, he really can’t find time to come? Just for a night?”

Sehun shook his head, “Hyung, I’m afraid not; his business in China is rather big.”

“Aww…” Baekhyun said sadly before returning to his usual self.

“Thank you for coming,” Baekhyun and Jieun shook hands and said to all the guests and Baekhyun’s parents suggested to bring Yoogeun home for a night since they hardly sees their grandson and Baekhyun gladly nodded his head.

-

The both of them finally reached home, placing his hands on her waist, he pulled her close and asked, “So, do you enjoy yourself today?”

Jieun smiled blissfully and replied, “Totally… Thank you.” She said as she leaned in and gives him a deep kiss on his lips.

She pulled away and said, “Go and bathe, you have a long day today!”

“Together~” he said happily and dragged Jieun along even before she got a chance to protest.

-

Jieun was admiring the ring on her finger at the balcony when Baekhyun hugged her from the back, “Do you like the ring?”

“Very,” she replied resting her head against his chest, “I’m really touched by what you had planned. Really touched,” she added.

Without exchanging anymore words, they just stood there, enjoying each other’s presence as the wind blew against their face, “I love you,” Jieun whispered loud enough for him to hear as a small smile crept up, “I love you too.”

Still holding each other’s hands, they cuddle on the bed, “This will be the most memorable night for me,” she looked up and said before leaning on his shoulder again.

Baekhyun held up her hand to admire the ring he had chosen, “This looks exceptionally beautiful on you,” he complimented before bringing her hands near his lips to kiss.

Jieun smiled and noticed that he looked tired, “Shall we sleep; you looked tired.”

Baekhyun and Jieun slept facing each other as he pulled her closer to him, embracing her, he kissed her forehead while she leaned in and listen to his heart beat, for some reason, she sleeps well when she hears his heart beat that beats one by one, slowly.

She continued smiling even in her sleep because she knew that, he will always be there for her no matter what happened and that they will love each other more after today because she is genuine touched and happy and he is genuine satisfied and looking forward to spending the rest of their lives together, till death do them apart.

*********************

The part 2 as promised. ^^

Thanks for all the subscribing and upvoting as well the time taken for you to leave the comments.

Everything is a motivation for me.

Updates for the week had been done as I will be heading to BKK tomorrow. 

Now that proposal is done, it will be left with Yoogeun's 1st birthday, Wedding day and maybe a special chapter.

Maybe I'll get it done by 60 chapters? haha!

<33333 to everyone.