KeyGeun bonding time! (Special appearance: Jung Eunji)

My Baby's (Player) Father

While Jieun and Baekhyun are busy at home, Key isn’t having an easy time either. Yoogeun was getting cranky from the hunger and Key can’t tend to him since he was driving the car. “Yoogeun-ah, we are reaching soon,” Key soothed the crying boy from the rear mirror.

He looked around the streets and decided to settle for some western food. Carrying a wailing Yoogeun, Key entered the restaurant as people looked on with some gawking at him being a single father. Key rolled his eyes and scoffed a little.

The food came and Key fed Yoogeun some soup knowing that the wailing boy is very hungry. True enough, Yoogeun stopped crying after drinking some soup. Key smiled and patted Yoogeun’s head.

“Kibum-oppa?”

Key looked up and saw a girl standing infront of him, her eyes fixed at Yoogeun and then back to Key, Key felt the urge to explain, “I didn’t know what you are married with a kid,” she tried to laugh it off but her heart hurts a little.

Key stood up and waved his hands, “No, No, No, you have mistaken! This boy is my godson.”

She laughed and said with her trademark Busan satoori accent, “Aye, oppa, you don’t need to lie, furthermore, this little boy is cute – like you.”

Key felt his cheeks getting red, ‘like you’, “Alone? Want to join us?” Key asked and Eunji nodded her head, “Sounds good.”

Eunji looked around and noticed that Key is alone, “Where’s your wife?”

Key nearly choke on his food, “Oppa, oppa, are you alright?” Eunji asked, frantically passing him a cup of water, taking a napkin, Key wiped his mouth and explained, “I’m not married and this is really my godson, his parents are coming later.”

Eunji then sat down and played with Yoogeun who at first clings tightly onto Key because the girl playing with him was totally new and foreign to him. But slowly, Yoogeun started opening up to Eunji while Key played and fed him.

-

“Baekhyun-ah~,” Jieun whispered sweetly into his ears, wearing just his t-shirt, she climbed onto him to wake him up, “Wake up~”

Baekhyun opened his eyes and saw Jieun dressed in his t-shirt and sitting on his abdomen area, “What time is it now?” He asked rubbing his eyes and then embracing Jieun, Jieun chuckled and struggled out of his embrace, “Don’t sleep anymore, I’m going to bathe and pick Yoogeun.”

She then went down the bed and walked to the toilet, while Baekhyun sat up and looked at her long slender leg, wearing just his boxer, he followed behind her hoping to have some quick shower with Jieun.

Jieun turned around and stopped him, “I really have no time for any fun now, so, please go back the bed,” she said before closing the door.

Baekhyun sighed and went back to the bed obediently and played with his phone while waiting for Jieun.

-

“You got a cute son there,” some random passerby commented while Key and Eunji are pushing Yoogeun in his pram.

Eunji didn’t deny but just smile shyly and said thank you, Key is secretly happy that she didn’t deny immediately. The trio then stopped infront of her photo store, “Shall we take some photographs together,” Key suggested as Eunji hesitated a little before agreeing, “Why not.”

Eunji carried Yoogeun up from his pram carefully and went in to one of the machine, how Key wished that time will stop, he doesn’t want to be separate from Eunji again, he lost her once and now that they are able to meet again, he really wants them to be back together again.

“1, 2, 3, smile,” Eunji said cheerfully as all three of them smile for the camera, with Yoogeun chuckling as soon as the camera clicks, Yoogeun turned to Eunji and chuckled before burying his face around her neck.

-

Baekhyun and Jieun are done dressing up and by now their stomach are growling loudly, “I’m so hungry,” Baekhyun whined as he slung his arms around her shoulder.

Jieun took out her phone to call Key, “Oppa, where are you?” she asked as both of them are making their way to Baekhyun’s car.

“Kibum-oppa, who’s that?” Eunji asked playing with Yoogeun, Key looked at her and answered, “Yoogeun’s parents, they are coming to fetch their son back.”

“Ah…” Eunji couldn’t hide her disappointment, having to separate from Yoogeun, “In that case, I should leave now too,

“Oppa, are you with a girl?” Jieun exclaimed followed by her laughing as Key hurried changed the topic, “Let’s meet up at XXX restaurant,” he said before ending the call.

Key grabbed onto Eunji’s wrist and at that moment, the both of them swore that, sparks are flying around them, Key let go of her wrist and rubbed his nape, “If you don’t mind, join us for dinner, his parents are easy-going people too.”

Eunji nodded her head and smile as they pushed the pram together, ‘Kibummie, I’ll stay if you ask.’

-

Jieun and Baekhyun had long reach the restaurant when they see Key approaching them with a girl beside him who was carrying Yoogeun, Jieun smiled knowing that this girl must be someone special to him, “Jieun-ah~,” Key called out as he ruffles her hair, “Eunji, this is Yoogeun’s parents, Jieun and her future husband, Baekhyun,” Key introduces as he carries Yoogeun and placed him on the baby chair that was placed beside Jieun.

“Hi, I’m Eunji,” she said shyly as she greeted both Jieun and Baekhyun.

“How’s Yoogeun, is he being good today?” Jieun asked after Key and Eunji had settled down.

Eunji smiled and nodded his head, “Yoogeunni is really good, he doesn’t throw tantrums at all and he is always smiling.”

“He’s really a sunshine boy,” Jieun remarked before turning her head to look at the menu.

-

“So, did Key-oppa ask you out today?” Jieun asked curiously throwing glances at Key who was obviously starting to get nervous at Jieun’s curiosity.

Eunji laughed and denied, “Ah, I was walking down the streets when I saw a guy that looks like Kibum-oppa, I went in and saw him with Yoogeun, at first I thought that Yoogeun was his son.”

Jieun chuckled and commented, “Looks like it’s fate that made the both of you to meet each other today, and it’s fate that I get to know you too, do come often if you want to play with Yoogeun.”

Eunji widened her eyes at the last sentence, “Really? I can meet you often to play with Yoogeun?”

Jieun nodded her head and at this moment, the two males are getting bored of the conversation, “Hyung, let’s go outside a while.”

Key was hesitant, “Oppa, just go, I won’t eat Eunji up,” Jieun teased as Eunji nodded her head.

Key and Baekhyun are outside the restaurant and Baekhyun asked, “That girl, she’s someone important to you right?”

Baekhyun laughed when Key frowned, “Since when are you so curious like Jieun?”

“Why did you ask me out?” Key went straight to the point as Baekhyun choked a little on his saliva, “Hyung, I’m preparing for a special event for Jieun and I need your help.”

Key looked at Baekhyun slyly, “Special event?”

“I need you to bring Yoogeun out for the whole day before appearing at night at this restaurant where the special event will be held, also I need you to liaise with her friends and family so that the special event will be successful,” Baekhyun explained.

Key laughed and said, “Are you going to propose?”

Baekhyun nodded his head, “I hope it will be successful…”

Key patted his shoulder, “It will, let’s go back in before the girls ate up our food!”

*************

I'm back and I'm so sorry for disappearing the whole of October!

I was so busy with school as well as revising for my semestral examination for the whole of October.

I'm so thankful that my loyal readers are still there for me! Thank you so much!

Back with a new update, and I hope to end this story by Dec 19, 2013. 

It's always sad to end a fanfiction that I've invested time in, that's why I kept on dragging on even though I can end it at Chapter 20 or Chapter 30.

T_____T

Anyway, SHINee, EXO etc are coming Singapore on Nov 16, but I'm not feeling excited...

I'm going to the concert but I can't seemed to get all hyped up, maybe not yet! Haha!

Alright! As usual, gif spam!


Omg, the way they laugh! It's so cute! & coincidentally, both of them appeared in this fanfic too!

LOL