This is War

My Baby's (Player) Father

“Baekhyun!” Jieun screamed in her sleep as she opened her eyes, beads of sweat flowing down her forehead. She sat up on the bed and noticed that the surrounding isn’t her bedroom.

The door opened revealing Luhan with a worried look, he walked towards her and the lamp near the bedside, “What happened?” he asked worriedly as he took a piece of tissue to wipe off the sweat on her forehead.

Jieun held onto his hands and cried, “I dreamt that Baekhyun left me, he found out about the contract and he was very angry and disappointed. The dream is so real!”

Luhan looked at her, he was hesitating, he faked a laugh and said, “Silly girl, it’s just a dream, go back to sleep now.”

Jieun refused to let go of his hands, “Why am I here?” she asked examining the room while waiting for his response.

“You were so drunk when you called me and it’s not safe for you to be alone at home, so I brought you here for my maid to take care of you,” Luhan answered, standing up preparing to leave the room.

“Why am I drunk?” Jieun asked, she had no recollection of what had happened earlier on.

Luhan tilted his head and asked back, “Why do you have so many why? Go and sleep now, it’s 3 in the morning.”

Jieun smiled and lie back down on the bed, “Luhan-ah, thank you,” she said softly but enough for Luhan to hear, he smiled upon hearing it, “Jieun-ah, goodnight,” he said before exiting the room.

“Luhan-ah, goodnight,” she smiled before closing her eyes.

-

Luhan gave a call to Baekhyun who came to his house to meet him reluctantly, Baekhyun kept on nagging to himself on his way to Luhan’s house, he pressed the doorbell repeatly and impatiently until Luhan ran to the door so that he won’t wake Jieun up, “Why must you meet me today,” Baekhyun asked emotionlessly as he walked to the sofa and sat down.

Luhan widened his eyes and signal him to speak softer, “What? You are keeping a girl at home?” Baekhyun took this opportunity to as he laughed at him.

Luhan rolled his eyes and nodded his head, “Yes yes, so can you please speak softer?”

“Who is it, what kind of friend you are, keeping it to yourself,” Baekhyun said as he fold his arms and pout.

Luhan sighed and answered, “It’s Jieun…”

Baekhyun turned and looked at Luhan immediately upon hearing Jieun’s name, “She’s drunk and I think she dialed my number by accident, so I went down and saw her slump on the table as guys around her are slowly taking advantage of her,” Luhan explained to prevent Baekhyun from misunderstanding.

Baekhyun did felt worried but he quickly put on his pokerface and acted like he doesn’t care, “Why are you telling me all these? We have broken up, her business is none of my business. Is that all? If yes, I’m leaving now,” he said standing up ready to walk to his car.

Luhan rolled his eyes and lunged to him grabbing him by his collar, “Jieun doesn’t drink! But she drinks because of you! She loves you, don’t you feel it,” he shouted pinning Baekhyun against the wall.

“I lost to a damn contract! She traded me! I loved her so much but she sees me as someone to trade…” Baekhyun raised his voice as he pushed Luhan away.

He straightened his clothes and said, “I’m leaving, I don’t know where my dad will send me too but I won’t be back for a year or two.”

Luhan couldn’t stand Baekhyun who kept running away instead of facing the issue, “As expected for you, Byun Baekhyun, you are doing what you do best, running away rather than facing the issue,” Luhan said trying to agitate Baekhyun.

Baekhyun shot him a glare and asked, “What are you talking about, I don’t run away, I faced everything!”

“Right, says the one who leave her after she had given birth, says the one who is leaving her again because of a damn contract,” Luhan scoffed as he glared hard at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun had this urge to punch Luhan but he held himself back, he cooled down and said, “I don’t know what you are talking about, I’m tired, so I’m leaving now,” without waiting for Luhan’s reply, he walked to his car and drove off.

Unknown to them, Jieun was actually woken up by the whole commotion, she heard the whole conversation between Baekhyun and Luhan, at that instant, she wanted so much to rush forward and explain, but she didn’t, “So, it’s not a dream… He’s really leaving…” she mumbled and headed back to the bed.

Jieun lie back down on the bed and cried silently as she doesn’t want Luhan to be worried. Luhan was cooling down when he heard the door clicked closed; he immediately rushed to Jieun’s room and heaved a sigh of relief when he realized that Jieun was sleeping.

He went back to his room and thought hard on how to explain to Jieun if she asked about Baekhyun. He knew how much Jieun cherished her relationship with Baekhyun having gone through all the ups and downs with him, who knows, they still didn’t stay together forever.

-

Jieun woke up with a throbbing headache from all the crying, she asked the maid for some pills to soothe her headache by lying that she’s experiencing hangover. Luhan was preparing breakfast in the kitchen when the maid informs him about Jieun’s throbbing headache. Instead of the maid delivering the pills, Luhan deliver the pills up along with breakfast to the room for her, Jieun looked up and saw Luhan coming in with a small table placed with food as well as the pills.

“Fancy having breakfast on the bed?” Luhan asked with a smile and placed the table on the bed before Jieun could reply, her eyes scanned the table and then at Luhan, she doesn’t deserve all these.

“Luhan… I-,” she was interrupted before she could finish her sentence, “The maid told me that you are having hangover, hurry have your breakfast and then eat the pills, you will feel better later,” Luhan said sitting down on the bed as he looked at Jieun eating the breakfast.

“Aren’t you eating too?” Jieun asked as she cut the food into smaller pieces, she poked a piece and feed Luhan, “I’m not used to just me having breakfast alone while other is looking on,” she said as she poked another piece for herself.

‘If only we can do this everyday…’

“Luhan,” Jieun called out but got no response, “Luhan,” she called out again and he regained his senses, “I- I’m going out awhile, make yourself at home and remember to eat the pills.”

He looked at Jieun while Jieun looked at him back with her innocent puppy eyes, he pressed his lips against her forehead, “I’ll be back..” he said before leaving her room while she was a little surprised by his sudden kiss.

-

Luhan drove his car to Baekhyun’s house and texted him to come out now to meet him. Baekhyun came out of his house still in his pajamas and bed hair, “What do you want again?” he asked impatiently, especially since he had a hard time sleeping and when he’s deep in his sleep, he got interrupted by the irritating phone of his.

“I’m here to declare a war with you,” Luhan answered confidently as he took off his shades with so much style that some of the girls nearby were so immersed by his hotness.

“What?” Baekhyun answered back in a confused tone while staring at Luhan.

*****************

Sorry for the very very late update!

I'm so busy to even sit down infront of my laptop and write this chapter.

Finally got the time and inspiration so here's the long awaited update!!!

Happy 400th subbers (it passed the 400 mark a few days ago but I'm too busy to update /pouts/)

I actually wanted to update when EXO released 'Growl' MV but got no time.

Thank you for all the comments, subbies and upvoting!

Here's my love for you guys!

Here's my usual gif spam for you guys~

Look at this cutiepie, did he got a shock from the fan's beauty? HAHAH!