Proposal (1/2)

My Baby's (Player) Father

It’s had been close to three weeks since Baekhyun told Key about his plans and other than splitting his time up for Jieun, he also had to meet up with Key often to ask about his progress. At the same time, Jieun had started to get suspicious at Baekhyun, she noticed that he had going out every night at the same time without fail for the past weeks.

But with the appearance of Eunji who had accepted Key’s confession, she posed as a great help too at distracting Jieun from all her thoughts.

D-1

Eunji had asked Jieun out as she knew that Key and Baekhyun had to confirm everything and hence Baekhyun won’t have time to accompany Jieun, “Ahhhhh~ Yoogeun-ah~,” Eunji called out excitedly at the entrance of Jieun and Yoogeun who was seated in his pram.

“I’m sorry, we are late,” Jieun apologized as Eunji smiled and said, “It’s alright, I reached not long ago too, let’s go and grab some food.”

As the both of them waited for their food, Jieun could not help but rant a little to Eunji, “Eunji-ah,” she called out grabbing Eunji’s attention away from Yoogeun.

“Baekhyun had been going out at night at the same time these few weeks,” Jieun said as she couldn’t hide the disappointed look on her face.

Eunji looked at the girl infront, ‘Silly girl, you will know the truth tomorrow.’ She reached out and held her hands, “Don’t think too much, maybe he was out running errands?” Eunji tried to assure Jieun who just smile faintly.

-

“Hyung, how’s everything at your side?” Baekhyun asked anxiously, they are left with 1 day before the big day. Key looked at his anxious look and could not help but laugh, “This is my first time seeing you looking all serious.”

“Hyung, I’m serious,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he waited for the answer, “Her parents will be at the restaurant at 8pm sharp and as for her friends, as far as I know, she had not mention anyone before so I believe her friends are also your friends and yes everyone had agreed to reach at 8pm, except,” Key stopped talking as Baekhyun waited.

“Except?”

Key cleared his throat, “Luhan-sshi…”

Baekhyun felt his heart dropped a little, the name that he had not heard for quite some time, the person who he wanted to know, how he had been, “Any reason?” Baekhyun asked hoping to know a little more about him.

Key rubbed the back of his neck, “I tried calling him, but the call kept directing to the voicemail, I tried to find out more about him but it seemed like, he disappeared, even my contacts in China could not find him.”

Baekhyun nodded his head, “Anyway, Jieun’s appointment at the salon had been booked for 3pm, the dress, heels and jewelleries you ordered had been sent to the salon, the limousine will pick you up at 3.30pm, your suit, flowers and ring had been sent to your parents’ house, so I’ll send Eunji to bring Yoogeun out tomorrow with me and we will appear at 8pm sharp too,” Key added as Baekhyun thanked him profusely.

“So, how’s your side going?” Key asked.

Baekhyun nodded, “Pretty good, the restaurant had been booked, I’ll leave home early as usual but I’ll put a sticky note informing her to go the salon.”

Key frowned, “Do you think it will work?”

Baekhyun let out a sigh, “I hope so…”

-

Baekhyun came home after concluding the day with Key on the last minute preparation, he walked towards Yoogeun who was playing in his playmat, “Yoogeun-ah~,” he called out sweetly as he watched his son chuckle.

“Are you going out tonight?” Jieun asked backhugging him as she rested her head on his back, it’s been so long since she hugged him and it seemed like he lost weight.

He stood up straight and turned to face her, “Nope,” earning a smile from her.

“Go and bathe, I’ll cook you something to eat,” Jieun said pushing him to his room as Baekhyun gave her a peck on the cheek, “Thank you~”

-

D-Day

“Baekhyun-ah,” Jieun called out as she woke up to find that he had left, she sat down and let out a sigh, she walked towards the toilet but her eyes landed on the sticky note on the dressing table.

Be at STAR Salon at 3pm sharp, I’ll pick you up at 5pm. See you later.

Love,

Baekhyun

Jieun looked at the sticky note and could not help but smile, ‘What is he planning?’ she thought before heading to the toilet. As if Eunji could predict, the doorbell rang the moment Jieun changed Yoogeun who had woke up and was drinking his milk.

Carrying Yoogeun, Jieun went to open the door and saw Eunji standing outside, “May I bring Yoogeun out today? I really miss this little boy so much even though we just met yesterday,” Eunji pouted.

Jieun chuckled, “Sure thing, can you take care of him a while, I’ll go and prepare his stuff.”

Eunji carried Yoogeun and sat down on the sofa while waiting for Jieun to pack Yoogeun’s stuff at the baby room, she took out her phone and texted to the group chat.

Eunji: Going according to the plan, I’ve picked up Yoogeun. -10:30am

Key♥: Way to go! That’s my baby~ -10:31am

Eunji: ㅋㅋㅋ See you later Kibummie♥ -10:31am

Key♥: See you later baby~ -10:32am

Baekhyun: Am I non-existent or what? -10:33am

Key♥: Don’t be jealous, you will be seeing your baby soon too. -10:34am

Jieun came back down and see the smile on Eunji’s face, “Woah, the smile on your face~ Must be from Key-oppa right,” Jieun teased as Eunji tried to hide her burning hot cheeks from her.

Jieun placed Yoogeun inside the pram as she kissed her son’s forehead, “See you tonight,” she cooed before turning to Eunji, “Just give me a call when you are bringing him home.”

Eunji nodded as Jieun walked them to the door. After they left, Jieun blew up her cheeks and thought of what to do before she head down to the salon at 3pm. She had no other friends, and her friends are also Baekhyun’s friends.

-

Jieun decided to drop her parents a visit not knowing that her parents are part of the surprise event tonight. “Jieun-ah, what are you doing here?” Her mother asked ushering her daughter in.

Jieun smiled and explained, “Eunji and Key-oppa took Yoogeun out and since I’m free, I decided to visit the both of you, how have you been?”

“Fine, have you eaten?” Mrs Lee asked as she gets the maid to prepare some food for Jieun.

-

“Son, now that you have decided to settle down, I hope you will treat Jieun well and not hurt her anymore, understand,” Mr Byun said even though he knew that this son of his had grown up and changed a lot after knowing Jieun and he is truly touched that after what they did to Jieun, she still sticks by Baekhyun and never gave him up.

Baekhyun smiled and hugged his father, “I’ll treat Jieun well and not make her cry anymore.”

Mrs Byun came in and saw her son all dressed up, “I can’t believe that my son had finally to settle down,” she remarked as she couldn’t help but tear up.

Baekhyun walked towards his mother and wept the tears off, “Mom, it’s not like I won’t come back anymore, I’ll bring Jieun and Yoogeun over often. I promise.”

Mr Byun came over too and the three of them just hugged each other before Baekhyun looked at his watch, “See you later at 8pm.”

He checked the rings and roses once again before heading down to the limousine.

-

Jieun had arrived at the salon where she was usher to a private room fitted with a changing room, she didn’t stop thinking of what Baekhyun is up to. Sitting infront of the mirror, she let the stylist do her hair as the makeup artist applies makeup on her face.

After that, she was taken to the changing room where she was stunned at the dress hanging infront, it was a pretty and simple looking white dress and Baekhyun knew exactly what Jieun likes, she doesn’t like fanciful dress.

Jieun came out wearing the dress as the rest of them looked at her with astonishment. The dress fits her perfectly well showing off her assets and curves well, “Wow, such a beauty!” they complimented as she blushed at their words.

5PM

Jieun walked out of the salon and saw Baekhyun leaning against the limousine, he himself was surprised that Jieun pull off the dress perfectly well, he walked towards her and held her hands, “You look very beautiful today,” he said leading her to the limousine.

“Where are we going today and what’s the occasion today?” Jieun asked when they are inside the limousine heading to the restaurant.

Baekhyun didn’t give her an answer but grinned, “Secret.”

They finally reached the restaurant and Jieun was shocked to find that the restaurant was empty, “I’ve booked the whole restaurant,” Baekhyun said as if he could read what Jieun was thinking.

Being a gentleman, he pulled the chair out for her before sitting opposite her, “I’ve prepared the menu for you, so just sit back and relax.”

The appetizer was served first followed by the main dish. When they are done, Baekhyun stood up and walked forwards, extending his hand out, he asked, “May I invite you for a dance?”

Jieun smiled and nodded.

The both of them sway to the music slowly enjoying each other’s company as Jieun placed her head on his chest, she can hear his heart beating fast, really fast.

“Where is your heart beating so fast?” She teased and the music ended with Baekhyun walking her back to the seat, “Now for the dessert.”

As the waitress served the dessert, it’s closed to 8pm, “Aren’t you eating?” Jieun asked when she noticed Baekhyun looking lovingly at her.

Baekhyun shook his head and went up to the stage, “I’ve prepared something special to you, I’ll be singing a song for you.”

Song link: EXO-K – Baby

Lyrics: http://thecolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com/2013/06/04/exo-k-baby/

As Baekhyun is about to finish the song, all the guests started thronging in one by one surprising Jieun who was really shocked at their entrance. “Mom, dad,” she mumbled when she saw her parents among the crowd.

With the bouquet of roses in one hand and the ring on the other, Baekhyun walked towards Jieun and said on bended knees, “Will you marry me?”

**********************

Here's an update and yes, it's the proposal!! Sorry for taking a long time to update because I seriously have no idea how to write out a proposal scene. 

& Sorry if this proposal scene is not something you expected... 

This is only part 1, there's still part 2 coming up which I hope I can post up asap.

Thank you everyone who subscribe and upvote this story!!!

HAPPY 600+ SUBSCRIBERS!

& as a motivation, I shall gift everyone part 2 by tomorrow!

If I can, I'll finish it up by tonight and maybe I'll update in the wee morning? Who knows. Hehe!

BaekHan clapping for me for surpassing 600 subscribers~ Keke

So cute!!! 

Still very handsome even when you sweat~

Tired puppy is tired~

Omg, why are you so happy when you had been handcuff~ LOL