Cohabiting?

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

The next day, before Jieun could leave the house, Key came out and saw the luggages; he rushed forward and asked worriedly, “Thinking of sneaking away again?” Jieun looked down in shame and answered, “Oppa will have to date and if your girlfriend sees me living with you, what will she thinks?” Key was lost for words, “I’ll tell her you are my god-sister and I’m here to take care of you.” Jieun shook her head, “Oppa, not all girls are able to tolerate their boyfriend treating another girl so well in front of them. I’ll move back to Daegu.” Key held her wrist, “No way am I going to let you go in this state! You are 7 months pregnant now, alright, since you want to leave, let me at least ask someone to take care of you in Daegu then.” Key said as he took out his phone to call the particular person.

“Oppa!” Sunhee greeted in her high-pitched voice as she ran towards Baekhyun and clings her arms over his, Baekhyun forced out a smile and tried to remove his arm from hers. “What are you doing here so early?” He asked as Sunhee just followed behind. Just then his phone rang and he went back to his room to answer it. A little while later, Baekhyun came out from the room all-dressed up, “Oppa, where are you going?” Sunhee asked with a frown. “Out with friends,” Baekhyun lied before dashing out of the house as Sunhee took her bag to follow him but as soon as she came out, Baekhyun’s car is nowhere to be seen. “Oppa!” Sunhee whined and folded her arms.

*Ding Dong*

Jieun went to open the door and her eyes widen when she sees the person infront, “Why are you here?” Jieun asked folding her arms. “I asked him to come,” Key answered, ‘I’m doing this for the child and you, you can’t avoid him forever.’ Jieun whined and pouted, “Oppa!” Key ignored Jieun’s whining and said to Baekhyun, “I’ll leave Jieun with you, she wants to go back to Daegu and I can’t let her live alone in Daegu at this state. So please take care of her.” Baekhyun smiled and nodded his head.

‘I can’t stay here any longer, sigh, I guess this is the only way.’

Baekhyun went in and took Jieun’s luggage to load it to his car as Jieun looked at Key, “Oppa, thank you for taking care of me and the baby room, I’m sorry, the baby won’t be able to use it.” Jieun said holding back her tears. She missed Key of course, since her pregnancy started, Key was there for her, to cook for her and take care of her. Key ruffled her hair and said, “I’ll go back to visit you with my girlfriend next time.” Jieun nodded her head and hugged Key for one last time. “Oppa, you will always be my best oppa, I love you.” Key whispered back, “I love you too, my best dongsaeng.”

‘Jieun-ah, I hope you will be happy with Baekhyun, he’s a nice guy though.’

Jieun who was just looking out of the window noticed that the route they are taking are not heading towards Daegu, “Where are we going?” Jieun asked as she saw a smirk on Baekhyun’s face, “Our house,” he answered as Jieun protested, “No! I can’t go to your house when I humiliated you infront of your parents!” She then pouted and folded her arms. “Our house, not my house,” Baekhyun said with a laugh, “It’s actually gifted by my parents to me, so it’s our house now, you will be staying there with me forever and the baby will grow up there.” Jieun blushed a little hearing what he had said, she looked away and said softly but loud enough for him to hear, “Who says I’ll be spending my life with you forever.” Baekhyun chuckled upon hearing it.

Jieun her tummy and said, “Baby, this will be our new house.” The baby kicked her tummy lightly as Jieun let out a faint cry, upon hearing it, Baekhyun rushed towards Jieun abandoning all the luggages, “What happened?” He asked worriedly as he held Jieun on the waist. Jieun chuckled when she saw Baekhyun’s worried face, “Nothing, the baby just kicked me.” Baekhyun then lower his face down to Jieun’s tummy and said, “Baby, don’t kick mommy anymore, daddy will feel pain to see your mommy in pain too.” Baekhyun then lift his head and said, “Go in the house first, here’s the key, I’ll get your luggage in.” Jieun nodded her head and went in, to her surprise, the house is clean and decorated, she started wandering around and she went in to one of the room on the second floor, it’s the baby’s room, everything is in place for the baby. “Do you like it?” Baekhyun asked when he found Jieun inside the baby’s room. Jieun nodded her head, “When-,” before Jieun could asked, he answered, “Whenever I’m free, I’ll come here and decorate the house bit by bit and hope for the day you will be the female owner of the house with me.” Jieun was really touched by what Baekhyun did, she wrapped her arms over his waist and hugged him, hearing his heartbeat, “Thank you,” Jieun said softly and chuckled when she heard Baekhyun’s heart beating fast, “Why is your heart beating so fast?”

‘Ji-Jieun just hugged me?!’

“Be-because y-you hugged m-me,” Baekhyun answered stuttering, ‘Is this a dream?’ Jieun chuckled and continued hugging him and mumbled, “Pabo.” Jieun let go of the hug and asked, “How’s Luhan?” Baekhyun smiled and answered, “He’s fine, and he can be discharged today, wait,” Baekhyun looked at Jieun with a suspicious look, “How did you know that Luhan is hospitalized?” Jieun decided to tell him the truth, “I was at the hospital and I saw Sehun, he told me that Luhan had been hospitalized.” Just then Baekhyun’s phone rang, “Look around the house first, I’ll go and answer this call,” he said before kissing Jieun on the cheeks. Jieun was surprised as she touched her cheek after Baekhyun kissed her.

Baekhyun went to the living room and saw Jieun seated on the sofa, “I’ll be going out for a while; shall we go and have dinner outside later?” Baekhyun said as Jieun smiled and nodded her head, “Alright then, I’ll come and fetch you later, be careful,” Baekhyun said before kissing Jieun on her forehead. Jieun went to what looks like the master bedroom, there’s a baby cot beside the king-sized bed; she chucked and thought, ‘This boy really thinks that I’ll be sleeping here one day.’ She went to the study room to use her laptop and instead of continuing to lie to Luhan; he decided to tell him the truth after he had recovered.

‘Baekhyun, thank you!’

“Mom and dad, what’s your important?” Baekhyun asked when he arrived home, “Son, we have set a date for your marriage with Sunhee, it will be held in two months time,” Mrs Byun said with her face full of happiness. Baekhyun frowned and answered, “No way am I marrying her! The only person I’ll marry is Lee Jieun, the mother of my baby!” The smile on Mrs Byun face faded, “This is final, and I’ll only accept Sunhee as my daughter-in-law,” she said sternly before walking back to her room. Baekhyun messed up his hair and shouted, “I’m living with the mother of my baby now, so I won’t be coming back to live here.” As Baekhyun turned to leave, he saw Sunhee standing at the door in tears, “Oppa…”

‘Sun-Sunhee… She heard everything?’

He walked towards Sunhee, “I’m sorry.” Sunhee couldn’t believe what she had heard, Baekhyun apologizing to her; this isn’t the Baekhyun she knew, “Oppa, no…” Sunhee cried as she held onto Baekhyun’s hand. Baekhyun removed his hand from hers forcefully as he drove back home leaving Sunhee crying at his house. Mrs Byun saw it and said to Sunhee, “Silly girl, don’t cry, I’ll make him change his mind.”

‘Oppa… I want you and only you.’

--------------------------------------

Fluffy chapter, I hope so

So do you guys like this chapter?

Haha! And i didn't mean to make Jieun looks like a . 

Thanks for the subbie and comments! <33333

Bonus!

Introducing EXO-A, A for Ahjumma


EXO-A member 1 - Ahjumma Baekhyun

EXO-A member 2 - Ahjumma Luhan

EXO-A member 3 - Ahjumma Sehun 

EXO-A member 4 - Ahjumma Suho