Jieun's problems

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

Jieun had been in the hospital for close to five days after giving birth. Her parents sent someone to pass her some tonic and baby stuffs but they never personally came to see Jieun for once. Jieun carried Yoogeun and walked around the room; she spent the remaining time standing near the window and just goes into deep daze with Yoogeun sleeping soundly in her arms.

“Jieun,” Key called out but got no response.

He walked over and tapped Jieun gently, “Jieun,” he called out again and this time Jieun came back to her senses, she turned around and greeted, “Oppa.” Key smiled and said, “The doctor said that you can be discharged tomorrow.” Jieun turned around after putting Yoogeun in the cot, “Really! I can’t wait to go back home,” she exclaimed but soon, she became upset again.

‘Home… Where’s my home?’

Key noticed that she’s quiet, “Are you alright?” He asked while comforting her. Jieun smiled weakly and answered, “Y-yes.” Key asked again, “I’ll come and pick you up tomorrow?” Jieun shook her head, “I’m fine, really.” She answered, her voice sounding irritated. Key knew that she’s annoyed, “Alright, chill.”

-

After Jieun changed and settled everything, the nurse came in with baby Yoogeun nicely dressed up, “Ms Lee, remember to come back for the check-up.” The nurse reminded as she hand over the baby to Jieun. Jieun smiled and thanked the nurses as well as the doctors.

“Where do you want to go, Miss?” The taxi driver asked after Jieun flagged down his taxi. Jieun’s mind went blank upon hearing it, “Home,” she answered uncertainly. “May I have the address?” The taxi driver asked again, Jieun seems to be in a panic, she flipped through her phone and finally show the taxi driver the address.

Throughout the trip home, Jieun just kept hugging Yoogeun tightly and murmured, “Mommy only have you left, mommy only have you left.” Yoogeun started crying from the uncomfortable hugging, Jieun panic and was in a lost. The taxi driver saw that Jieun is in a lost from the rear mirror, “The baby is just getting uncomfortable from your hug just now,” he remarked casually. True enough after Jieun stopped hugging Yoogeun tightly, he stopped crying.

-

Jieun stood outside the house, hesitating to go in, she looked around the neighbourhood but everything seems so foreign to her. “Hi, Jieun-ah, is this your baby? Oh, he’s so cute,” one of the neighbour commented and Jieun just smiled awkwardly. “You should go back in now, it’s not good for the baby to get blown by the cold air,” she added and Jieun just nodded and head back in.

When she stepped in the house, she felt weird. The house seems so new to her. She closed the door and tour around the house. Jieun stopped infront of the door labeled, ‘Baby Room’, carrying Yoogeun on one hand, she opened the door and was surprised at how pretty the room is decorated, she walked over to the cot, with the free hand; she ran through the bedding and lightly placed Yoogeun inside the cot.

-

Jieun sat on the sofa and hugged her knees, she rocked back and forth, her tears streaming down her face, “I cannot let anything happen to Yoogeun, I only have Yoogeun left,” she mumbled as she rushed into the room every fifteen minutes to check on Yoogeun. She was in a daze when she heard Yoogeun’s cries; she rushed in and realized that he was hungry. Jieun picked up Yoogeun from the cot and started -feeding him, she started humming to the tune of ‘Angel’; her tears unknowingly flow down her face.

She carried Yoogeun and went back to her room; she pushed open the door and saw a baby cot seated at the corner of the room. She walked over to it and placed Yoogeun inside the cot and patted Yoogeun to sleep. Jieun sat on the bed, hugging her knees while biting her fingernails, “I’m all alone now… I’m all alone now…” she murmured.

Ever since giving birth, there’s isn’t a night where she won’t shed a single tears, she will secretly weep at night on the bed. She felt stressed, nervous, upset, troubled and meaningless. She closed her eyes but each time she closed her eyes, she remember the scene of Baekhyun begging her. Jieun opened her eyes and walked towards Yoogeun, he was sleeping soundly like an angel.

-

Jieun was woken up at 3am in the morning from Yoogeun cries, she noticed that his diaper is heavy and true enough, he was crying because of the uncomfortable feeling of his diaper. Jieun looked at her phone and decided to feed Yoogeun too. She lied back down on the bed after putting Yoogeun to sleep.

“Jieun,”

“Jieun-ah,”

“Wake up! The baby is crying!”

Jieun opened her eyes and hear Yoogeun’s cries; she made her way to the baby and carried him trying to understand what he wants. She carried Yoogeun out to the sofa and started to feed him since she counted that the baby might be hungry. Jieun is feeling tired, very tired. She just want to sleep all day, after she’s done feeding the baby, she placed him on the cot and was able to head back to sleep when the door bell rang.

Jieun opened the door looking extremely bad, her hair is in a mess and her face just spells tiredness. The person in front frowned and cleared , “I’m here to see the baby.” Jieun was too tired to ask who the person is and just pointed to the room. She stood there in a daze and finally regained her senses. “You are?” Jieun asked.

“I’m here to take my grandson away,” the lady answered as her guards went to carry the baby, “Take your what?” Jieun questioned, “Grandson,” the lady repeated. The guard carry the baby to her, the lady took a look at it and mumbled, “At least he looks like my son.” Jieun realized the seriousness, ran towards the lady, “No, no, you can’t take the baby away from me! I only have him now.” Jieun cried as she pleaded with the lady who won’t take no as an answer.

“Bring the baby to the car,” Mrs Byun ordered the guard as Jieun grabbed onto her ankle, “Let me off,” Mrs Byun shouted.

Jieun cried and begged, “Please give me back the baby! Please!”

Mrs Byun rolled her eyes and scoffed, “I won’t allow my grandson to suffer with you. Look at you, you can’t even take care of yourself, how are you going to take care of my grandson?”

The guards came back after placing Yoogeun on the car, they carried Jieun away forcefully as Jieun just kept on shouting and pleading, she ran out and kept on banging on the car door but to no avail. She fell to her knees and cried, “Give me back Yoogeun… Give me back Yoogeun.”

People started crowding around her, she looked up and saw many pairs of eyes looking at her, Jieun covered her face and started running away; she ran back her house and hid under the table, her tears flowing down as she covered her ears.

“There’s no meaning for you to live anymore.”

“Stay strong, you can still get back the custody of Yoogeun.”

“You are better off dead!”

“You still have yours friends.”

Jieun trembled as she looked around the house; she cried and shouted for all the voices to stop talking but the voices just kept on repeating.

**********************

Feels so weird w/o Baekhyun in the story... :(

I shall make him come back soon.

Thank you for all comments, subscribing and voting.

All the comments, subscribing and voting makes me motivated to update!

Hehe!

I really love Baekhyun with eyeliner. T___T

Why are you so cute Byun Baekhyun! T_______T