Will you wait for me?

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

It’s exactly a week left to Yoogeun’s full month and Baekhyun’s wedding, Jieun looked at Baekhyun playing happily with their son and smiled, right now she isn’t going to think much but enjoy their remaining time together. She’s feeling very blissful right now.

“What are you smiling at?” Baekhyun asked curiously as he sat down beside Jieun on the sofa while carrying Yoogeun.

Jieun shook her head, “It’s a week left…”

Baekhyun knew exactly what she’s going to imply, “Look at me,” he demanded as Jieun looked at him, “I’m not leaving you. You are the only one I will and want to get married with.”

Jieun smiled upon hearing what he said, “I’ll go and prepare dinner first.”

Baekhyun grabbed her wrist and tapped his lips repeatly, Jieun laughed and refused to give him what he wants, “Childish,” but Baekhyun refused to let her go too.

Jieun have no choice but to lean in and when she was about to kiss him, she could feel Baekhyun’s grip on her wrist loosening, she used the opportunity to run off to the kitchen but not before flicking his forehead.

“Ouch,” Baekhyun yelped and opened his eyes, he looked down and saw Yoogeun clapping his hands and chuckling.

“Are you laughing at your daddy?” Baekhyun asked with a laugh.

The doorbell started ringing, “Baekhyun-ah, can you please open the door for me,” Jieun shouted from the kitchen. Baekhyun stood up from the sofa and went to open the door while carrying Yoogeun.

“Who is it?” Jieun asked and waited for a response.

She asked again, “Who is it?” and headed to the door only to see Baekhyun standing in front of the door frozen, she walked closer and couldn’t believe who she saw, in front of Baekhyun stood a lady in her mid-fifties crossing her arms.

Jieun dragged her feet to the door and greeted, “Mrs Byun,” bringing Baekhyun back to senses, “Come in and have a seat, mom,” Baekhyun said as he made way for his mother to come in.

“I’ll go and finish up the dinner, stay for dinner too if you doesn’t mind, Mrs Byun,” Jieun suggested as she went to the kitchen to pour a glass of water for her.

Mrs Byun didn’t spoke a single word but just looked around the house and glared at her son occasionally. “Here’s your drink, Mrs Byun,” Jieun said as she handed the glass of water to her.

“I don’t need it, I’m here to get Baekhyun to go home with me as his fiancée is waiting for him at home,” Mrs Byun said placing much emphasis on the word ‘fiancée’.

“Mom, I’m not going to get married with Sunhee, I’m not going to abandon Jieun and my son, Yoogeun anymore,” Baekhyun retorted and Yoogeun started crying.

Baekhyun passed Yoogeun to Jieun, dragging her to the baby’s room and said, “I’ll go back and clear everything, I’ll be home for dinner, just leave some food for me,” Baekhyun kissed Jieun’s forehead and headed to the room to change. Jieun then tried to coax Yoogeun to stop crying in the baby’s room

-

“It’s final, whether you like it or not, you are getting married with Sunhee,” Mrs Byun hissed in the car on their way back home.

Baekhyun stood firm with his decision, “It’s final, I’m sorry for disappointing you, I’m not getting married with Sunhee.”

Mrs Byun tried to hold her anger but she couldn’t, “YOU KNOCKED HER UP, YOU MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR HER!” She shouted startling the driver too.

Baekhyun widened his eyes upon hearing it, “It can’t be, I didn-, oh !”

“It was an accident! We are too drunk when it happened and I woke up that morning with her beside me, I don’t love her,” Baekhyun tried to explain but Mrs Byun just shook her head, “Just bear your responsibility.”

Baekhyun knew that no matter what he said, his mother is standing firm on her decision, he rested his head against the head-rest and vented out his frustration by kicking the chair in front.

-

“How many months are you pregnant?” Mr Byun asked as Sunhee sat down beside him weeping uncertain if Baekhyun will take up the responsibility.

“Close to 4 weeks, what am I going to do?” Sunhee cried and Mr Byun just comforted her and assured her that Baekhyun will bear the responsibility.

The door opened and Baekhyun trudged in greeting his father but completely ignoring Sunhee, he doesn’t even want to stay here any longer, “The wedding will continue but I would like to push back the wedding to a week later which will be two weeks from now,” Baekhyun said coldly not looking at Sunhee.

Sunhee stood up and walked towards Baekhyun, “Do you think I wanted it! That night was a mess, we are all over each other and now you are acting like you are forced to!” She raised her voice as Mrs Byun tried to calm her down.

Baekhyun glared at her, “I don’t even know if the baby is mine and-,” before he could continue, Mrs Byun slapped his face and shouted, “Do you know what you are talking? How can the baby not be yours?”

“I know what I’m talking, I will take up this responsibility, are you happy!” Baekhyun shouted back and walked out of the house as Sunhee started crying.

-

Baekhyun came back and saw Jieun seated at the dining table waiting for him, “You have not eaten too?” he asked forcing out a smile.

“I’m waiting for you, how’s everything?” Jieun said uncertain if she wants to hear his answer.

Baekhyun sat down opposite her and held her hand that was on the table, “I’m sorry,” he apologized, other than apologizing, he doesn’t know what else to say.

“You are marrying her?” She continued and Baekhyun nodded his head.

Jieun is already prepared for it, “Do you want me to continue waiting for you?” She asked squeezing his hands lightly.

Baekhyun looked up and blinked twice, “Do you want me to continue waiting for you?” Jieun repeated.

“Will you? If I tell you the reason?” Baekhyun asked back on the verge of crying, he had never expected Jieun to say it.

“I knocked her up; will you still wait for me?” Baekhyun said mentally prepared for Jieun to blow up and cry.

Jieun didn’t answer after hearing it, “Nevermind-,” but Baekhyun was cut off, “This door here will always open up for you if you ever want to come back,” Jieun said pointing to her heart.

Tears flowed down Baekhyun’s face, “Why are you so silly to fall for a complete jerk like me,” he said as Jieun removed her hand from his and walked to him.

Jieun cupped his face and wept off his tears, “Because I love you.”

‘Because I love you, I’m willing to wait for you even if I’ve to wait till I grew old.

*************

I'm actually thinking if I should make Sunhee pregnant, but yes I should because I've already decide on how the story will goes.

Is this chapter fluffy? Because honestly, I in writing fluffy chapters.

T___T

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, had been busy with life.

The story is not ending anytime soon yet and I'm thankful to everyone who read this story, subscribing, upvoting and commenting.

AND

EXO is coming back soon!!!!

Ok, I wasn't a fan of them when they debut but now I had became their fans.

Thanks to most of the EXO fanfic I read.... 

Read fanfic > Get interested in that character > Search him up > Watched his show > Became a fan!

Perfect harmony of Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol~