Baekhyun's Mission: Success!

My Baby's (Player) Father

“What are you thinking about?” Baekhyun asked as he wrapped his arms around his wife tiny body while she was standing at the balcony of the hotel looking at the busy streets and fanciful lightings.

Jieun shook her head and leaned against Baekhyun’s chest, “Our honeymoon just past like this and we will be going back tomorrow,” her lips curved into a smile, “I can finally see, hug and smell Yoogeun tomorrow.”

“What about a sibling for Yoogeun?” Baekhyun grinned as he popped the question and instantly, Jieun turned around and looked at him with disapproving look, “No way! I’m not going to go through the pain again, at least, not for now.”

Jieun walked back into the room and lie down on the bed, “Don’t try to do anything funny, or I’ll make you sleep on the sofa,” Jieun warned before covering the blanket tightly over her body.

Baekhyun sighed and went to bed too, “Goodnight,” he said before staring at the ceiling blankly with Jieun having her back facing him, she had took away all the blanket leaving him with only a pillow.

Baekhyun being Baekhyun, how will he give up so easily, he knew he had ways to make Jieun give in to him, he sat up and whispered into her ears, “Jieun-ah~”

Truth is, Jieun isn’t sleeping, she just wants Baekhyun to give up on this topic, “I know you aren’t sleeping,” Baekhyun continued whispering into her ears until she gave up and sit up, “What do you want?”

“You know what I want,” Baekhyun answered confidently and he could see that Jieun is starting to waver a little, “We have not consummate yet…” he continued with a pout.

Jieun turned and saw his cute pout, she pinched his face and nodded her head, “But on one condition, protection,” she stated and almost instantly, he turned into a hungry beast pouncing onto his prey.

“Protection!!!!” was the last word Jieun cried out for the night.

-

The both of them had finally reached home and the moment they landed, they headed straight to pick Yoogeun up, “Jieun-ah, why are you walking so slowly?” Baekhyun asked noticing that she was walking slower than usual.

Jieun glared at him, “You!”

Baekhyun widened his eyes when Jieun pointed at him, “Oh, yesterday! I’m sorry my love~” but Jieun had already walked away as he ran and walk beside her.

‘If I wasn’t rough how will I be sure that my honeymoon baby will be a success.’

Baekhyun giggled to himself while Jieun looked at him, “What are you giggling at?”

“Nothing, let’s go,” Baekhyun answered attempting to change the topic while dragging Jieun.

They finally arrived at his parents’ house, “We are home,” Baekhyun greeted as they stepped into the house with his parents welcoming them and the maid carrying Yoogeun down.

Jieun greeted her in-laws before making a dash to her precious son and the pain came in after she stopped, she couldn’t help but glare at Baekhyun before hugging Yoogeun, “Yoogeunnie~ Mommy miss you so much.”

“How was the trip?” Mrs Byun asked when they settle down in the living room, Baekhyun smiled and nodded his head, “Good.”

“Thank you mom and dad for taking care of Yoogeun while we are away,” Jieun said with a smile while her in-laws just shook their head, “He is our grandson too,” Mr Byun answered with a laugh.

Mrs Byun looked at the time and suggested, “It’s pretty late; why not the both of you start over for the night?”

Baekhyun nodded almost immediately, “Sounds good, Jieun-ah, we will stay over for the night, alright?”

Jieun nodded her head as she played with Yoogeun. The maids then moved their luggage to the room while the rest remained in the living room catching up on the honeymoon as well as Yoogeun.

“Goodnight my love,” Baekhyun said to Jieun while they are lying on the bed preparing to sleep, he had his arms securely wrapped around her waist.

Jieun turned around and looked at him who had his eyes closed, “Goodnight, my love, being able to know you, marry you and love you is the best thing ever that happened to me,” she said softly before planting a kiss on his lips.

Baekhyun smiled after hearing a soft confession and he snuggle her even tighter before the both of them drifted into dreamland.

-

Two months later

“Jieun-ah, did you gained weight recently?” Sunhee asked noticing that Jieun looks a little more bloated than usual.

It’s so ironic that they are both love rivals with Sunhee doing anything just to get Baekhyun back her side, even threatening Jieun and Yoogeun, but now, they are best friends after Jieun stood up for Sunhee after a guy accused her of knocking into his car and demanding Sunhee to pay for the damage.

With them were their kids too, Sunhee had an eight-months old baby girl with Jonghyuk and Jieun had brought Yoogeun along with her for this lunch session, “I feel hungry easily but after I ate, I’ll vomit.” Jieun explained while munching onto the food they ordered.

“Could you possibly be pregnant?” Sunhee said randomly and Jieun immediately looked at her, she started thinking back and the last time her period came was two months ago before her honeymoon.

Jieun leaned forward and whispered, “But we used protection.”

“Protection does not protect you for 100%, there still a slim chances that the will break,” Sunhee laughed as she explained to Jieun.

“We’ll go and do a pregnancy test after this,” Sunhee suggested and Jieun nodded her head.

“Jieun-ah, how is it?” Sunhee knocked on the toilet door impatiently; Jieun had gone in for a good twenty minutes but there was no sound coming out, “Are you alright?” Sunhee added.

Jieun came out looking dejected; she showed the pregnancy result to Sunhee who beamed in happiness, “Congratulations! You are pregnant!”

Jieun sighed and proceeded to wash her hand at the sink, “I didn’t want this pregnancy to happen so fast, it was unplanned just like what had happened to Yoogeun, I wanted a planned pregnancy.”

Sunhee walked towards Jieun and patted her shoulder, “You are still young, after giving birth to this baby, you can always sit down and discuss with Baekhyun on when you want your third child.”

“Hope so,” Jieun answered simply with a smile before carrying Yoogeun.

-

“Oh my baby boy~,” Baekhyun sang excitedly the moment Jieun and Yoogeun came home. He was too excited to see his son that he failed to notice the troubled look on Jieun’s face.

Jieun was wondering if she should let him know that she is pregnant or she should keep the news from her and decide later. She observed how much he love kids and how the kids can bring smile on his face after a tired day at work.

“That night,” Jieun said but paused as Baekhyun looked at her with a puzzled look, “That night?” he repeated while carrying Yoogeun to sit on his leg.

“Didn’t we use protection?” She continued with uncertainty and Baekhyun catch what she is thinking immediately, “Are you pregnant?”

Jieun was stunned for a while, “We used protection so why am I pregnant,” she cried out of a sudden startling Baekhyun who immediately placed Yoogeun inside the play-pen before rushing to Jieun’s side.

Baekhyun tried to hug her but she refused and pointed at him, “Did you do something to the ! Did you? Did you?” She cried out loud but Baekhyun just shook his head.

“Why are you so agitated? It’s not like we are not married,” Baekhyun reasoned but she just cried and cried.

“The baby, you are giving birth to it no matter what,” Baekhyun stated firmly before returning to play with Yoogeun while leaving Jieun to cry alone in another side of the living room.

Jieun calmed down a little while later and said, “You messed up my plan again, do you know that my wish is to have a planned pregnancy, I don’t want it to be like what had happened to Yoogeun, an unplanned pregnancy, I know you wanted a sibling for Yoogeun desperately, but I wanted to enjoy our family of three together before having another baby.”

Baekhyun looked at her with guilt on his face; he didn’t know of her wish, he felt that he is a bad husband who only cares for himself.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized shortly, “Forget it, it’s already done, now that you know of my wish, I hope you will give me some time to plan things out after this second child,” Jieun said with a smile as she looked at Baekhyun who is also smiling at her.

“For these nine months, I shall be your slave, my highness,” Baekhyun joked while Jieun laughed at what he had said.

Yoogeun who was playing inside the play-pen chuckled loudly as though he knew that he will be having another sibling soon. Baekhyun and Jieun turned to look at Yoogeun who mumbled, “Om- Pa,” out of nowhere.

“Did you hear what he said? He just said omma,” Jieun said excitedly while Baekhyun shook his head, “He said appa!”

“Om- Om- Omma!” Jieun insisted while Baekhyun insist that Yoogeun had said appa first.

Jieun and Baekhyun went to the play-pen and tried to get Yoogeun to say what he had said earlier again.

“Omma.”

“Appa.”

The both of them repeated non-stop but Yoogeun just ignore them and play with his toys. In the end the both of them gave up and went to rest on the sofa with Baekhyun slinging his arms over Jieun’s shoulder to pull her closer to him where she rested her head on his shoulder, “Thank you,” he said.

Jieun smiled and looked up at him, “For?”

“For giving me a complete family, for giving me such a wonderful and cute son and for giving me a chance to love and care for our upcoming baby,” he said as he placed his hand on Jieun’s tummy.

The two of them looked into each other’s eyes before Baekhyun leaned forward to kiss her lips, he pulled away shortly and rested his forehead against hers, “I love you, forever, Jieun-ah~”

Her lips curved into a smile and she replied, “I love you to eternity too, Baekhyun-ah~”

That night, while Jieun is already asleep, Baekhyun lied on the bed and looked at the ceiling, grinning happily as he concluded his mission a success!

Truth is…

The night before their honeymoon, the newlywed is packing their luggage at home with Jieun packing in the room and Baekhyun packing the toiletries in the bathroom. He had chanced upon the box of he kept in the bathroom and that’s when he had an idea in his head.

Taking a few condoms out, he used the sharp needle to poke on the condoms without damaging the packaging so that Jieun won’t suspect anything. He did it sneakily before placing the ‘damaged’ condoms back into the box and packing it happily into his luggage.

Baekhyun had somehow know that Jieun will ask for protection and he knew that his dream of having a honeymoon baby will be dashed with the protection, so with this ‘damaged’ protection, she can have a peace of mind, and he can also have a peace of mind too.

Ta-dah! That’s how this honeymoon baby is conceived!

***************

Finally, I'm done with this chapter and my first ever fanfic! I'm sorry if this chapter took such a long time, close to one month before I updated this chapter. I really want to thank everyone who had been supporting this story by commenting, upvoting and subscribing and all silent readers, thank you too!


Spreading out all my love to everyone!

Regarding the sequel, I don't think I'll be putting up a sequel for this story anytime soon. I wanted to start a whole new story, fresh from the start with different main (I'm thinking if I should make Sehun or Luhan the main for the fanfic.) Here's a short preview of the upcoming story:

“I need an assistant and I’m going to promote you as my personal assistant, I guess the news had been spread around the office by now,” Luhan answered in a relax tone as he sipped on the wine that he had ordered.

“Personal assistant?” Yerin repeated as her brain processed what Luhan had just said.

“So after this lunch, go back to your desk and move all your things up to the room that I’ve prepared for you,” Luhan ordered as the waiter served the food.

-

The next morning, Sehun was putting on his clothes after washing up when Yerin said with her back facing him, “Let yesterday be the last night, I want to move on.”

Sehun was shocked, “What do you mean by you want to move on?”

“You come to me because you wanted it, not because you love me and wanted me back,” Yerin answered as she walked past him to the toilet. She leaned against the door and said, “Leave once you are done.”

-

“I don’t want to be the third wheel for Luhan-sshi and Jihye-sshi,” Yerin rejected Luhan’s request as she looked at Sehun and said, “Ignore him and continue eating.”

Luhan pulled Yerin wrist out of the canteen while Sehun caught her other wrist, all in the eyes of curious onlookers at the canteen, “Oh Sehun, are you defying your boss’ order?” Luhan growled but Sehun just tightened his grip on her wrist.

-

So regarding this fanfic, I've not decided on who she will end up with, and a little warning, it will be angst, and more angst. I'll post up the story and link in the next update so please look out and give the story many support too!

I guess most of you will have this face,


The face when the fanfic is updated!


The face because the fanfic had ended...