Bullied & Mistaken

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

After a long and dreadful lesson, the bell for break finally rang, students started cheering each time they heard this bell, as though it’s their savior. Jieun made no contact with anyone in class, not even Luhan; she stood up and walked out of class with her head down. She walked to the open field again but was stopped by Hyemi and her gang, “Wearing shades indoors? Are you trying to act cool?” Hyemi taunted and with one swift move, she pulled off her shades and threw it to the floor.

Jieun glared at her with hatred in her eyes, “You lied! You didn’t have sore eyes but puffy eyes, serve you right girl,” Hyemi continued as Jieun bend down to pick up her shades, she don’t even bother to speak back, even if she fought back, she will lose badly too. “You are too naïve to believe that Baekhyun loves you, how will Baekhyun love a girl like you, please.” Hyemi said sarcastically, Jieun just walked away after putting on her shades. ‘Stop… Stop talking about him… please…’ Jieun begged in her heart but Hyemi just followed behind and kept on talking about Baekhyun, Baekhyun and more Baekhyun. Jieun finally broke down shocking Hyemi and her gang who quickly left after Jieun’s sudden breakdown.

‘I hate my current life, I hate everything, I hate… you…’

“Baby, I love you,” the boy said to his girlfriend when they walked past Jieun, “Eh, what is she doing?” The girl asked her boyfriend who just whispered into her ears the reason before moving off.

‘I love you…’

Flashback

“I love you,” Baekhyun said to Jieun with so much sincerity, so much that Jieun is willing to give her first time to him, the boy she knew for barely three months, the boy who eventually ended up hurting her.

It was very painful till the extent Jieun cried but Baekhyun just kept whispering into her ears that he will go gentle and Jieun eventually endured and they did it, her first time and his who-knows how many times. Baekhyun then hugged her tightly and whispered sweetly into her ears, “I love you,” before he gave her a peck on her forehead and she drifted to sleep.

End of Flashback

The wind blew against her face as she stared blankly at the field, she was deep in thought but regained her senses when she felt someone putting a jacket over her body, she turned around and saw Luhan, “How do you know I’m here?” Jieun asked before staring at the field again.

“Let me guess, you have not eaten right? Here’s a cup of ramen, eat it,” Luhan said and passed the cup of ramen to Jieun who hold it and stare at it, she’s not hungry but still ate it in the end, “Thank you,” Jieun said after taking her first mouth.

Luhan smiled and asked, “Why do you like to sit here and stare at the field?” Jieun looked at him and answered, “It’s very quiet here and this place just reminds me so much of a park where it’s so serene.” Jieun smiled as she took another mouth of the ramen, she’s thankful to have Luhan as her friend, someone who she can share her troubles with.

As the break is coming to an end soon, Luhan and Jieun made their way back to class but as they are on the way back, they happened to meet Baekhyun and the rest of his friends too. Jieun and Baekhyun made eye-contact with each other but Jieun quickly looked away, even though she’s wearing shades, she’s scared, scared that she will cry if she look any longer at him.

Jieun tugged lightly at Luhan’s jacket with fear written all over her face, Luhan could tell she’s scared, “We will meet in class later,” Luhan said to the rest of them before walking away with Jieun who only looked down on the floor.

‘Why do I feel a tinge of jealousy when I saw Jieun and Luhan together?’ Baekhyun thought but quickly dismissed that thought, “Let’s go back to class before we get marked for being late,” Suho said.

---------------------------------------------

One month went past and Jieun is still avoiding Baekhyun as much as she can, she still loves him so much, she still cried in her sleep thinking about him, she tried many ways to forget him like hating on him. But Baekhyun seems to move on, when he saw Luhan with Jieun, he didn’t bother much, he is just like stranger with Jieun.

“Lee Jieun, I warn you not to get close to Baekhyun! He’s mine now,” Hyemi pulled Jieun to an empty classroom and shouted before slapping Jieun’s face, “This is what you will get if I spot you talking to him.” Hyemi warned.

Jieun looked at Hyemi with no emotions, “I won’t even talk to him, let alone get close to him,” Jieun said, the next thing she did surprised everyone in the room, she slapped Hyemi hard on the face, “THIS is what you get for accusing me.” Hyemi touched her face that is burning with pain, Jieun opened the door and there stood Baekhyun looking at her, “You don’t have to hit her just because we are together right now,” Baekhyun shouted at Jieun who was holding back her tears.

‘Lee Jieun, calm down, you must not cry in front of him!’ Jieun thought hard, “Don’t jump into conclusion if you don’t know anything! Why would I even get jealous over her, since she likes to wear second-hand shoes, just let her have it?” Jieun said before pushing her way out of the classroom.

‘I have to let Jieun hate on me so that she won’t get bullied…’ Baekhyun walked to Hyemi and comforted her to avoid getting suspect by her. Tears immediately flow down Jieun’s face as soon as she left the classroom; she was being mistaken by the person she loved. Jieun was walking to the field when she saw Luhan alone at his locker, the moment Luhan turned, Jieun ran and hugged him tightly and cried, giving him a shock by her sudden actions.

“I was just taking my revenge,” Jieun mumbled as Luhan just hugged her and comforted her; this whole scene was witnessed by Baekhyun who was walking back to his locker. Baekhyun hid behind the wall and clutch his heart when he felt like his heart was stabbed several time by a knife. ‘Have I fallen for her… Am I in love with her…’ Baekhyun thought.

**************************

Thanks for subscribing!!!

Here's a cutie Luhan for you guys!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Or do you guys prefer,

y Baekhyun~