Bad dream

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

Jieun opened her eyes and wake up surrounded by the luscious greenery, the sun is shining brightly on her face, the laughter coming from the baby could be heard, she turned her head to where the voice is coming from, the smile originally on her face disappeared, standing beside Baekhyun is another girl with long brown hair, the both of them looks so much like a family. Jieun tried to attract Baekhyun’s attention but Baekhyun was so absorbed with the other girl and the baby.

Jieun ran towards them but before she could tap Baekhyun’s shoulder, the both of them disappeared together with the baby. “Baby! Baby!” Jieun shouted desperately.

Baekhyun was woken up by Jieun’s shouting, “Jieun!” Baekhyun tried to wake her up but fails to; he noticed tears rolling down from the corner of her eyes. “Jieun! Don’t scare me, wake up!” Baekhyun shouted again and finally Jieun woke up, upon seeing Baekhyun, she hugged him tightly and cried.

Baekhyun her hair and comforted, “I’m here, did you have a bad dream?” he asked, “I dreamt that happy family doesn’t exist between us…” Jieun answered still crying, Baekhyun was confused, “What do you mean, our baby, me and you, we are a happy family.” He explained but Jieun shook her head, “I dreamt that, the baby, you and another girl is a happy family… We will be the happy family right?” she said, Baekhyun was surprised to hear what she said, “Of course, silly girl, don’t cry anymore,” Baekhyun answered as Jieun released him and lie back down.

‘We will be the happy family.’

Baekhyun lie back down after seeing that Jieun had slept, he felt guilty for lying to her, he indeed has another girl right now, but he is doing whatever he could to break all ties with that girl. The girl that Baekhyun loves now is Jieun, and only Jieun. He placed his arms over her waist and pulled her closer to him; Jieun whined a little, she turned burying her head in his chest.

‘No matter what, you have to believe me.’

Baekhyun was still sleeping when he was woken up by someone tracing his face; he opened his eyes and saw Jieun smiling at her in a goddess manner early in the morning, “Wake up, sleepyhead!” Jieun said with a smile. Baekhyun closed his eyes and pulled her closer to him causing her to whine, “You are squashing me and the baby!” Baekhyun immediately release her and checked on the baby, “Baby, are you alright?” He asked and placed his ears on her tummy. Jieun chuckled at the sight, “I’m hungry, so is the baby, let’s wash up and head out for breakfast.” Jieun suggested.

When they are out, there will be people looking at them, some said nasty comments too but Jieun isn’t easily affected by it, she knew what she is doing. While they are out, Baekhyun’s phone never stops ringing but he will just reject the call and accompany Jieun, “Why aren’t you answering your phone? It might be some important calls,” she said with a frown. Baekhyun shook his head and said, “No, I’m out today so all other calls shall not be entertained,” just then his phone rang again, Jieun smiled and said, “Just answer it, I’m contented to have you beside me. Really.”

Baekhyun frowned but still answer the call. As expected, it’s from his mother who had set up a dinner date for him and Sunhee, he let out a sigh and promised his mother that he will turn up; he doesn’t want anything bad to happen to Jieun. Baekhyun came back from answering of the phone call, “I can’t accompany you for dinner tonight, I need to attend some function with my family.” Baekhyun lied; Jieun pouted but smiled a little while later, “Alright, I’ll call Key-oppa then since I’ve not met him for a long time.” Upon hearing what Jieun said, Baekhyun wanted to stop her but he didn’t in the end.

‘I… lied again. Sorry…’

-

“Yah! Lee Jieun, how dare you not contact me for such a long time?” Key burst upon entering the restaurant earning stares from random strangers, Jieun had to shush Key down, “Shh, oppa! I’m sorry.” She apologized, “How’s my godson?” Key asked as he was checking out the menu. Jieun her tummy and answered, “He’s growing well, I’m due to deliver in a few weeks time.” Key slammed the menu on the table and shouted in excitement, “REALLY?!” After realizing that everyone had their eyes on him, he bowed and apologized sheepishly before sitting back down, “Really? I can’t wait for the arrival of my godson.” He commented and took out all the baby stuffs that he had bought to show it to Jieun.

-

“Baekhyun-ah~,” Sunhee called out affectionately but all Baekhyun does is keep his distance from her. “Baekhyun-ah, we are going to get married in a few months time, why are you so cold to me?” Sunhee couldn’t take it anymore; she burst out and started crying. “Sunhee, we… are not suitable for each other,” Baekhyun said as he tried to comfort the crying girl but to no avail. Sunhee wiped off her tears and took her bag, “I’m not eating anymore,” she shouted before running away.

‘Damn!’

Baekhyun cursed under his breath before chasing after Sunhee, he drove his car and followed behind Sunhee’s taxi and their final destination is none other than his house, ‘Oh my god, is she going to complain to my mother…’ Baekhyun quickly parked his car and went into the house, he was right, Sunhee was crying in the hug of his mother. He sighed and walked to the living room, before he could say a word; his mother slapped him on his face, “WHAT DID YOU DO?” Mrs Byun shouted Baekhyun touched his face; he was shocked by his mother’s action, “I TOLD YOU I DIDN’T WANT TO GO, YOU ARE THE ONE FORCING ME.” Baekhyun shouted back, his cold piercing stares didn’t leave Sunhee. Before Mrs Byun can land another slap on Baekhyun’s face, Mr Byun came forward and stopped her, “Are you trying to chase your son away!” He said, his tone sounding cold.

Mrs Byun sat down on the sofa in a defeat mode, “I’ll ask the driver to send you home now, I apologized on Baekhyun’s behalf,” Mr Byun said to Sunhee as he instructed the chauffeur to send Sunhee home. Mother and son didn’t exchange a single word after Sunhee left. “Baekhyun-ah, come with me to the study room,” Mr Byun ordered and Baekhyun just follow his father to the study room.

-

“Have you got what I asked you to find?”

The private investigator placed the stack of information on the table, in exchange, he took the white envelope filled with money and left. The person looked through the information; the person smirked and started planning out what to do next.

‘I’ll play with you till the end since you wanted it.’

***************************

First of all, I apologize to everyone for the lack of update.

I'm sorry!!! 

I was busy with school and handing in of my final project and presentation.

Everyday, I'm so tired to continue writing the story, at the same time, I'm experiencing writer's block too.

T____T

But now I'm free, I can find time to update the story.

This won't be a very long story, might be ending in 5 - 10 chapters?

Haha.

Gif appreciation time!!!!