Explanation

My Baby's (Player) Father

Just when Sehun was about to turn the door knob, he was stopped by Luhan’s father, he shook his head and said, “The doctors are checking on Luhan right now.”

Sehun put his hands back to his pocket and nodded his head, his palms are sweating from all the nervousness, Suho placed his hands on Sehun’s shoulder and comforted, “Luhan will be fine.”

After a short while, the doctor came out and informed them, “The patient is showing good sign although he hasn’t woke up from his coma, but his fingers did move just now, I’ll encourage you all to continue talking to him so that he will be able to wake up soon.”

“May we go in to visit him?” Sehun asked, anxious to see his beloved hyung.

The doctor smiled and nodded his head, “Sure, but keep it short as the patient needs to rest too.”

Sehun and Suho thanked the doctor before making their way into the room while Luhan’s parents stayed behind to ask the doctor on their son’s condition. Sehun approached Luhan carefully, “Hyung… Do you know how worried I am when I received your parent’s call, I was so scared that something happened to you,” Sehun said while Suho looked on.

Suho knew how important Luhan is to Sehun; the both of them are basically very very close, as though they are real-life siblings. They shared the same interest, likes the same things but thank god, they don’t fall for the same girl.

Suho walked to the other side of the bed and said in his soft and gentle voice, “Luhan, time to wake up soon, you have been sleeping for a long time, I miss your voice, your smile, everything…”

Luhan’s parents saw the whole scene outside the room and they too prayed in their heart that Luhan will be able to wake up soon because seeing his son and friends suffering hurts them too, Mr and Mrs Lu walked towards the two boys and gave them a comforting pat on their shoulder, “It’s late, why don’t you guys come back tomorrow?”

Suho and Sehun looked up and nodded their head as their said goodnight to Luhan before leaving the room. The moment they reached the lift lobby, they were surprised to see the rest of them at the lobby, their faces were filled with anguish, disappointment and even betrayal. Tao walked up to Suho and passed him his phone that he left behind, “Hyung, your phone.”

At that moment, Suho felt a need to explain but they are still inside the hospital compound, “I-I can explain…” Suho hurriedly said as the group had turned their back on them.

Sehun walked forward and said, “It’s not Suho-hyung’s fault, I’m the one who asked him to keep it a secret.”

Kai turned and asked with a frown, “Why? We are friends too but you chose to lie to us, you broke our trust that we built right from the start! Aren’t we not trustworthy enough?”

Noticing the tension brewing between the two, Suho stepped forward, “Enough guys! This is the hospital, if you want to know anything, follow me.”

Sehun turned his head and looked at Suho disapprovingly who let out a sigh, “Sehun-ah, we can’t keep this secret anymore when it had been exposed and isn’t it better if more people talk to him?”

The group followed Suho to the quiet park outside the hospital as Sehun walked behind everyone alone, he is afraid that Luhan will remember everything and get hurt again if he sees Jieun…

Suho looked at them who were waiting patiently for his answer and he had two choices, having Jieun and Baekhyun feeling guilty by telling the truth or having to betray everyone’s trust again by lying.

“Luhan got into an accident when he was driving due to fatigue and stress from his work in China,” Suho said simply hoping they will buy it, “But why did you tell us now? We are friends and we cared for Luhan too,” Kris stated unhappily.

Suho looked at Sehun and to avoid anymore misunderstanding, he lied a second time, “Sehun and I also knew it only today when Luhan’s parents called him, Luhan was moved back a few days ago but his parents kept it a secret.”

Baekhyun stepped forward and questioned, “What about that time when I asked Sehun about Luhan and he said that he was busy working?”

Suho was stumped by that question, “I guessed it too since he was so busy that he didn’t reply my text or e-mail, I didn’t know something bad happened to him,” Sehun lied and although they are suspicious on his answer but they decided to let him pass since Suho had said that they only knew it today.

“How long had the accident been?” Kris asked as he couldn’t help but feel worried too.

“His parents told me that he had been in a coma for 6 weeks, that’s why Sehun might had thought that he was busy attending meeting to reply him, you know how forgetful Luhan can be when he is busy, he might have left out Sehun’s message,” Suho answered as he backed up Sehun’s answer to make it sound more convincing.

Not wanting anything to happen to their friendship, Kris concluded, “Alright guys, Suho had cleared our doubts and we shouldn’t have blamed them.”

Kris turned to Suho and warned, “No more lying next time, if not for Sehun’s message that he sent to your phone which you left behind, we won’t know about this and we are friends, we should go through this together.”

Suho nodded his head before Kris continued, “No hard feelings right? Everyone is still friends with each other right?”

Everyone answered in unison, “Yes,” before breaking into laughter as they made their way to the cars.

-

Due to all the preparation for Yoogeun’s 1st birthday and their upcoming wedding, Baekhyun and Jieun decided to leave Yoogeun with their parents on the weekdays and only bring him back on the weekends.

Jieun was exceptionally quiet on the car-ride home and she was in a dazed until Baekhyun grabbed her hands, “Are you alright?” he asked sounding concern.

She faked a laugh and placed her free hand on top of his, “Yes, just tired after what had happened earlier on.”

They finally reached home, Jieun headed to the kitchen to grab a cup of water while Baekhyun followed behind her; he hugged her from the back and placed his head gently on her shoulder, “Don’t worry so much, Luhan-hyung will be fine.”

Jieun took a sip of the water before answering, “Hopefully…”

Baekhyun knew that she was worried and tired, leaning in, he gave her a kiss on the cheeks before taking away the cup of water from her hand, “Go and take a shower and sleep, we will go and visit him tomorrow.”

After Jieun went back to the room, Baekhyun leaned against the kitchen counter and drank the water while recalling all the happy times he had with Luhan, “Hyung… you will be fine right?” he mumbled while looking out of the window.

******************

Luhan is making progress, all he needs is the right 'key' to wake him up from the coma.
What's the 'key' I'm talking about? Guess~
I feel sorry for everyone who is sad that I made Luhan suffer so much, his character is so poor thing...
T_____T


Look at this qt3.142~

Sparkling eyes~


But really, Luhan is a pretty boy~

Thank you for subscribing, comment and upvoting.
LOVE <3