Baby Yoogeun

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

After realizing that Jieun is going into labour, Baekhyun quickly carry Jieun and flag down an oncoming cab, “Hospital, hurry!” He shouted straight at the cab driver who was constantly checking the situation at the back, Baekhyun was holding on Jieun’s hand as Jieun kept on crying from the back due to the painful contractions.

Once they reached the hospital, the staff quickly wheel Jieun to the labour room, Baekhyun sat on the chairs outside the labour room; he started calling his friends as well as her friends. Key rushed down almost immediately after receiving Baekhyun’s call. Key reached and saw Baekhyun sitting outside with his hands on his head.

“What happened? Why is she in a labour when her due date is supposed to be in a few weeks time?” Key questioned anxiously. Baekhyun looked up and answered tiredly, “We quarrel and then she went into a labour.” Key widened his eyes and repeated, “You what?” Key was so close to giving Baekhyun a punch but he held back himself as he realized that he is still in the hospital. “Forget it, I don’t want to know what you guys quarrel, I just hope that the baby and Jieun will be fine,” Key exclaimed as he took a few seats away from Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was crossing the fingers and he kept blaming himself for what had happened to Jieun. “Baby, please stay strong,” he prayed.

The doctor came out and asked, “Who’s the family member for Ms Lee Jieun?” Baekhyun stood up and walked towards the doctor, “I’m her boyfriend, how is she?” He queried. The doctor smiled and announced, “Congratulations, she had given birth to a healthy baby boy, she will be wheel to her ward soon, please follow me to fill up the necessary details.” Baekhyun smiled and held the doctor’s hands, “Thank you.”

‘The baby will be born with a father, don’t worry, I’ll always be his father.’

Baekhyun walked towards Key and informed, “Jieun is fine, she gave birth to a healthy baby boy, she will be wheel to ward 3A, room 3, I’ll be following the doctor to fill up the form now.” Key nodded his head and head for Ward 3A.

-

Jieun woke up eight hours after her labour, the first thing she woke up is to ask whoever is beside her, “Where’s my baby?” Key smiled and assured, “The nurse will be wheeling the baby to you soon, how are you feeling?”

Jieun looked at Baekhyun and then at Key, “Weird without the baby bump.” Key laughed and ruffled her hair, “Silly girl!” Key looked at Baekhyun and then sensing the awkward atmosphere, he sang, “I’m going to get some food first.”

After Key left, Baekhyun looked at Jieun and said, “I’ve filled up the baby’s birth certificate, I’ve name him as Yoogeun, taking my surname, Byun.” Jieun looked away and nodded her head. “The house, you can is my gift to you and the baby.” He added, reluctant to continue, “If you need any help, you can always call me,” he continued.

“Just go straight to the point,” Jieun growled, “Don’t get so worked up, it’s bad for your wound,” Baekhyun bit his lips and advised. Jieun calmed herself down, smiled and whispered, “Just say it.”

Baekhyun looked at Jieun and said, “Let’s break up, I’m not ditching you, but I’m ditching myself on behalf of you. I made a grave mistake yesterday; I slept with my ex-girlfriend yesterday.” Jieun was trying her hardest to hold back her tears, “I never wanted to break up with you.” She mumbled.

“We’re here!” Chanyeol shouted excitedly but after noticing the serious and tense atmosphere, he acted, “Wait, I think I went to the wrong room.”

“Even though we can’t be lovers, we can always stay as friends, and I’ll still continue my responsibility as the baby’s father.” Baekhyun quipped. Jieun finally looked at Baekhyun, “Have you considered my feelings? Why are you so certain that I’ll want you to continue your responsibility as the baby’s father? The baby will never be lack of a father!” She yelled, her tears threatening to fall.

Baekhyun furrowed his brows and uttered, “Don’t be stubborn.”

“You are the one in the wrong, you are the one who started this whole , and you are the one mistake that I regretted!” Jieun cried, “Now please get out, I don’t want to see you,” she raised her voice and pointed at the exit, “anymore.” She emphasize on the word as tears started streaming down her face.

“I hope you will consider what I said,” Baekhyun sighed and leave the room.

Just then the nurse wheeled the baby to the room, the nurse stopped as Baekhyun gazed at the baby lovingly, the baby had inherited his eyes and nose and Jieun’s mouth, “Baby, please inherit your mother’s good gene and not my bad gene.” He whispered to the baby and kissed his cheeks before signaling the nurse to wheel the baby to the room.

-

Baekhyun was waiting for the cab back home when Luhan arrived, even though Luhan hates the person in front but still he talked to him. “What happened?” Luhan asked, Baekhyun shook his head, “Now that I’m gone, please help me to take good care of Jieun and my son, Yoogeun.” Luhan was worried and confused, “What are you talking about?” Baekhyun didn’t explain but patted Luhan’s shoulder, “I owe you one.”

‘Baekhyun. What is happening? What are you talking about?”

Luhan witnessed Baekhyun leaving the cab looking dejected. He headed to the room hoping to hear an explanation from either one of them. When he reached, he saw the guys playing with the baby and Jieun smiling as though nothing had happened. “Oppa!” Jieun called out happily as she waved to him. “Chanyeol-oppa, bring the baby over, let his god-father see him,” Jieun ordered.

Luhan smiled and made his way to the baby, “It’s so amazing!” Luhan chuckled when he sees the baby yawning. “Yoogeun, it’s me, your god-father.” Luhan said softly, Jieun looked at him, surprised that he knew the baby’s name. Sensing it, Luhan lied, “You told me before, have you forgotten it?” Jieun then smiled and played with the baby.

-

Baekhyun looked at the house that he once thought could be where his happy family of 3 lives in, but not anymore. He pulled his luggage and drove off.

‘No more heartache for Jieun, I won’t be there to hurt you anymore.’

***************

Happy 200 subscribers!

Thank you all my lovely subscribers who are with me since the forewords down and all those who have just recently subscribe to the story.

I'm so glad that even though I had hiatus that lasted 1 - 2 weeks, you guys are still here with me.

Thank you so much! 

<3

Thank you all those who took your time to leave me comments,

I really appreciate it!

<3

Now, here's some baekhyun gifs!

Anyway, Baekhyun is leaving for quite some time! T__T (In this story)

I think I'm gonna change the title a little, haha.

Cos I'm totally out of the 18 years old focus.... 

HAHAHA!