Once bitten, twice shy

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

After Jieun ended the call, she her tummy, “I’m sorry, baby, mommy is such a failure right?” She looked at the necklace, her tears kept flowing down. The doorbell rang, Jieun quickly wipe off her tears, she placed the necklace inside her cupboard and went outside, “Oh, Oppa,” Jieun greeted, her voice giving her away that she cried. Key’s smile faded, “Silly girl, did you just cried?” he asked as he walked closer to her. She avoided eye-contact with him but Key put his hands on her chin and makes her face him, “Why…?” Jieun quickly came up with a lie, “Tears of joy because the baby in my tummy is a boy!” Jieun smiled trying to convince him.

‘Liar… Lee Jieun, I can read you like a book, it’s because of him right…’

Key’s face lit up upon hearing that the baby is a boy, “Really! I’m going to have a godson!” Key exclaimed happily. Jieun just kept smiling but deep inside, her mind is full of Baekhyun. She looked at the clock on her wall, “Oppa, I need to go out now, see you tomorrow.” Jieun said as she went to her room to take her stuff. “Where are you going? I can give you a lift,” Key asked, worried about her after all, she’s four months pregnant now. Jieun shook her head, “It’s alright, oppa, just close the door later,” Jieun said before entering the lift.

‘She doesn’t have any friends here… IS SHE HEADING TO SEOUL NOW?!’

Jieun looked at her phone, smiling, she is going to tell him tonight, she is going to clear the doubts between them now. She her tummy again, “Baby, mommy is going to tell daddy everything now.” She felt a light kick on the tummy; she smiled knowing that her baby is giving her support as well.

‘Lee Jieun! You can do this! Fighting!’

After paying for the cab fare, Jieun alighted from the cab, as she was approaching his house, she saw that he just came back, but the next thing she saw, broke her heart. Her eyes widen from the shock, she quickly turned and leaned against the wall, her hands covering . She turned to leave but she dropped the necklace that she brought out. “Did you hear something? Like someone dropping something on the floor,” Baekhyun asked the girl in front of him, “Oppa, maybe it’s just the sound of the leaves rustling.” The girl answered before kissing Baekhyun hungrily. Baekhyun pushed her away and walked outside, he looked left and right but didn’t see anyone but something on the floor attracted his attention, he bend down and picked it up, “JIEUN!” He exclaimed after realizing that it was the necklace that he had wanted to give Jieun. Baekhyun quickly ran down the road, “Jieun!” He shouted.

Jieun could heard Baekhyun shouting, when she is about to leave, Baekhyun saw her; he chased after her and saw Jieun in tears. “Ji-,” Jieun slapped Baekhyun on his face, “I’m so stupid to come all the way to Seoul to talk things out with you.” Jieun shouted agitatedly as the images of what she saw earlier on surfaced. In a state of panic, Baekhyun grabbed Jieun’s wrist and tried to explain, “It’s not what you think! The girl… the girl… she’s the one who kissed me first!” Jieun glared at him angrily, “If you don’t have any feel for the girl, you won’t have return the kiss too! Byun Baekhyun! That was a lousy excuse, oh! So that girl is just another bet like me right.” Jieun said and flung off his hands from hers.

‘Bet… Jieun.. You are not a bet!’

Baekhyun grabbed Jieun’s wrist and pulled her into his hug gently knowing that she’s pregnant, “You are never my bet…” he whispered into her ears, “I had wanted to treat you like any of my bet earlier on but I realized that I’ve fallen for you, I really love you when we did it. It’s love, not lust or bet.” Baekhyun continued.

‘I have no other choices… I lied… But I really love you now; I cannot afford to lose you again.’

Jieun was really touched by what he said, but she doesn’t know if it’s just an act or the truth, she pushed him away, “We… I… shouldn’t have come to find you today…” Jieun said as she started to distance herself from him. As she took a step back, he will move forward, “Stop.” Jieun shouted, “Just… treat it as we didn’t meet today.”

‘Jieun.. No..’

Baekhyun stopped in front of Jieun, “Jieun… No… Why are you still not going to forgive me after so long?” He shouted out of frustration. “How can I forgive you when what you did is always breaking my trust that is building up to forgive you?” Jieun replied coldly before leaving. She her tummy and muttered, “Baby, I’m sorry, I’m sorry that I can’t give you a complete family.” Baekhyun looked at Jieun who is slowly disappearing from his sight, “AH!” He shouted angrily before chasing after Jieun but she was nowhere to be seen. He finally broke down and cried, “Jieun-ah…” Baekhyun mumbled.

Jieun didn’t left, she saw Baekhyun cried but she didn’t reveal herself, “Once bitten, twice shy.” She murmured before walking away.

************************

Here's a short update!

So sorry for ending the chapter just like that, because I need to leave the rest for the next chapter. 

Haha!

So to apologize to all my readers, here's some pouting cute gifs of Baekhyun!


Bonus gif/pic of Luhan!

ADASDASJDASDASd