Letting Go

My Baby's (Player) Father

Baekhyun was trying to sleep on the plane when he felt the seat beside him taken, the person had her arms around his as she leaned on his shoulder, “Are you really able to leave everything behind and start afresh with me?” she asked, inhaling his cologne smell.

Flashback

Baekhyun had just returned home after finding out the secret contract from Jieun, he saw his mother nearly fainted; he rushed towards her and supported her, “Mom!” He called out as Mrs Byun looked at him.

Baekhyun helped her to the sofa where she looked at him with tears welling in her eyes, “I know I’m selfish, but please, please don’t leave Sunhee.”

He was surprised, dumbfounded by what his mother said, “He is very cunning… He knew that your dad company is facing a financial crisis now, he acted differently infront of you, but after you left, he threatened us… He threatened to pull out all the shareholders from the company. The company is your father’s blood. Only Sunhee can initiate the divorce, son, you can never initiate the divorce…”

“What about Jieun… It’s so unfair for her, what about my son? He even did a contract with Jieun to have her leave me!” Baekhyun voiced out but his heart softens after seeing tears streaming down his mother’s face.

“I won’t… I won’t divorce with Sunhee, I’ll start afresh with her overseas,” Baekhyun said hugging her mother tightly.

End of Flashback

He didn’t answer her but just merely said, “Just sleep, it will be a long ride.”

-

Luhan received news that Baekhyun is leaving and might not be coming back, the first person that came into his mind is Jieun. He drove to her house and rang her doorbell repeatly until she opened the door.

Jieun opened the door, her eyes puffy and she’s still in the clothes she wore yesterday, without saying anything, she dragged Jieun out of the house not caring that she didn’t take her keys and phone.

“Where are we going,” Jieun asked as Luhan pulled her to his car, “Where are we going! I’m getting down if you are not going to tell me,” Jieun raised her voice, unbuckling her seat belt.

Luhan glared at her and shouted, “YOU ARE GOING TO REGRET IF YOU LEAVE NOW!”

She looked at Luhan who had never raised his voice at her, her heart started beating faster and faster as though she knew that something bad is going to happen, Luhan accelerated and beat several red-lights, “Baekhyun is leaving now and might not come back anymore,” he finally said.

Jieun eyes began wandering around, clasping her hands tightly and holding back her tears; she mumbled repeatly, “I’m sorry… I’m sorry!”

“Baekhyun…”

“I’m sorry, don’t leave me forever,” she finally burst into tears in the car and it pained Luhan to see her crying, he drove as fast as he could but he knew that he couldn’t make it on time. He drove her to another area and stopped the car; Jieun looked at the airplane that is preparing to take off.

She hit the fencing repeatly and shouted, “Ya! Byun Baekhyun! What about me? What about Yoogeun! Don’t leave, come back! Come back now!”

Her legs eventually gave way and Luhan had to rushed forward to support her, he pulled her into his embrace and comforted her, “I’ll find ways to find out where he is.”

“Bad guy… He is really a bad guy!” Jieun cried as she hits his chest, venting out all her frustration.

-

Sunhee didn’t sleep but sat herself straight, “I’m letting you go…” she said softly but audible for Baekhyun who glanced at her, “What?” He asked to confirm that what he had heard.

“Take this envelope and leave before it’s too late,” Sunhee said passing the envelope to Baekhyun, just when Baekhyun wanted to open the envelope, Sunhee stopped him, “Do it outside, Baekhyun, I’m sorry and leave now before the plane takes off!”

Baekhyun had no time to react, he took his luggage and Sunhee pushed him towards the exit hurriedly as passengers are still getting into the plane. “Thank you!” Baekhyun shouted as he ran towards the arrival hall immediately.

Sunhee went back to her seat, Baekhyun’s cologne smell lingers inside her nose, tears flowing down her face, it’s a decision that she had thought for a long time, ever since the loss of her baby.

“Is it worth it?”

“I’m asking you, is it worth it!” The person asked again before settling down beside her.

Sunhee looked at him and answered, “What’s the use of making a person who had no feelings for me to stay with me. It’s a torture for the both of us… At least I know now that he is happy.”

The person leaned his head back and said, “What about you? Are you happy?”

“Jonghyuk-ah, I promise you that I will forget him and we are going to start afresh together abroad and never come back here again,” Sunhee said interlocking their fingers together.

‘Baekhyun-ah, thank you for the time we spent, although it’s a torture for the both of us, but I’ll always remember it, forever.’

-

The first thing Baekhyun went right after he left the airport is to find Jieun, he rang her doorbell continuously and called her phone but it went unanswered. He waited outside her doorstep for her as he thought that she is still angry with him.

Jieun had fallen asleep after crying on Luhan’s car and he just drove aimlessly until she woke up to complain that she’s hungry. All along, she didn’t know that Baekhyun had called her phone till his battery went flat. Baekhyun sighed and went home but the moment he reached the lobby, he saw Jieun and Luhan together.

Jieun entered the lobby and saw Baekhyun, she blinked her eyes twice and thought that she’s hallucinating, Baekhyun stepped forward, “Why didn’t you answer my phone!” He questioned tugging onto her wrist harshly.

“I left it at home,” Jieun answered, she’s glad that Baekhyun didn’t leave, before Baekhyun got the chance to question her, Jieun hugged him tightly, “I thought that I’m going to lose you forever!”

The skinship that he missed a lot, he really missed her so much, “I’m sorry,” he apologized, “Don’t ever leave me anymore, please,” she pleaded to which he nodded his head. Luhan walked back to his car knowing that he is not needed there anymore.

‘Jieun-ah, I’m letting you go forever… I’m going to bury all my feeling to you but I will always be there for you when you need me.’

-------------------------------------

Finally an update!

I swear it's been weeks since I last updated, apparently I'm met with writer's block as well as piles of schoolwork.

Yes, I've decided that I've enough of separating Jieun and Baekhyun so I've patched the both of them back!

Let them live happily forever~

I know a lot of you are like this when I've not updated for weeks~

I'm sorry~ So here's some gif as an apology~


Lips biting!!!


His smile~ *_____*

Abusive Baekhyun!!