Meeting Baekhyun...

My Baby's (Player) Father

 

Jieun and Key are still bickering even when after Key helped Jieun to put her books in the living room. “Baby, please don’t take on your godfather’s diva attitude,” Jieun said to the baby in her tummy. Key’s eyes widen, he walked towards Jieun and said to the baby in the tummy, “Baby, please don’t listen to your mother, having a diva attitude is good.”

*Ding Dong*

“I’ll go and get the door,” Jieun said as she went to open the door, the moment she opened the door, she stood frozen at the door step, “Baek-baekhyun…” the words escaped from . Baekhyun stood infront of her, a smile hung on his mouth, ‘It’s really you, Jieun, I found you at last!’

“Who’s that?” Key asked as he approached Jieun, the smile on Baekhyun’s face slowly disappeared, “I’m sorry, I think I went to the wrong house,” Baekhyun answered before leaving.

‘How… did he know I’m here?’

“Oppa, I’m quiet tired, I’ll go back to my room first,” Jieun said before walking back to her room, her mind is filled with Baekhyun. She her tummy, “Baby, your daddy is here…” she mumbled.

“Do you know the guy that came just now?” Key asked the maid who shook her head, ever since Jieun moved here, no one visited her except for Key. “I’ll be going back now, call me if anything happens,” Key informed the maid before heading back to his house.

Baekhyun sat in his car, he hit the steering wheel angrily, ‘Jieun… You have moved on? You are even living with a guy… Have you stopped loving me?’ “AH!!!!!” Baekhyun shouted venting all his frustration out. He then drives away, driving aimlessly, tears streamed down his face.

Regret.

Baekhyun regretted for using Jieun as his bet, he regretted for letting her go so easily, he regretted being a jerk. ‘Can we still turn back time?’

Flashback

‘Jieun…’ Baekhyun thought when he saw someone resembling Jieun, he sat inside his car observing the girl and the boy inside the restaurant. When Jieun came out from the restaurant, a smile surfaced on Baekhyun’s face, ‘It’s really Jieun! She didn’t went overseas! But who’s that guy?’ Baekhyun then followed Jieun’s car.

‘Daegu… So she had been staying in Daegu all these while?’

Baekhyun stopped his car outside and looked at the posh building, he decided to give Jieun a surprised, he drive in and was stopped by the security but he answered that he is here to visit ‘Lee Jieun’ and the security let him in and Baekhyun overheard the security talking to his partner, “Oh, he is here to visit Miss Lee living in #20-02.”

End of Flashback

Jieun sat on her bed, hugging her knees, he had temporarily forgotten about Baekhyun, but he appeared in front of her again. She took out her phone, looking at Baekhyun’s number, she decided to give it a call, honestly; she missed hearing Baekhyun’s voice. Baekhyun stopped his car by the side when he saw Jieun calling, he answered it but there was silence in the phone, he could hear sniffing sound while she could hear his breathing sound.

‘Jieun…’

‘Baekhyun… How are you?’

‘Are you crying?’

‘I miss you…’

‘Have you stopped loving me? Jieun-ah, have you?’

The line then went dead, “Jieun-ah, I miss you so much.” Baekhyun mumbled. Jieun looked at the phone, her face is stained with tears, even though she didn’t hear his voice, but his breathing is enough to make her want to see him and hug him. ‘I know I can’t control myself any longer if the call continues,’ Jieun said to herself in her head. Jieun knew very well that crying is very bad for her and the baby but she can’t control her emotions, not when she sees Baekhyun, someone whom she was supposed to hate instead. She eventually fell asleep and woke up the next day with a throbbing headache after a night of crying.

“Can you help me get the headache medicine, my head hurts,” Jieun said to the maid while she rested her head on the headrest. The maid knew that she cried judging from her swollen eyes, she could only shake her head and sigh. After taking the medication, her headache slowly went away. She looked at the weather and decided to go for a walk.

‘Baby, mommy can’t wait for you to come into the world.’ Jieun thought with a smile. She intends to buy a cup of drink, while taking her wallet out from the bag, the scan of the baby fell out. She turned and was about to pick it up when someone passed to her instead, “Thank you,” she said without looking up, but when she did, the smile on her face disappeared and it was replaced with fear instead. Jieun kept her eyes on the floor, she then a pair of arms engulfing her, warm breathing could be felt on her neck, she just stood rooted to the ground. ‘What am I going to answer if he asked?’

“That looks like a scan of the fetus, are you pregnant?” He finally asked, still not releasing Jieun. Jieun gulped when she heard his question, she didn’t want him to know, she didn’t want him to come back to her because of the baby, she don’t want the baby to be his burden, “Ye-Yes.” Jieun eventually answered.

‘Jieun… is really pregnant with the guy’s baby…’

Baekhyun could feel his world came falling down, he released her and said, “So after our breakup, you hooked up with that guy and got yourself pregnant?” Jieun couldn’t believe what he had said, she felt insulted, he didn’t know how badly she went through because of their breakup, “Yes, at least he treats me well and show me how much he loved me unlike you who used me as your bet, what a selfish action.” Jieun answered feeling pissed. “Yeah! I’m a selfish bastard, now I’ll show you what a selfish bastard is going to do!” Baekhyun shouted before crashing his lips on her, Jieun tried to push him away but he was too strong, she kept hitting his chest and bit his lips instead, he pulled away and whipped the blood away from his lips with his hands, Jieun looked at him, her face filled with tears, and she felt so dirty by what he did. At that moment, Baekhyun started to regret his actions but it was too late.

Jieun walked away, stopped beside him, “Byun Baekhyun, It’s alright if you don’t love me, but can you please stop messing up my life.” She said, still crying.

‘What did you treat me as? ? Byun Baekhyun, you really insulted me by what you said…’

‘Byun Baekhyun, what did you just did!’

Baekhyun turned and looked at Jieun, her body jerking from her crying, he just messed up big time. He ran after Jieun and started apologizing, “Jieun, I’m sorry! I know I shouldn’t have done it! I’m sorry,” Baekhyun said as he tried to stop Jieun from walking but Jieun just kept walking ignoring him. Baekhyun hugged Jieun tightly and whispered, “I’m sorry, please… don’t leave me anymore.” Jieun felt her shoulder getting wet, and realized that Baekhyun is crying judging from his sniffing sound.

‘Baekhyun is crying… but why?’

Jieun pushed Baekhyun away but Baekhyun tightened the hug and mumbled, “Please don’t push me away, please don’t.” Jieun could feel her tears rushing down once again when she heard what he said. She buried her face in his chest and cried, ‘I miss this scent so much, but… 1, 2, 3’ Jieun pushed Baekhyun away, the both of them looking at each other tears-stained face, “It’s too late, my feelings for you isn’t the same anymore, it’s missing.” Jieun said before walking back to her house as fast as she could; leaving Baekhyun behind still processing what Jieun had said.

‘Lee Jieun, I will win your heart… again.’

*****************************

ASKLJDAKLSDJAKL BAEKHYUN IN THE GIF...

Thanks for the sub and comments once again!

<3 all my readers! 

This is a sad chapter so...

Here's a sweaty baek to cheer you up!