Wedding Dress

My Baby's (Player) Father

Baekhyun and Jieun hardly have time for each other after Yoogeun’s full month party. For Baekhyun, he had to go home and prepare all the wedding preparation and Jieun just waited patiently at home for him and spending her time playing with Yoogeun.

D-7

Baekhyun went back home and saw his parents and Sunhee talking to the wedding planner at the dining room. He dragged his feet to the dining room and greeted his parents and the wedding planner totally ignoring Sunhee.

“Baek,” before Sunhee could finish her sentence, Baekhyun turned around and went to the kitchen. She let out a sigh as Mrs Byun patted her shoulder, “Honey, don’t worry, he will accept you one day.”

“I hope so…” Sunhee replied getting back to the discussion when an idea popped up in her head.

Baekhyun sat himself down at the end of the dining table and played with his phone instead of participating in the preparation. “Baekhyun, keep your phone and get over here,” Mrs Byun hissed as an annoyed Baekhyun rolled his eyes and kept his phone.

“So do the both of you have any questions or request?” the wedding planner asked trying not to sound awkward.

“Just leave it to what she wants, I’ve no objection.” Baekhyun answered simply as he sunk back into his chair looking around the house.

Sunhee smiled at the wedding planner and shook her head, “Thank you for your help.”

“I’ll walk the wedding planner out,” Baekhyun said taking the opportunity to escape from his parents and Sunhee.

“Mom, I want to go and try out some wedding dress later, but before that, I need to go a place,” Sunhee said with a smile.

Mrs Byun held her hands and smiled, “I’ll get Baekhyun to go with you.”

Sunhee shook her head, “It’s alright, I’ll be fine alone, and moreover, he doesn’t even want to be alone with me.”

Mrs Byun sighed and apologized, “I’m sorry for Baekhyun’s attitude. He isn’t like that in the past, must be that evil girl who influenced him.”

Baekhyun came back in and saw Sunhee and his mother smiling and laughing with each other, “Young man, since you are home, stay for dinner with us,” Mr Byun suggested and Baekhyun just nodded his head. No matter how much he dislikes his mother, he can’t bring himself to hate his father as he seems to be the most neutral. He doesn’t like or hate Sunhee or Jieun.

“Mom and dad, I’ll leave first,” Sunhee said before leaving.

‘Mom and dad… that’s so fast, I’ve not even marry her yet and she already changed her way of addressing…’

-

Jieun was playing with Yoogeun in the baby room when she heard the doorbell ringing. She gave her son a peck on his forehead before going to get the door. She opened up the door and noticed the girl as Sunhee, “Baekhyun’s not in,” Jieun said waiting for the girl to respond.

Sunhee took off her sunglasses, “I’m here to find you,” she answered examining Jieun from head to toe.

“I want you to be my bridesmaid,” Sunhee said shocking Jieun.

‘Why did she ask me to be her bridesmaid when we are not close and she knew my relationship with Baekhyun? What does she wants?’

“I want you to be my bridesmaid,” Sunhee repeated again frowning.

“Does Baekhyun know about it?” Jieun asked, blinking her eyes in disbelief.

Sunhee folded her arms, “No, he doesn’t.” She took out her phone and texted Jieun the necessary details, “I’ve texted you all the details, see you tomorrow,” Sunhee said as Jieun felt vibration coming from her phone in her pocket; she then turned and walked to the lift lobby.

She took out her phone and asked, “How did you get my number?”

Sunhee turned around, “That’s not hard with money. See you tomorrow, my bridesmaid.”

-

Baekhyun came home and saw Jieun watching television in the living room, he plopped down beside Jieun scaring her a little, “Am I that scary?” he asked jokingly while putting his arms over her shoulder.

Jieun forced out a smile and shook her head, “Where’s Yoogeun?” he asked after realizing that his son isn’t playing with the mother at this timing.

“He’s sleeping already, I just tucked him in,” Jieun explained as she put her head on his shoulder.

“Have you eaten?” Baekhyun asked smelling her hair.

Jieun nodded her head, hesitating to tell him that Sunhee came today. “What about you? Have you eaten?” Jieun asked with a smile.

Baekhyun leaned in and kiss her, “I’ve eaten but I just want to eat again,” he pulled away and said before leaning in to kiss her again.

Jieun pulled away and said, “I’ll fix you some food while you go and bathe.”

She stood up and was about to leave when Baekhyun pulled her wrist and she fell back down on his lap, “When I say that I want to eat again, I meant eating you and not the food,” he whispered seductively into her ears as he kissed her cheeks and down to her neck it gently.

Just then Yoogeun cries brought Jieun back to senses, she pushed herself off him and teased, “Too bad, it’s Yoogeun’s turn to eat…”

Baekhyun pouted like a kid and muttered, “Why does my son get to eat and not me!”

“I heard what you said,” Jieun shouted from outside the baby room.

“I don’t care, you are getting from me later, whether you like it or not!” Baekhyun shouted before stomping back to the room to get ready for a wild night of fun.

-

D-6

When Jieun woke up, Baekhyun was nowhere to be found in the room, she get out of the bed and cursed under her breath, “Damn Baekhyun… Are you that deprived of food yesterday?”

She staggers to the bathroom to change before bringing Yoogeun to her parents’ house. They have slowly come to terms with what had happened and accepted her son as their grandson. “Mom, I’ll leave Yoogeun with you for this whole week.” Jieun said as she spam kisses on her son’s forehead.

“You should come over often, you look like you lost weight again,” Her mother commented as she Jieun’s face.

Jieun smiled and nodded, “Alright, mom, I should go now. Bye.”

-

Baekhyun went back home feeling satisfied and happy, “Mom and dad, I’m home,” he greeted happily and saw that Sunhee isn’t around making him exceptionally more happy.

“What’s with the smile?” Mr Byun teased his son who just kept smiling and shaking his head.

Mrs Byun came down from the stairs and reminded, “Don’t forget the fitting session with the bridegrooms later.”

Baekhyun nodded his head and said, “Alright alright. I’ve already informed them the timing.”

Flashback

“I’m getting married,” Baekhyun announced to his group of friends.

Chanyeol stood up and congratulate him, “Congratulations! You are finally getting married with Jieun!”

Luhan turned to look at him and saw that he was quiet, “You are not getting married with Jieun?” He asked staring at Baekhyun.

Chanyeol noticed the awkward atmosphere and quietly sit back down.

“Sunhee… I’m marrying Sunhee,” Baekhyun explained as he covered his face afraid to see his friends’ reaction.

“What about Jieun!” Luhan stood up and was about to lunge and punch him but he was stopped by Sehun.

Baekhyun looked at Luhan and answered, “She knew everything and she’s alright with it, she said that she will wait for me.”

Luhan was at loss after hearing what he said, “Guys, let’s just congratulate him and believe what he said,” Kris said trying to liven up the atmosphere again.

“I want all of you to be my bridegrooms,” Baekhyun requested, “But if you guys find it awkward, I’ll not force you,” he continued.

“Of course we will be your bridegrooms,” everyone answered except Luhan, “Who call you to be my best friend whom I can’t reject,” Luhan answered with a smile.

End of Flashback

Baekhyun and his friends reached the wedding parlour and saw Sunhee trying out the wedding dress. She turned around and saw Baekhyun, “Baekhyun, you are here,” she called out as she walked over to hug him.

“How’s your dress,” the shop assistant asked.

“Your bridesmaid is here too?” Baekhyun asked curious as to who did she call to be her bridesmaid.

The curtain was pulled revealing a stunning looking Jieun, Baekhyun and the boys couldn’t believe who they saw standing there wearing a beautiful yet simple dress, “Jieun…” Baekhyun mumbled.

He gulped and looked at Sunhee, “Sh-she’s your bridesmaid?”

The rest of the boys looked at each other as Jieun made her way to Sunhee, “How’s this dress?”

Jieun blushed a little when her eyes met with Baekhyun, because of him; she had to put on lots of concealer to hide all the hickeys he gave yesterday. “I’m Sunhee’s bridesmaid.” Jieun introduced.

Sunhee looked at all the boys who had their eyes glued at Jieun, she pouted and said, “Jieun come and choose other wedding dress with me,” Sunhee said before making her way to all the wedding dress lined neatly in a room.

Jieun looked at Baekhyun who mouthed, “Why?”

Jieun didn’t answer but went into the room to find Sunhee.

Luhan walked over to Baekhyun, “You didn’t know?” to which Baekhyun shook his head, “She didn’t tell me anything.”

*************************

Sorry for not updating for a long time!

I'm busy with university enrolment and of course EXO's comeback!!!

Thank you for all the upvotes, subscribing and comments! <3333

Kisses to everyone~

My cutie puppy instead of wolf...

HAHAHAHAH! Loser~

His problem with flying insects. L O L