Dinner (1/2)

My Baby's (Player) Father

Jieun woke up to Yoogeun cries and she saw someone familiar carrying Yoogeun, her lips curved into a smile as she walked over to them, “Take a seat, I’ll be back soon.”

After washing up, she went to join Yoogeun, “Oppa, what took you here?” she asked, smiling. Luhan looked at her and said, “I’m here to say goodbye to you and Yoogeun, I’ll be leaving to the states for a least half a year to look after my father’s business there.”

The smile on Jieun’s face started fading, “Half a year… Meaning you will miss Yoogeun’s 1st birthday.” Luhan chuckled and assured her, “Silly, I can always come back to celebrate my god-son’s birthday, right?” he looked back at Yoogeun who started giggling.

“What time is your flight?” Jieun asked hoping to spend some time with him before he leaves, “Midnight flight today, why?” Luhan asked while playing with Yoogeun.

Jieun smiled and clapped her hands together, “Let’s go shopping, oppa! I need to get something pretty for my dinner tonight with Baekhyun’s parents and Yoogeun needs some nice clothing too.”

Luhan smiled and nodded his head, “Sure, can we go now?”

-

The first stop they went is to get Jieun’s hair done at the salon, after washing and cutting some of her hair, the hairdresser decided that brownish-red will look good on Jieun and it’s been a long time since she last had her hair dyed.

“It’s nice to see your husband to accompany you with your son too,” her hair-stylist commented to which Luhan chuckled and explained, “She’s not my wife and this isn’t my son either, she’s my friend and this is my god-son.” The hair-stylist face turned tomato red and mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

After getting her hair done, they headed to a nearby restaurant to grab some bite, “You should’ve played along just now,” Jieun whined as she wrapped her hands around Luhan’s arms.

“Just treat me as your half-day girlfriend today,” Jieun said hoping that Luhan will be happy at least before he leaves.

“If you say so, my half-day girlfriend,” Luhan chuckled as Jieun slapped his face away playfully.

‘Thank you, Jieun-ah. Thank you for letting me experienced what is a date with you.’

After getting their stomach filled and Yoogeun sleeping peacefully in his pram, Luhan looked around and asked Jieun, “Where shall we go next?”

“Let’s go and get some clothing,” Jieun chirped happily as she wrapped her hands around Luhan’s arm and they looked so much like a couple right now.

“Oppa~ This is my sixth time trying already,” Jieun whined as she opened the door, dressed in a pretty white off-the-shoulder dress complete with a belt in the middle. Luhan smiled and exclaimed, “Perfect,” he turned around and said to the staff, “I’ll get this and please get me the white clutch bag and that white heels too.

Jieun was about to change out of her clothes when Luhan said, “Don’t change it, just wear this to the dinner tonight too, and just treat this as my last gift to you as a boyfriend.”

Jieun soften and nodded her head, “Alright then, thank you, oppa!”              

The skies are starting to turn dark and Jieun’s time as Luhan’s half-day girlfriend is ending too, they have now reached Jieun’s house since Baekhyun will be coming to fetch Jieun at 6pm sharp. Luhan refused to let go of Jieun’s house but he still have to; he got out of the car and walked over to Jieun’s side to open the door for him.

“Thank you,” Luhan said, sweeping her hair neatly to the side before planting a kiss on her forehead.

“Promise me to take care of yourself and don’t hesitate to call me if Baekhyun bullies you, which I hope he won’t and I’ll see you half a year later,” Luhan added as he carries Yoogeun out of the car before handing him over to Jieun.

“Oppa,” Jieun called out.

“Remember to text me frequently so that I know that you are doing well overseas and I hope that you will find a girl that loves you soon,” she broke into a smile and said which Luhan smiled and nodded his head.

-

Baekhyun reached early and when he went in the house, he found Jieun dressed up prettily, “Wow, you are extremely gorgeous tonight!” he complimented as he kissed her cheeks.

“Uncle Lee and Auntie Lee, I’ll take care of Jieun and Yoogeun tonight,” he greeted and said as the both of them smiled and nodded their heads.

Honestly, Jieun is nervous about meeting his parents since they have lots of bad meetings in the past, Baekhyun could see that she’s nervous, he placed one hand on top of her hands and give it a light squeeze, “Don’t be nervous, they won’t bite you.”

They finally reached Baekhyun’s house, Jieun just stood rooted to the ground after getting out of the car while Baekhyun when to the back seat to pick Yoogeun up, he took Jieun’s hands and walked her to his house, “Relax, baby,” Baekhyun said gently.

“Dad, Mom, we are home,” Baekhyun announced as his parents stood up from the sofa, Jieun smiled awkwardly and greeted, “Uncle, Auntie.”

“Jieun-ah, take a seat,” Mr Byun said signaling Jieun to sit on the empty sofa opposite them, “and is he my grandson?” he added, walking over to Yoogeun who chuckled when his grandfather carried him.

Jieun was surprised that Mr Byun acknowledge Yoogeun as his grandson, her eyes was met with Mrs Byun and she just gave her a small smile before looking away. Baekhyun then walked over to Jieun, “Let the both of them play with Yoogeun for a while,” he whispered into her ears and brought her to his room.

Mr Byun carried Yoogeun to his wife, “Look, doesn’t he look like Baekhyun when he was a baby too?” he commented happily while Mrs Byun just nodded her head slightly, “He does.”

Jieun was just looking outside from his room’s balcony when Baekhyun walked over and backhugged her, “Don’t think too much, my dad will help to convince my mom.”

Jieun forced out a smile, “Let’s hope so.”

“Are you staying over tonight?” Baekhyun asked turning Jieun over to face him, she tilted her head and answered, “Don’t think so, it’s not good to stay over at your house since we are not married yet.”

Baekhyun pouted and whined, “But we had Yoogeun already, just stay over tonight,” as Jieun shook her head, “Wait till we are married.”

An idea popped up in Baekhyun’s head, “Alright then, I’ll send you home later.”

*********************

Double update!

So I decided to send Luhan away...

Poor boy, but at least, he got to experience what it is like to date the girl he loves even though it's just half a day.

Do you enjoy this chapter?

Thank you for all the subbies, commenting and upvoting.

Omg~ Such a cutiepie!!

Mouth stretching? I hope a fly flies in. HAHAH!!!