Betrayed

My Baby's (Player) Father

The sun shone brightly through the window of her room, she opened her eyes and looked around but he was nowhere in sight. She then remembers what they did yesterday night and her cheeks started getting hot, she got out of her bed and walked to the bathroom slowly.

“M-mom, when did you come back?” Jieun was surprised to see her parents seated at the dining table.

Mrs Lee looked at Jieun and smiled, “An hour ago,” but her smile turned into a frown after that, “Jieun-ah, why didn’t you locked the door, do you know it’s dangerous,” she said.

Jieun heaved a sigh of relief, ‘thank god he left before mom and dad came home.’ Jieun let out a sheepish smile and answered, “Maybe I forget to lock it before I sleep.”

“Mom, dad, I’m going to school now, bye,” Jieun said and left to school, she couldn’t wait to see him though she just saw him a few hours ago. When she reached school, people are pointing and gossiping about her but she just ignored them, she went to her locker since he will always wait for her at her locker.

“Pay up now! You lost your bet,” Chanyeol demanded.

Baekhyun smirked and answered, “For your information, she gave me her first time yesterday, so I won; now you pay up.”

Suho who was walking towards the group saw Jieun from afar, but the guys are oblivious to her presence. “Oh, our female lead is here, I heard she isn’t a anymore,” the school’s queenka, Hyemi shouted loud enough for everyone in the hallway to hear.

Baekhyun turned around, he lost his smile when he saw Jieun with tears running down her face, ‘betrayed’ is written all over her face, he had no idea how Hyemi knew about it. Jieun wiped off the tears from her face and went to her locker; she took out everything from the locker that she shared with him.

Baekhyun wanted to end everything nicely, he even planned when he will tell Jieun officially that he wanted to break up with her, he walked towards the locker, “You don’t have to clear your stuff, I will clear my stuff instead,” he said.

Jieun just continue taking her stuff, Baekhyun stopped since she just keep taking her own stuff, “I’ll help you,” Baekhyun said, he felt guilty all of a sudden.

Jieun’s tears kept flowing down, she dropped everything on the floor, she ignored Baekhyun but bent down to pick up her stuffs, Baekhyun too helped her, and Jieun finally lost her cool, “Go away! I’m just your bet, stop acting like you care! I want everything out of the locker because I don’t want to see this locker anymore, I don’t want my life to have anything to do with you anymore.” She then stood up and shouted, “Yes, I’m not a anymore, are you guys happy, please just leave me alone.”

With that, Jieun just ran away leaving all her stuffs behind, Baekhyun was stunned at her sudden outburst but still put on a pokerface and continue packing her stuffs when Luhan walked to him, “I’ll pass this to her, I think you better avoid her for these few days.” He said as he helped Baekhyun to pack the stuffs.

“Oppa~” Hyemi called out affectionately, Baekhyun stood up and dragged Hyemi to an empty classroom, “What do you think you are doing!” Baekhyun shouted startling Hyemi who started stuttering, “I-I was just helping you.”

Baekhyun widened his eyes, “What! Helping me? I don’t care if you are helping me or helping yourself, WHO told you that she isn’t a anymore!”

Hyemi looked around avoiding Baekhyun’s gaze, “One of my girls overheard you talking on the phone yesterday night and she told me,” Hyemi answered softly, Baekhyun inched closer and ordered, “Bring her here NOW.”

--------------------------------

Jieun sat at the bench facing the field and started crying, ‘Why did he betray me when I love him so much! Why!

“I knew you will be here,” a voice said, he put down her box of stuffs and sat beside her, “Whenever you are upset, you will be sitting here, either crying your hearts out or just go into a deep daze,” he continued.

“So I’m just a bet to him, I’m so stupid to believe that he love me, what a joke, in the end, I’m just a normal girl to him, someone who clings onto him,” Jieun said in between sobs.

“What he did is wrong, but at least he didn’t tell everyone about what happened,” Luhan tried to explain to Jieun that it isn’t Baekhyun who told Hyemi.

“I won’t believe unless he told me on his own,” Jieun said, “After what he did to you, do you still want to see him?” Luhan knocked some sense into her, “No… But who knows, I may changed my mind and hear his explanation if he had any,” Jieun continued, she looked at the field but her tears just kept flowing down. Luhan just accompanied her throughout the day at the field.

“Eat something,” Luhan said bringing the dazed Jieun back to senses as he handed her a packet of bread.

Jieun took over the bread and mumbled, “Thank you,” softly but audible for Luhan to hear.

Luhan looked at Jieun who just placed the packet of bread on her lap, “Eat it or do you want me to feed you,” Luhan said as he took over the packet of bread, “Say ‘Ah’” Luhan instructed.

Jieun had no choice but to open to eat the bread, she then took over the bread and eats it, she wasn’t hungry, but tired instead, she was getting tired after crying for hours. “Oppa, can I put my head on your shoulder?” Jieun asked but before Luhan could answer, Jieun placed her head on his shoulder and drifted to sleep, her tears never stop flowing.

--------------------------------

“Baek-baekhyun oppa, I know I’m wrong, please forgive me,” Seomi cried as she begged for forgiveness from Baekhyun.

“What makes you think she isn’t a anymore!” Baekhyun shouted at Seomi.

Seomi stuttered, “I-I, you-you said it over the phone.”

“Baekhyun, time for class,” Chanyeol interrupted, Baekhyun looked at Seomi, “Don’t let me see or hear anything from you again,” he then glared at Hyemi, “and you too!”

“Where is hanhan?” Sehun asked when they are in the class. Sehun looked around the class and noticed two seats empty, Luhan’s and Jieun’s. When school ended, Luhan is still nowhere in sight too, they tried calling Luhan but his phone is switched off. They looked around the school for Luhan and finally Baekhyun managed to find him at the benches facing the field.

Baekhyun walked forward and saw Luhan looking at the girl beside him which is Jieun. He turned around and walked away, ‘Right from the start, Luhan loves her but he didn’t stand up and stopped me when he heard that Jieun is my bet. Pabo Luhan…’

“Did you manage to find hanhan?” Sehun asked when they gathered together at the foyer, Baekhyun shook his head, “Don’t worry so much, he isn’t a kid anymore, let’s go.”