New SBS Drama!

I Lied That!

 

Your eyes wandered back down to the script.

“Aye, aye, aye!” Kwangsoo took the script from you, “Obviously you can’t be trusted with the script.”

“Oppa, I’m getting nervous. You only gave me two days to learn the script. Don’t you think that’s a TINY bit unfair? Huh?”

You pouted at Kwangsoo and rubbed your hands together, “Let me see the script.”

“No. Now hurry up and recite those lines.”

“That’s mean,” you pointed at Kwangsoo, “You’re mean.”

“Yeah? Would you say that when I let you watch TV?”

“That’s because you wanted to watch as well!”

“Just practise the script.”

You let out a sigh, “You only want the script because you can’t remember lines…”

“Jenny ah, I know this is really short notice but the audition is today and you’re getting called in less than 10 minutes.”

You nodded your head with a determined look on your face. Kwangsoo looked at you with intense eyes, “Remember; feeling, atmosphere, ambience, sense, vibe.”

You laughed, “What the…? They all have the same meaning.”

Kwangsoo looked down at the script, “Soo Yeon. Yah, Jo Soo Yeon. You did that on purpose didn’t you?”

You smiled nervously, “Oppa, can you buy me some food? I want to eat on the ride back to the rehearsal rooms.”

Kwangsoo nodded his head, “Okay then. Ah, which reminds me, if any boy approaches you… then girl, you got yourself an admirer.”

You laughed, “Is that so?”

“Yes, if you hate him, you’ll end up loving him and if he’s nice to you and you’ll end up loving him.”

“So either way, he’ll like me.”

Kwangsoo nodded his head, “Yes, it’s been tested.”

You crossed your arms, “Oh really?”

“Yes, out of all the dramas I’ve watched, 100 percent have fallen into either categories.”

“It’s the only two categories that they can fall under,” you said in an amused tone.

“Anyways, I’ll be going now. What do you want to eat?”

“I want ddukboki,” you smiled cheekily at Kwangsoo.

“Okay. I’ll be back.”

“Neon dashi nareul chajeul geoya,” you sung.

Kwangsoo gave you a what-the-heck look.

“What? Is oppa the only person who can make references?”

Kwangsoo laughed, “Yes. I’ll be back.”

You raised your thumb in the air and Kwangsoo grabbed your hand and pulled it down, “Aish, you are so embarrassing.”

“Said the man who cried watching dramas.”

Kwangsoo narrowed his eyes at you, “I’m buying ddukboki for myself and you’re going to have the left over.”

You glared at Kwangsoo in a joking manner as he walked away.

You leaned back on your chair and stared at script, hoping that lasers would come from your eyes and blast the script. You bit your bottom lip as you tried to remember the script.

“Why did this have to be in Korean? I’m getting all tongue tied…”

“Jenny… Yu-win?”

“It’s Nguyen,” you corrected, your eyes widened as you looked up, “Jenny Nguyen? Me?”

“Are you from SM Entertainment?”

You nodded nervously, “Neh.”

“Please come this way. Your audition is commencing.”

“Neh.”

You picked up your bag and stepped into the audition room.

------------------After the audition-------------------

You stepped out of the audition and Kwangsoo was sitting in the waiting area on his iPad. You glared at Kwangsoo as you stepped out of the audition room.

“What? You did okay right? You remembered the script.”

“Remember the script? Oppa, I memorised the script, start to finish and finish to start.”

“You showed emotion right?”

“Emotion? I showed several emotions. Especially the shocked part when I found out that the audition was impromptu. Oppa, would you care to explain?”

Kwangsoo smiled at you uneasily, “About that…”

You took in a deep breath, “Oppa, you wrote the script didn’t you?”

“Well it depends… was did you think it was good or bad?”

“Oppa, I’m revoking your drama privileges. You are not touching my drama collection and I tried super duper hard in this audition to ensure that you would not get six months of watching dramas.”

“You wouldn’t…”

“Oppa, you started it.”

~~~~~~~~~One week later~~~~~~~~~

Title: New SBS drama on the way!

SBS is currently in the process of casting for their new drama. There has currently been no news on a possible but rumours have been going around that the main leads will be rookies. Since the leads will be teenagers, does that mean that the trend of idols turned actors will continue?

An SBS representative has only released this statement, “Right now, we are still in the process of finding the cast however, we do have our eyes on the rookie actresses and actors. The script has been written up so the only thing to do now is to put the faces to these characters and bring them to life.”

Not much news about what the drama will be about exactly but stay tuned to KpopExpress for more news.

-----------------------