'Psych' Trio!

I Lied That!

 

Title: ALPHA’s managers become a hot topic amongst fans.

Fans who went to ALPHA’s showcase on the 24th of August have posted accounts and it has caught the netizen’s attention that the girls arrived at their showcase on motorbikes, driven by their managers.

ALPHA said:

“ALPHA’s van broke down a few provinces away from the venue and there was no way of us getting there on time so we had to resort to hiring the motorbikes. Our managers have very much enjoyed the spotlight and wish for you to continue showing them the love that you have showed us.”

This is not the first time managers have caught attention of netizens, maybe we should all keep an eye out for not only idols but also their managers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Wow… ALPHA’s managers are really cool aren’t they?”

“Oppa, you’ll always be the coolest manager to me.”

“Thanks Fiona. I forgot to call back the representatives from ‘Happy Together’. I’ll be right back.”

“Eung,” I smiled as my manager walked off.

ARGH! Why did it not work?! I used magic to break down the car and somehow Jenny finds a way to get there? And ends up getting attention for it?

“Urgh!”

My phone rang and I looked at the caller ID, what does she want?

------------Phone call------------

Witch: You answered.
Me: No, I hung up.
Witch: Don’t get sarcastic with me sweet cheeks.
Me: Why are you calling? Last time I checked, you were M.I.A.
Witch: *sigh* I guess I couldn’t turn a blind eye on you. I have to help you out. You are up with a very powerful magic.
Me: Why did you give me that powerful magic? All this magic is so weak and I have to be so literal, it is so annoying!
Witch: Which is why I am calling you today, to help you upgrade your magic.
Me: If this magic isn’t eternal, I don’t want it.
Witch: No black magic is eternal, sweet cheeks.
Me: Then what do you want?
Witch: I want to be your… how can I word this? Your mentor. I want you to improve your magic.
Me: Really? And what’s the catch?
Witch: No catch, just that your friend, Jenny, might just lose that crazy old psychic.
Me: You want me to kill?
Witch: He’s old. No one will miss him and you don’t have a soul anymore…
Me: You do it.
Witch: I was kind of hoping for you to say that but in order for that to happen, I need you to soak that necklace I gave you in blood.
Me: I am going to be dry of blood if I am going to keep using your black magic.
Witch: Trust me, after this; you will no longer need to draw anymore blood.
Me: I’ll do it tonight, I will call you then.
Witch: Bye, sweet cheeks.

-----------End of phone call----------

I guess I should say hi to “my friend”. Let’s hope she’s not off talking to some lame group from some unknown company. I got up and left the dressing room, walking down the corridor.

“Anneonghaseyo,” I smiled as I bowed to ZE:A.

“Anneonghaseyo, we really love your song,” Kevin said to me in English.

“Thanks. I really love Phoenix!”

“Kasamhamnida!” ZE:A bowed to me again before walking off.

Whoa Fiona… step it down a notch, you are an idol, not a fan. Get yourself together.

I continued making my way down the corridor, walking past Fiest- whatever their group name is. Their song isn’t even good. Why do I even have to bow to them? Urgh…

I finally reached Alpha’s dressing room and I knocked on the door. The door opened and I was greeted by this man who was watching Rooftop Prince on his iPad.

“Anneonghaseyo, Fiona-imnida. Is Jenny here?”

“Fiona? Fiona!” Jenny shouted out as she jumped up from her chair, “Man, it is so great to see you!”

“Psh… you were too busy with your drama,” I pouted.

Jenny nudged me with a cheeky smile, “I’ll introduce you to Zelo… He’s really funny.”

“Zelo’s too young for me.”

“Zelo is only younger than you by a few months.”

“So? Anyways, I was talking to Kris and I heard that your routine went fine.”

“You were talking to Kris? How’d you two meet?”

Time to rub it in that Kris is my best friend, not hers.

“It’s a long story. I just wanted to come here and congratulate you and the rest of Alpha.”

“Oh! I should really introduce them to you,” Jenny grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the dressing room.

“Guys, this is my friend from Australia, Fiona.”

“Whoa! We really love your song.”

“Just Like Me is a great song,” one girl put both her thumbs up.

“Kasamhamnida,” I bowed to them.

“So that’s Shin Ah, Sammy and So Yeon unni and those two over there are Min Jung and Ji Hae.”

“And you are the leader?” I asked.

Jenny raised her shoulders, “For some strange reason, they picked me.”

I nodded my head. She probably up to them. She’s the third youngest, why the hell would they pick her?

“So anyways, I guess you’re friends with Tao then because those two come in a package,” Jenny laughed.

“No… I have never talked to Tao.”

Jenny furrowed her eyebrows, “That’s strange… but then again, Kris can have other friends. We can’t just be his only friends…”

Jenny laughed to herself and brushed it off, “You know what, never mind. Your stage is up next.”

I patted Jenny on the shoulder, “Thanks. I should get back, my manager is probably freaking out.”

“Bye!”

“See ya later.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the end of Inkigayo and all the artists were to go on stage.

“Fiona, come on. Stand next to us,” said Yoseob as he walked past me.

“Neh oppa.”

I followed Beast onto the stage and stood next to them as we waited for the other artists to get on stage. I smiled to fans, reading the posters they were holding up. Why does Alpha have more than me? Why does Jenny have more than me?

I turned to my left and saw Jenny taking a quick selca with Zelo and Ken from VIXX. Ken turned the phone around and the three laughed as Jenny said something to them and they nodded their head. What did you say to them now? “You have the best rapping ever”, “You have the best voice ever” and “I love your group’s song.”

“… and this week’s 1st place is… PSY with Gangnam Style! Congratulations!”

The streamers and confetti fell down from the roof and we were all clapping. Slowly, we all got off the stage and I noticed Barom from C-Clown talking to Jenny. Why do guys like talking to her? What does she have that makes her so popular? I am Australian too! Why aren’t they talking to me? The only other Australian I’ve talked to is Kevin from ZE:A.

When I no longer have to draw blood, you are gone.

~~~~~End of Fiona’s POV~~~~~

Title: ‘Psych’ trio catch up backstage on Inkigayo.

The young trio; Ken, Zelo and Jenny, from SBS’s upcoming drama, ‘Psych’, has reunited backstage on Inkigayo while promoting with VIXX, B.A.P and ALPHA, respectively. Video footage from the September 2nd Inkigayo shows the three taking photos at the end stage but it seems like none turned out well as Ken and Zelo posted photos on their Twitter accounts.

Ken posted a photo of the three with the caption, “Three crime solving buddies here! I thought it was just us two but it turns out little missy here can rap and dance! Jenny, you tricked us!”

Zelo posted a funny photo of the three with the caption, “We’re back! Who knew Jenny could give me a run for my money when it comes to rapping?”