Should Have Not Replied.

I Lied That!

~~~~~~~~~~~~A few days later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I smiled at the pictures of the group photos of me, Alpha and Exo as well as my other idol friends.

I just realised that I sounded like I was bragging and that it would sound very weird when I reverse everything.

I can’t believe it’s almost been a year since I’ve got the Liar’s Charm  and it’s been ten months since I’ve been with Alpha… I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t miss them.

I picked up the photos and put them into my back pocket. Hopefully these photos will stay when I travel back before this all happened. I spun around to pick up my sponsored phone and took off the case to show the polaroid that Kris took a few days ago.

“I guess he’s important too…”

I placed the photo in my back pocket and took some deep breaths. Keeping quiet, I could hear the other members joking around outside. I know that they’ll do fine without me. I’ll miss the Shin Ah’s stuffed toys, Sammy’s rock music, So Yeon’s tendency to style my outfits, Min Jung’s gentle nature and Ji Hae’s outgoing and fun personality….

I blinked a few times to stop the stinging in my eyes.

You got a message! You got a message!

I picked up my phone and I was surprised as to who it was.

To: Jenny
From: Fiona

Meet me at the top of your rooftop.

Why the heck is she telling me to go up there? Her black magic isn’t that powerful now that I have the Liar’s Charm and the pendant. Then again, she doesn’t know that. She could be possibly walking into a trap that she doesn’t even know of.

Screw it, let’s just get everything out in the open then. I patted my front pocket before leaving the room.

“Unni, where are you going?” Min Jung asked.

“If I’m not back in ten minutes, call Kris oppa.”

“Why Kris?” Sammy asked.

I’m thinking about whether I should accept his feelings or not. Hah! That would have been hilarious to say…

“Just do it. He’ll know what to do. None of you are to go up there under any circumstances.”

So Yeon pouted, “Yes, Miss Bossy.”

“You guys know that I love you guys right?” I asked.

“Aye… unni, you are giving us goosebumps…” Ji Hae cringed.

“Of course we know it, unni,” Min Jung smiled.

“I’ll get going now.”

I walked out of the apartment and quickly made my way up to the rooftop. How the heck did she get up here?

As soon as I stepped onto the rooftop, without ANY hesitation, Fiona threw a spell at me. Seriously, she should have known that her spells were being messed with, why is she still using it?

“How’d you get in and… up?”

“You’re still joking at a time like this?”

I smirked, “I have my next life to be serious, unlike you who is going to rot in hell.”

Fiona shrugged, “I don’t mind the hot temperature.”

I looked at her eyes, there was barely any human left in her. Black magic eats away at the human soul and here I am, seeing it happen first hand. Fiona wouldn’t have resulted in using black magic if it wasn’t for my lies…

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms, “Really, why are you here?”

“Quit messing with me. Don’t deny it; I know you have the Liar’s Charm.”

“You took your time figuring it out.”

“At first I thought it was that pathetic psychic...”

How dare she talk about Mr Hellius like that…

“… but then I thought-”

“Blah, blah, blah,” I cut her off, “I couldn’t care less what you say.”

“I know you have magic powers.”

“And so do I, are we even now?”

Fiona glared at me and walked closer to me. I put my hands up and stepped back.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let’s keep the psychic and black magic at a distance, aye?”

Fiona puffed up her cheeks, “I am really sick and tired of you messing with everything. Why does everyone like you anyways? Why did you have to be an SM trainee? Why did you have to be friends with extremely good looking guys?!”

I raised an eyebrow, “Nice… karma?”

“Argh!” Fiona narrowed her eyes at me.

She is throwing her dodgy black magic around again?

“Your magic no longer works!” I shouted out.

Damn it, hanging out with Kwangsoo has caused me to become a little bit overdramatic…

“How long do you think that would work for? So it last for a few days, a few weeks if you’re lucky and then what? I’ll still have Kris wrapped all snugged up around my finger.”

Right… Kris… I can’t let her do that to Kris. He doesn’t deserve that… I have to stay and fight for him. I’m not that kind of girl to give up the guy she likes because the bad guy got him first. I’ll be the girl in the drama that rarely appears. I will fight for Kris.

I’m going to tell Kris my feelings after this and we’ll start from there. I’ll have my happily ever after, no matter what Fiona says. Kris seems to be okay with this whole Liar’s Charm thing. If I wait long enough, he’ll get over the whole me lying to become an idol thing. Yeah…

“It’s going to be harder than that, don’t you think? With me being the Batman to your Joker?”

Fiona smirked, “That’s why I had to bring someone to help me.”

“You brought someone?”

A man in a hooded jacket appeared from behind me.

“Damn it, I forgot to check behind the door. Rookie protagonist move! Then again… I did go up here without any back up…”

“Still, joking around?” the man asked.

The voice… that voice… I know recognise that creepy voice!

“Ah! You’re that stalker fan that tried to drug me but failed…”

The creep narrowed his eyes at me.

“I still have things to sort out with you.”

“How’d you get out so – oh… Fiona got you out.”

“And now, I am a hardcore bloom.”

“Yeah…” I scrunched up my face, “I wouldn’t jump to the conclusion that it’s a good thing…”

The creep took a step closer to me and I stepped back and found myself in the middle of creep and creepier.

I glanced around the rooftop and then down at my watch. Has it already been ten minutes yet?

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~