Can't We Have At Least a Virtual Hug?

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

“Kris, are you done yet?! You’ve been in there for over an hour now,” Chen banged on the door.

“Just wait a minute!”

“Urgh, you said that 26 minutes ago!”

I frowned as I closed the cap on my BB cream, “Fine, I’m done.”

I opened the door and walked straight to my room.

“Why is he wearing BB cream on at 9 o’clock at night?” Chen asked himself.

I looked in the mirror to fix up my hair because sitting down in front of my laptop. Should I put it on my right?

I pushed the laptop to my right but then pushed it back to the middle.

“No… this won’t do…”

I pushed the laptop to my left.

“Yepp. This is my better side.”

I let out a quick sigh and the webcam.

“Jesus Christ, you took your time.”

I glared at the screen, “What are you talking about. I said we would talk at 9PM.”

Jenny cocked her head to the side and rose up her hand to show me her watch.

“Nice watch.”

“Look at the time. It’s 10PM over here!”

“It’s 9 PM in Malaysia.”

Jenny frowned and I couldn’t tell whether she was doing it to be cute or if she was cute.

“Anyways, I have to go to bed in like 15 minutes because Youngmin and Kwangmin oppa have to sleep soon.”

“Oppa…”

“What?”

I shook my head, “Nothing.”

Okay, let’s go into detective mode.

“Okay, so let’s start with the pendant. Its colour is actually called pigeon blood which in itself is scary and…”

I looked behind my laptop and reached out for my book. I flicked through the pages and found the page I was looking for.

“Ah! I got it. Um…” I scanned my finger down the page, “Okay. So with the whole being a normal human and using the red pendant thing… it’s a bit complicated…”

“How complicated?”

“You kind of have to use your blood. Very unhygienic, I don’t suggest you do that.”

Jenny nodded her head in a bored manner.

“I kind of already knew that…”

“Oh… really? Well – I also found another way to do it, but…”

 Jenny looked at me with anticipation so I decided to read it out anyways.

“White magic uses herbs; it’s not nearly as powerful because white magic is usually for healing or meditations. And the one condition is that you kind of have to have some kind of magic within you already, in order to use that particular spell to get the pendant to work…” I raised my eyebrows, “Did that make any sense?”

“It makes a lot of sense,” Jenny beamed, “Thank you! I would have hugged you if we weren’t thousands of kilometres apart. Good job. I kind of have to go now. Bye!”

Jenny waved to me ecstatically and quickly logged off.

I pouted as I stared at the screen, “How about a virtual hug?”

I didn’t even get to tell her about the Liar’s Charm… This chat didn’t even go for more than five minutes…

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“And the one condition is that you kind of have to have some kind of magic within you already, in order to use that particular spell to get the pendant to work… Did that make any sense?”

Yes! This is exactly what I need!

“It makes a lot of sense,” I grinned, “Thank you! I would have hugged you if we weren’t thousands of kilometres apart.”

Crap. Did I just say that out loud? Did I just say that I was going to hug Kris? Aish! Why would you say that?

Okay, keep calm and cool and… smile.

“Good job. I kind of have to go now. Bye!”

I turned off the computer and stared at the screen. I can’t believe that I just said that. Oh my gosh… what have I done?

I can’t lead him on. If he falls for me and figures out that I am the one using the Liar’s Charm and stupidly enough decides to still love me, then things will get very complicated. For one, Liar’s Charm wouldn’t work and two, I can’t Fiona will still be roaming the world with her black magic.

“Jenny, do you need the lights on?” Kwangmin asked.

“Nah, I’m going to sleep anyways.”

I stood up and walked over to the bed and climbed in.

“Goodnight Kwangmin oppa. Goodnight Youngmin oppa.”

“Goodnight Jenny.”

I pulled the covers over my head and let out a silent squeal as I legs bent into the foetal position. It was like my brain was having a montage of all the times I embarrassed myself in front of Kris.

“Jenny, you okay?” Kwangmin asked me.

I stuck my head out from the covers, “Neh.”

“Okay, I thought you were still scared because of the Halloween in April thing yesterday night.”

I laughed, “That’s funny. I wasn’t scared…”

Kwangmin scoffed, “Oh really? You and Young-”

“Go to sleep,” Youngmin told us off.

Kwangmin and I giggled before quieting down.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sat up on my bed and rubbed my forehead. I reached under the pillow but then I remembered that my phone got taken away for the sake of the show. 100% reality… Mnet was not lying.

I kept thinking about how to get my hands on the spell. Aish, why did I cut off the conversation with Kris? I could have continued acting calm and cool until I got the spell off Kris…

Okay, I have to ask Kris. He’s done the research already. No point me searching it up again. I have to meet up with him when he gets back to Korea… When’s that though? Oh man… when is Kris coming back to Korea?

 

3:00 AM… three more hours until I can go on the computer without looking suspicious. 

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~