Must... !

I Lied That!

You cautiously opened the door and tip-toed out of the dorm.

“Are you ready yet?” Kris whispered to you.

You let out a quiet laugh of disbelief, “Why are you hiding in the corner?”

“Your manager might see me.”

“You’re scared of Kwangsoo oppa? Wah… daebak…”

Kris frowned, “Just come quickly before we get caught?”

“Caught for what? Perhaps a date?” Kwangsoo appeared from the emergency exit.

“Oh! Oppa, you scared me!”

“You wouldn’t me scared if you aren’t doing the wrong thing,” Kwangsoo narrowed his eyes at you.

“We’re just going to the library.”

“Why?”

At this point, Kris was standing against the wall with his hands behind his back.

“I wanted to catch up on school work.”

“And you asked Kris?” Kwangsoo asked, “No offense Kris but there are a lot brighter light bulbs out there. For example, Shin Ah who got into Harvard University.”

“I-I was… studying… the Canadian… geography.”

Kwangsoo laughed, “Were you studying the Canadian geography or the Canadian man?”

“What?” Kris raised his eyebrows.

You let out a sigh, and walked towards the emergency exit, “Oppa, follow me to the rooftop. You too, Kris.”

“No, you follow me up to the rooftop.”

You laughed and followed Kwangsoo.

“What are you going to do?” Kris asked.

“I am going to tell Kwangsoo oppa everything.”

“What? Did you think this through?”

“He’s the only one that is open minded enough to believe us!”

Kris was going to say something but stopped, “Okay, I’ll take your word for it.”

You nudged Kris with your shoulder, “Anyways, I can use the red pendant now so if anything goes wrong…”

The three of you reach the rooftop and Kwangsoo grabbed your arm and pulled you away from Kris.

“Okay, what is going on?”

“Oppa… I know this is going to sound very crazy but what if I told you that me being in Alpha was a lie.”

Kwangsoo scoffed, “Yeah and I’m a detective. Come on, Jenny. What is going on?”

“Oppa, it’s true. A psychic put this spell on me called the ‘Liar’s Charm’ which makes all my lies come true and the only reason it hasn’t been is because Fiona used black magic to block it off and she’s the one behind a lot of the crap that Alpha has been going through.”

“No way…”

“The scary sasaeng fan that kidnapped Shin Ah was Fiona’s work,” Kris added.

Kwangsoo’s eyes widened, “So… why were you two sneaking off up here?”

“To discuss battle tactics. We need to stop Fiona and her black magic but with every move, there must be good reason to back it up. Hence our trip to the library to find out more.”

“So…” Kwangsoo’s ears became bright red, “calling Kris, ‘Moose boy’ was unnecessary?”

“Moose boy? Why didn’t I ever think of that name?” you asked yourself.

“Are we still going to the library because I have another schedule going in four hours?” Kris asked.

“Yes! I will drive you guys there,” Kwangsoo offered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Kris were waiting in the car park when Kwangsoo arrived hunched up in the driver’s seat of a small car.

“Isn’t that a bit too much…” you gave Kris a sympathetic look.

“Don’t you mean too little?” Kris crossed his arms.

“Are you going to get in or not?”

“You sit in the front,” you pointed at Kris.

“Jenny, sit at the front,” Kwangsoo leaned over and opened the door for you.

You hesitantly get into the front passenger seat as you turn around to check if Kris was okay. His knees were almost up to his chest but he was at least slightly comfortable, though you doubted that it would the whole trip to the library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Kris and Kwangsoo walked towards the library.

You watched at Kris hit his thighs while walking and chuckled, “Pins and needles?”

“I can’t feel my legs…”

You patted Kris on the back and stood behind him as you pushed him towards the library.

The three of you finally made it into the library where you walked up to the front desk and waited for the library.

The librarian walked out from the storeroom and your jaw dropped.

“It’s that cruel woman!” Kwangsoo pointed out.

“What?” the librarian glared at your manager, “Cruel woman? You’re the one yelling at a lady.”

Kwangsoo scoffed, “I said this before, a lady doesn’t purposely hit a man who is badly sunburnt.”

“What’s their story?” Kris leant over to you.

You slightly scrunched up your face, “They met in Australia and they’ve never gotten along with each other.”

“So like us?”

You nodded your head, “I guess… but we were friends before that at least.”

“I’d laugh if they end up together,” Kris joked.

You crossed your arms and watched the two adults bicker, “Yeah, I have my money on that too.”

Kris looked at you and smiled as you watched on.

You turned to Kris and nudged him, “Come on BFG, let’s go book hunting ourselves.”

“Oh, okay.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I walked into my dorm and fell onto the couch.

I can’t believe we haven’t found anything. It was like the world didn’t want us to find it… It was interesting to see that lady again. Now I’m starting to feel like a supporting character in Kwangsoo’s drama.

But before I can do that, I have a bone to pick with Fiona. And to start off, I must mess with her magic.  Now that I’ve got my Liar’s Charm back, I can finally get revenge. I know that’s not something a person should aim for but when you mess with my friends, my family and me, it’s game over.

I sat up on the couch and smiled to myself.

“Let’s start righting these wrongs.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Fiona’s POV~~~~~

“It’s okay baby, please don’t cry!”

“Stop! Stop!”

What is it now? I rolled my eyes and glared at the producer.

“Fiona, you are lacking emotion. When Bom sang the song, there was emotion, there was feeling. You’re carrying a tune but it doesn’t matter if there are no feelings.”

No feelings? I don’t care if Bom had feelings or not. I have a powerful voice. I can go up several octaves.

My nails dug into my palms as I thought of a good spell to mess with the producer.

“Fiona, get out of the recording booth.”

I gritted my teeth. I have lack of feelings? I’ll show you lack of feelings. I’ll give him the “blinded heart” spell. Everyone he talks to will seem emotionless to him. Let’s see how he feels after that.

I directed my thoughts at the producer as I walked out of the recording booth.

The producer bent over the table in pain before sitting back up and looking at me.

“Oppa, are you okay?”

“Fiona! It’s so good to see you! How have you been?”

What? Huh?

“It’s so nice to see you so happy! I’m happy. Aren’t we all happy? Let’s go out and eat. My treat!”

“Whh-wh-what is going?”

What the hell happened? He was meant to become a depressing, sad old man. Why is he like this?

~~~~~End of Fiona’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

 “Whh-wh-what is going?”

“AHAHAHAHAHA! This is gold!”

I couldn’t help but laugh. It was completely hilarious how she reacted. My revenge style was very juvenile but I never liked the whole melodramatic, City Hunter, kind of revenge. I like to laugh.

How do I know all this is happening? I hacked into the producer’s laptop webcam. After a lot of trial and error, I finally found the recording studio that Fiona was in. Who knew YG Entertainment had so many laptops?

Time to slowly reverse things back. Time to slowly learn how to say goodbye…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~