You Got It, Moose Boy?

I Lied That!

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I’ve been back in ALPHA’s dorm for three days already, everything has gone back to normal, except for the fact that I haven’t contacted with Kris yet. Yeah… ever since I said that I would hug him, I’ve just been hiding myself from him.

You’re probably thinking, wasn’t EXO in Malaysia? Yeah, they were until yesterday. If he asks later on, I was just giving him a rest and I was too busy saying goodbye to Boyfriend.

Oh! I should just seem like I don’t care about his feelings by saying “My Boyfriend” and then he’ll – um… yeah! That’s good.

“Aish! What am I doing?”

Damn… I just said that out loud… That’s awkward…

“You miss Boyfriend?” Shin Ah asked.

“Kind of… it’s the same feeling as losing a sibling, if not a sibling, it would be like losing one of the EXO members.”

Shin Ah patted me on the back, “Since we’re on the topic of EXO, here’s your phone back and a text message from Kris oppa.”

I took my phone from Shin Ah. It’s been a while since I saw my phone and living with Boyfriend for a month, I’ve learnt to not be so reliant on it.

“Since when did you have his phone number?”

I scoffed, “Since when did HE have MY phone number? He must have gotten it off Tao oppa.”

Shin Ah rubbed my back, “Okay, I’ll leave you to read this message.”

“Thanks.”

I threw my phone to the side and continued watching TV.

It wasn’t any longer than a few minutes before I cracked and picked up my phone.

To: Jenny
From: Kris

I’m coming back on 27th of April. Meet me at the rooftop on the 28th at 5PM.

I looked up at top of my screen.

5:16PM

Crap! I’m late!

I pulled myself off the couch and ran into the mirror. Oh thank goodness, my hair isn’t frizzy from the hot weather. I guess all those years living in Australia has made my hair frizz resistant. I fixed up my fridge.

Yepp, I look alright.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

“I’ll be back! Half an hour, max,” you announced as you put on your shoes.

You opened the door and ran to the stairs.

“Yah, don’t go up using stairs, it’s dangerous! Yah! Who are you meeting?” Shin Ah asked in a concerned tone.

“Kris,” you voice echoed down the hallway.

Shin Ah crossed her arms and stared at the emergency exit door.

“Are those two dating or something?”

“Who are dating?”

“WHAT?!” Shin Ah jumped and saw Kwangsoo standing behind her with his hands on his hips.

“Who are dating?”

“No one… I was just saying that it looked like they were dating.”

“Who?” Kwangsoo’s eyes widened.

Shin Ah looked down at the ground and kicked the air, “Well…”

She quickly turned around and ran into the apartment, quickly closing the door behind her.

“Sorry oppa, we must protect their privacy!”

“Yah, yah, yah, yah! Do you really expect that to really happen? I am her manager!”

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I had a very more steps to go and paused to fix my hair again.

You got a message! You got a message!

I opened the message.

To: Jenny
From: Kris.

Where are you?

I jumped up the steps and pushed the door open.

“I’m here! I’m here!”

Kris’ eyes widened as he looked at me before changing his expression.

“You’re late.”

“I didn’t read the message until two minutes ago. Anyways, why did you call for this meeting?”

I crossed my arms and walked over to Kris.

“I managed to collect a few things for your spell.”

I raised my eyebrow at Kris.

“Look, let’s just say that there are some fans out there who I think are into the whole spells and magic thing as well. I found some nicely tucked away in a bag. Do you think we can reuse ingredients?”

“Um… There are no rules saying you can’t.”

“So… how was the whole living with a male group thing?”

“It was good…” I smiled softly, “They were really nice to me. Youngmin oppa-”

“Ah! That’s enough, I didn’t ask for your life story.”

I gave Kris a “what-the-heck” look, “You asked me.”

Kris shook his head, “Look, don’t worry about. God, this is so strange…”

He handed me a bag. Gosh, I have to do something about these fans when I can get the Liar’s Charm to work again.

“Thanks.”

Kris’ eye bags were puffy and the dark circles under his eyes were enough to take the nickname “Panda” off Tao. No BB Cream today… gosh, he looks bad… That was an understatement to say the least. It’s either he’s gotten comfortable with me or he’s just too tired to give a damn about anything. I’m pretty sure it’s the latter.

“Just light it up in front of you while holding the pendant.”

“You know… you can walk away now if it’s too much. The police can’t charge you with anything if you don’t show the willingness to participate.”

I was kind of hoping that he would turn around and walk away. Last time I checked, this was my problem, no one else’s. Last time I checked, I was the person Fiona had the problem with. Last time I checked, it was ME that caused all this.

I’m not going to deny his help but I’m not going to just assume that he’s going to help me wholeheartedly. I have watched too many dramas to know that people, who help out, aren’t always going to stick it out until the end.

Kris sighed and leaned against the railing, “Nope.”

I frowned as I turned to look at Kris, “Why?”

Kris went down to eye level with me, “It’s not that I can’t. I don’t want to.”

Aww… he’s so sweet… I mean… yeah. He is. That could just be the magic talking though…

“What is going on here?” I heard Kwangsoo’s voice.

Shoot.

“I am pretty sure that the Australian koala is much better than your Canadian moose.”

It took a while for Kris to register what was going on.

“In what world?”

“In this world?!” I widened my eyes.

I stomped my foot and walked off towards Kwangsoo.

“Oppa,” I bowed at Kwangsoo and walked away.

Aww man, he probably thinks we’re dating or something.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

After you ran away, Kwangsoo crossed his arms and walked up to Kris. The height difference between the two caused Kris to take a few steps back.

Kwangsoo narrowed his eyes at Kris, “So… why were you and Jenny up here?”

Kwangsoo looked around the rooftop, “By yourselves?”

Kris put his hands behind his back and stood up straight, “Um… we were just having our usual argument. That’s all.”

“You hurt her and I will hurt you, Moose boy.”

Kris nodded, “Yes sir.”

Kwangsoo brushed off Kris’ shoulders, “Good to see we’re on the same page.”