This Doesn't Happen In Real Life!

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“So this is your apartment,” Kwangsoo oppa opened the door.

I furrowed my eyebrows, “I’m staying by myself?”

Kwangsoo oppa laughed, “No, we’re just moving things around in the dorm. You’ll be moving in then.”

“Ahh… so… how’s this going to work? I’m going to live on my own?”

“Yes.”

I smiled to myself, “Daebak!”

I get to enjoy Korea. I’m going to be watching so many tv shows!

Kwangsoo oppa nodded his head, “Well I guess that’s it for now. I will allow you some time to adjust and get ready for practise.”

“Practise? Already? We just got off the plane and it’s all ready dark outside,” I whined.

“Oh come on now,” Kwangsoo oppa nudged me, “you’ve got to put in the hard yards if you want to be the best.”

“So no dramas?” I pouted at Kwangsoo oppa.

After sitting next to someone on a plane for more than six hours, you kind of learn a few things about them.

“I know kid, I want to watch dramas too but let’s face it, the fact that you’re a trainee and I’m a manager, I feel like I’m already in a drama,” Kwangsoo oppa patted my back, “So don’t let me down. Make this the role of my lifetime.”

“Arasseo, arasseo. I’ll get ready for practise.”

“Alright, I’ll be back in an hour. Don’t open the door for anyone because they usually speculate about trainees and we want you to be a secret. So do not leave the apartment.”

I nodded my head despondently as Kwangsoo oppa left the apartment.

I let out a sigh as I took off my jacket and placed it on my suitcase as I walked towards the bathroom and looked into the mirror.

Am I really a trainee? I know I ask this a lot but it can’t possibly be true… magic isn’t real… I am not going to be going to practise in an hour. I washed my face with cold water and looked back up into the mirror.

Omo! I can’t go to see idols for the first time and look like this. I should probably get cleaned up.

I ran outside and opened up my suitcase and pulled out my towel, a change of clothes and moisturiser before running back to bathroom. After the shower, I wore on my clean clothes and proceeded to put on moisturiser. Whoa... my skin is so dry… I should probably put on more.

After putting on the moisturiser I headed towards the door. I should probably unpack my things… I grabbed my phone and checked how much time I have left. Twenty minutes?

I put my hand on the door knob and tried to turn it. My hand would turn but the door knob wouldn’t. Are you kidding me? The door won’t turn because my hands are too slippery? This cannot be really happening. I tried to wipe my hands on my clothes and then twist the knob but it didn’t open. This cannot be seriously happen. I grabbed the door knob and shook it. What is this? A drama? How can my hands be that slippery from moisturiser?

I stomped on the ground as if it would help me get out of the bathroom. This somehow prompted me to call Kwangsoo oppa. He loves drama, he would totally love seeing me in this situation and he would definitely want to come and save me… the idiot in distress.

I pulled out my phone and opened up my recent calls. Mum, dad, Jane, Fiona, Mr Hellius…

Great, all these people are in Australia. It’d be pretty useless if I call them. Did I even get Kwangsoo oppa’s number?

----------Flashback-----------

“Jenny ah, do you have my number?” Kwangsoo oppa asked me as I tried to catch up on some sleep on the plane.

I groaned as I turned to face the window “I’ll get it later.”

----------End of flashback----------

Aigoo! Aigoo! I face palmed myself. I didn’t take his number. I opened up my contact lists and went through it. What the heck? Amber… Edison (Tao)… Henry… Chips… Krystal. Hold up. Krisp Chips? I did that? Who the heck is Chips? I can’t call Amber and Krystal… they’re promoting right now… Tao? That would be awkward. So I call… Chips? I guess I’ll call Chips.

-------------Phone call--------------

Oh gosh, please pick up.

Chips: Hello?
Me: Hello? Who’s this?
Chips: *laughs* What do you mean who’s this? You called.
Me: Right. Yeah. Um…

Frick. What do I do?

Chips: Um…
Me: Right. I’m kind of stuck inside the bathroom of my apartment…
Chips: *laughs hysterically* And you want me to come save you?
Me: *silence* Yes and it’s a long story.
Chips: *chuckles* Jenny, where’s your apartment?
Me: I’ll text you.
Chips: Okay, but you have to promise not to judge me when I come over.
Me: *laughs* Why?
Chips: I just finished dance practise. I haven’t got time to change.
Me: Oh okay…

----------End of phone call----------

I hung up the phone and texted ‘Chips’ the address to the apartment and waited. So I have the numbers of idols do I? This must be good… I pulled out my phone and checked all my contacts again. This is awesome! I have Onew’s number! How the heck do I have Onew’s number? This is so cool!

Oh! I have pictures for each contact. Hm… lets see how good looking ‘Chips’ is. I opened his contact picture and gasped.

‘Chips’ is Kris?! Oh come on! Why? Why?! Really?

I let out a small cry as I shook the door out desperation. This can’t be happening. This cannot be happening. So embarrassing!

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

I reached Jenny’s apartment complex and took the elevator up to her apartment.

I tilted my head to the side in confusion.

Seriously I don’t know what is up with Jenny? She’s been acting so weird the past month. I hope she isn’t stressing out. She didn’t me Krisp Chips… She always calls me that when we’re on the phone. Aish this girl… what kind of trouble has she gotten herself into? I rung the door bell and then remembered that she got herself stuck in the bathroom. I checked the text message that she sent me.

Bang!

I heard something slam in Jenny’s apartment and I quickly punched in the digits to her apartment. I didn’t hesitate to open the door.

“Jenny? You okay? I heard-”

“No!”

Suddenly the lights turned off.

“Jenny… what the heck is going on?”

I shook my head as I put my hands in my pockets, “Why’d you turn off the lights?”

“Um… urgh. Nothing. I like the dark. Yeah. It decreases the reproduction rate of germs.”

I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to find the light using the light from outside.

“Turn the lights on.”

“No. You can go back to practise now, I just- I just rescued myself. Tah-da!”

What is going on? I searched for the light switch.

“Jenny, I am going to turn the lights on.”

I continued searching for the lights and as soon as I felt it, I turned the lights on and for a really long time, I got to see Jenny again but for some reason, it feels really strange.

“Jenny, what is going on?”

Jenny smiled awkwardly, “AYO~ WADDUP KREASE~!”

“What is going on?”

Jenny shrugged, “You know, just rolling like a buffalo.”

She laughed to herself before straightening up.

My eyebrows knitted together as I tried to process what’s going on… She’s been playing with me! That’s the Jenny I know. Is this another one of her hidden camera pranks?

I walked up to Jenny and gave her a hug, “Welcome back to Korea, Jenny!”

“Ew… you’re sweaty…” Jenny groaned.

I pulled away and patted her on the back, “I told you not to judge me. So anyways, how have you been?”

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“You know, just rolling like a buffalo.”

I laughed at my joke before I remembered the fact that I was in the same room as Kris. I cleared my throat as I watched Kris move closer to me. Next thing I know, I was being hugged by Kris. I was was being hugged by KRIS! KRIS! As in EXO-M’s Kris!

“Welcome back to Korea, Jenny!”

“Ew… you’re sweaty…”

I broke away from the hug.

“I told you not to judge me. So anyways, how have you been?”

I couldn’t help but stare at Kris. He is so good looking… He kind of reminds me of Infinite’s Sungyeol. I don’t know why… I guess I’ll just have to pretend that he’s an average guy in my school. A very good looking, tall, handsome average guy in my school, which is strange because if Kris was the base for average then the boys at my school are… below average.

Kris waved his hand in front of my face, “Hello?”

Far out, he thinks we’re friends. Should I just go along with this? It’s not like I can avoid it. Alright Jenny, you lied your way into this. You might as well just play along.

“Sorry, you… you just look different.”

Kris nodded his head, “Ahh… Last time you saw me, I had black hair… well I can say the same for you too. What’s this subtle red you’ve got?”

I plastered on a smile, “I didn’t want to make it look obvious unlike you.”

Kris smiled, “I seriously thought that something was wrong with you. It was so strange because you acted like you didn’t know me.”

“You probably thought the same too,” I joked.

Suddenly Kris’ face darkened, “Yeah… I did. It must have been from the stress. I completely forgot you… I’m sorry.”

I lightly pushed Kris, “Aye… I just got back to Korea, don’t make it so depressing.”

I took this opportunity to sneak in a hug. I sheepishly grinned to myself as I hugged Kris. Maybe knowing Kris won’t be that bad after all. Maybe I’ll get the chance to hug all of EXO.

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! What is going on?”

I turned around to see Kwangsoo oppa standing at the doorway.

“Nothing, I just came to visit Jenny. It’s been a long time.”

Kwangsoo oppa narrowed his eyes at Kris and walked towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Kris.

“Yeah, I bet it has been,” Kwangsoo oppa said in a suspicious manner.

Kris bowed, “I guess I’ll be going now.” He then smiled at me, “Don’t be lazy during practise okay.”

Kwangsoo oppa waited for Kris to leave before taking me to practise.

“Hey you… don’t have anything going on right?”

“No. He’s just a friend.”

Lie. He’s my EXO bias.

“Is that so? So why is he the only one here?”

“He had to come and rescue me. I got stuck inside the bathroom because my hands were slippery.”

Kwangsoo’s eyes widened, “Oh my gosh! That is a total drama moment! Why didn’t you call me? I could have saved you!”

“I didn’t have your-”

“Jenny, I’m your manager. I play a big role in your life.”

Okay, he is really into dramas…

“… didn’t we agree on this? If you ever decide to dress up as a guy, you have to tell me okay?”

I blinked a couple of times, “Um… sure?”

~~~~~End your POV~~~~~