Liar's Charm No More.

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

“None of this ever happened and we’re back in April 2010. No more lies will come true.”

Jenny closed her eyes as if she was bracing for something and I took off my headphones.

I put my hands on her shoulders and shook her lightly, “Jenny, what are you doing?”

Jenny opened her eyes and stared at me.

“Hello…” I waved my hand in front of her.

“Wh-why are you still here?”

I smiled at Jenny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fiona grabbed my arm, “Can you truly believe that Jenny is a goody goody?”

“Wh-what?”

“Ahh… so you can’t trust her either.”

I jerked my hand away from her grip and continued walking away.

“Jenny is responsible for the Liar’s Charm. She’s the one that started all of this. She lied about being in SM, she lied about being your friend. She lied about everything. Are you really going to really be on her side?”

Jenny is the one who has the Liar’s Charm? That can’t be, she told me Fiona was the one using it.

“Don’t you think it’s a bit suspicious that a witch would be using a psychic’s magic while you were being Jenny’s work monkey? Didn’t you question that?”

Fiona grabbed my hands, “I stopped the Liar’s Charm. I used my magic to stop her lies. I couldn’t let her lie anymore.”

“When did you take her Liar’s Charm away?”

“A little bit after her debut. I made sure that she wasn’t using her magic for bad.”

But that means that the friendships that Jenny made and maintained as well as her music were all real. Her talent is her OWN talent. She didn’t lie that. Plus, I didn’t my own reading up on the Liar’s Charm as well. I did it to make sure if Fiona’s talents were hers or not. Liar’s Charm doesn’t really profit the person when their goal is fame, money and power.

I wasn’t angry at Jenny. I know she didn’t put this charm on herself.

“You were behind Shin Ah’s kidnapping…”

“And that made laws to protect artists.”

“Jenny rescuing Shin Ah made those laws happen,” I looked down at Fiona.”

Fiona has no remorse… she put people’s life in danger and she doesn’t even care.

“Oppa, I don’t get how you can still like her.”

I looked dead straight into Fiona’s eyes, “I love her.”

I walked away without turning back. I was going to Jenny and that’s it, no more distractions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I know everything,” I told Jenny, “I know about you and the Liar’s Charm and darn it Jenny, I love you.”

Jenny glared at me and then punched my arm.

“Ow! What was that for?!”

“This is not the time for a love confession,” Jenny cried.

I pulled Jenny into a hug, “It’s okay. I’m pretty sure everyone will accept you. No matter what happened in the past.”

Jenny hugged me back, “I really thought it would work. I didn’t know you loved me…”

I wrapped my arms tighter around Jenny, “Yeah, well, I love you and I know about your ‘lying ways’.”

I moved my arms away from Jenny and grabbed her hand, “Come on, let’s go, Tao must be looking for you.”

Jenny nodded her head obediently.

“Did you use a lie to heal yourself and Tao.”

“Yepp. Oh, I need access to a computer or laptop with a really good internet connection.”

“What are you going to do?”

“I’m going to stop this spreading around the internet and it’s going to be a lot of work.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12 YEARS LATER – 2024

You were on the computer reading some posts about.

“Oh! It’s back.”

“What’s back?” Kris asked while carrying your twins.

You pointed to the screen, “The ‘Kontradicting Koala Leader’ meme.”

You put your arms out at your kids, “Come here baby bears.”

Kris passed your son over to you, “So what does the meme say?”

“Moves to Korea, marries a Chinese. One of Korea’s top idols, names kid after fictional character.”

“That one was true.”

“Dean is a good name. Most Deans I know are good looking.”

Kris raised his eyebrows, “How often do you talk to these Deans?”

You smiled sheepishly before moving on, “Says she won’t have multiple children at a time, has twins.”

Kris nudged you, “Come on, let’s get you off that computer and over to the couch to get ready for that interview.”

The doorbell rang.

“Speaking which, here they are.”

You stood up, “How do I look?”

Kris smiled, “Perfect.”

Kris then turned to your daughter, “Let’s go open the door for the interviewer yeah?”

Kris walked to the door and let the interviewer in. With all the greetings done, everyone sat down in the living room for the interview.

“Dean and Abby have grown up so well!”

“Thank you,” Abby answered.

“Aww… isn’t she just the cutest thing?” the interview squealed, “So how have you been? You’ve all been quite busy, haven’t you?”

“Yeah, with our kids having turned two and started walking and talking, we’ve found it easier to slowly slide back into work,” you answered.

“It’s strange because when you think about the term of being an idol, you don’t think ‘married’ let alone ‘mother’ or ‘father’.”

“Neh,” Kris nodded, “It’s really strange because some of the EXO members only dating and here I am married with kids.”

“Speaking of kids and idols, will there be any chances of Dean and Abby becoming idols.”

“Abby.”

“Yeah, Abby will most likely be working in the entertainment industry. She’s such a diva,” you shook your head, “Complete fashionista like her father.”

Kris nodded in agreement to what you said.

The interviewer laughed, “Is that so?”

“She even has her own little tag line.”

“Really?”

“Eung,” you nodded your head.

“Wu are you?” Kris asked Abby.

“Wu Abby!”

The interviewer fell backwards in her chair laughing, “Your daughter is so cute! So what is Dean’s speciality?”

“Oh, Dean is really into magic tricks so he’s recently got the nickname Wu Deannie which sounds similar to Houdini,” you laughed.

“That’s so adorable! I just want to take your kids home with me!”

You and Kris laughed.

“So is that enough? Twins and that’s it or is there going to be another?”

Your eyes widened as you shook your head, “Not for now, no.”

“But if we do have another one, then it’s okay,” Kris grinned.

You looked at the interviewer with a dumbfounded expression, “Yeah and I’m the one who has to give birth.”

“Actually, there is a funny story,” you announced.

“What is it?”

“This happened when I just debuted but I went to a temple for the Lunar New Year and this shaman told me that I was going to have three kids.”

Kris turned to you, “Really?”

“Kris, you haven’t heard about this?”

Kris shook his head, “No, I haven’t. I mean, I knew that Jenny was at the temple because I met her there by chance but I’m guessing I also saw the same shaman because he told me that my wife was going to have triplets.”

“So the shaman could have possibly got it mixed up, what if you guys are going to have a third child?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the interview, you and Kris cuddled on the sofa.

“Isn’t it strange that the shaman kind of predicted that we’d both have three kids?” Kris asked.

You nodded, “Yeah… Mr Hellius also divined the number three for me…”

You glanced over at Kris, “So… what if I told you that… the shaman’s prediction was right?”

Kris beamed as he sat up, “What?! You’re – Dean and Abby –”

You grinned, “Yepp.”

THE END

 

Um... I have very IMPORTANT NEWS to tell you guys, so if you have the time, please read this blog. It'll mean a lot to me. Thank you. =)