Yo~ My Chingu.

I Lied That!

 

------------Two weeks later------------

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I stepped into the company building and greeted the employees.

“I just need to pick up a few things from the noona in the advertising department.”

I nodded my head obediently as Kwangsoo walked away. I have been so tired since the start of the drama filming. I really commend the actors and actresses who basically live on the set because of the drama. I am really grateful for the role though. Getting to hang out with Zelo and Ken is really cool and actually becoming friends with them. That is the cool part. And when we’re taking selcas too! Which means I am literally millimetres away from them. I along with every other fangirl wouldn’t complain about.

“Just standing there and smiling. Is that all you can do?” Someone asked me in English.

I looked up and almost got a serious neck injury. What does he have to be so god damn tall? I sighed and stepped back to reduce the angle on inclination between us.

“Why don’t you just go back to your day job of standing in for the statue of liberty?”

“What?”

I shook my head, “What do you want?”

Kris shrugged, “Nothing, I’m just about to leave to film for a drama?”

I scoffed as I let out a laugh, “Was that meant as a brag?”

Where has he been for the past two weeks? Articles on ‘Psych’ are everywhere. It’s on KpopExpress.

“Well I am the one filming for a drama.”

I covered my face with my hands as I shook my head. Is this guy serious? Is he really serious? I made an explosion sound as I moved my hands away from my face.

“I’m officially mind blown at how ignorant you are.”

“You’re just jealous.”

I rubbed my forward as I tried to find words simple suited for his vocabulary but I couldn’t. I’m just so gobsmacked that his head is so far up his arse that he doesn’t know that I’m filming a drama as the ONE OF THE MAJOR CHARACTERS.

“Your stupidity cannot be processed by me. System shutdown.” I put my head down and spun around; making sure my hair smacked him.

I am not here to start an argument. Aish… why is Kwangsoo taking so long?

“You should really get a haircut.”

I froze gobsmacked.

This guy… is he acting stupid to amuse while I wait for Kwangsoo oppa or is this… what he’s really like?

I turned around and gave him a dirty. I know, it’s a bit low of me to give dirties but urgh! His stupidity.

“You want to go on the topic of haircuts?”

If I don’t recall, this guy had long hair which came in second to Rapunzal during our trainee days.

I let out a huge sigh as I once again, tried to find words to insult. I pursed my lips together as I shook my head.

“Please stop talking.”

I shook my head as I wandered off to find Kwangsoo. Aish… where is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up a corridor and peeped into the rooms until I heard the distinct “drama recapping” voice of my one and only manager.

“I know! I am seriously in love with the drama Phantom right now.”

I laughed quietly to myself as I stood outside the door. Is he hitting on the unni? He likes dramas so I guess I’ll just wait for the moment to interrupt him.

“So Seol Hee noona… do you want… you and I… do you want to go…”

I guess this is my cue. I knocked on the door.

“Excuse me is my manager Han Kwangsoo here?”

I popped my head though the door and bowed to the ladies in the room.

“Anneonghaseyo.”

Kwangsoo stood up straight and cleared his throat as he picked up a yellow envelope from the desk and ‘sneakily’ handed a piece of paper to the ‘noona’.

“Jenny! I was just about to leave.”

Kwangsoo rushed over to my side and nudged me out.

“Goodbye! Thank you for posters noona.”

We got out to the corridor and I smiled cheekily at Kwangsoo.

“Oppa, you just got your movie moment.”

“I know! Thank you Jenny!”

Kwangsoo patted me on the back as he sheepishly smiled to himself.

“It felt very good to help you out,” I smiled, “So you like Seol Hee noona from the advertising department aye?”

“Was it that obvious?”

I nodded my head.

“Come on; let’s get you to drama set.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the set and I was still in the car when I saw Zelo in his car and I flashed him a smile and waved.

I got off the car and waved with both hands to Zelo.

“Hey!” I greeted Zelo in English.

“Hallo!”

“Yo~ My chingu, Zelo,” I said, imitating the ‘hip hop style’.

“Yo, Jenny.”

Even though I am older than Zelo by six months and technically in the grade above, we decided that friend was more comfortable. We’re still born in the same year, it’s okay. Plus I don’t want to be called noona yet… It’s going to get so depressing when I become a noona fan.

“Big scene today. A lot running involved,” Zelo scrunched up his face.

“Yeah? Well while you leap across the set, I will be sprinting to catch up to you.”

Zelo laughed as he we started walking towards the set, “Whatever, you run like an Olympic athlete.”

We saw Ken diligently reading his script while getting his make-up touched up.

“Anneonghaseyo oppa.”

“Oh, anneong Jenny ah. Zelo!”

Ken gave Zelo a hug before we greeted the workers on the set. We were all ready to film. Ken was in his officer uniform and Zelo and I were in our school uniform. Ah… another scene with my character ditching class to go solve crimes.

“Okay! Everyone get into position. Actors please get into your positions. We are filming in five minutes. Everyone please get into position.”

I jumped out to my arm around Zelo’s neck, pulling him down, “Come on Hyun Suk lets go solve some mysteries.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Title: ‘Psych’ commences filming already?

SBS is currently airing ‘Ghost/Phantom’. ‘To The Beautiful You’ is scheduled to air afterwards and it has only started filming so why has ‘Psych’ started filming?

A representative of the drama released a statement, “The director and scriptwriter are actually moving the United States and they wanted to do another drama before leaving so that is why we have started this drama. We apologise for any confusion that this has caused.”

The director, Lee Sung Hwan left this message: “It is sad to leave the industry… it feels like I have so much to do but only so little time. One thing I wanted to do with this drama was allow for rookies actors to shine in a field where idols are slowly taking over but somehow I ended up casting two idols… oh well. I know they’ll do well. Please show the actors and actresses some love even though the drama won’t be airing for a while.”

‘Psych’ is about a girl, Kim Yong Mi, the daughter of one of Seoul’s best detectives who becomes a ‘psychic’ consultant to the police department. For fun, Yong Mi would send in anonymous tips to the police about crimes that she investigates on herself. After her anonymous tips lead back to her father, risking his job, she ‘admits’ to being a psychic and that is why she knows the information that she knows.

We can now confirm that Kim Yong Mi will be played by an SM trainee who goes by the name of Jenny. Very little is known about this trainee, which is strange as even the best of netizens are unable find out any other information about her.

~~~~~Fiona’s POV~~~~~

“What is this? So is she filming a drama?” Kris frowned as he read the article with his phone under the street light.

“Oppa, what is it?” I asked as I rubbed my hands together.

Far out, it’s so cold here… I hate being in the cold.

Kris handed me his phone, “Can you believe it? Jenny is being casted as the main character in the drama.”

I skimmed through the article. Main character? As if. Very little is known about this trainee? Should I reveal everything I know about her to the netizens? Nah… I shouldn’t. I’ll crush Jenny with what I’ve got rather than with what she’s got.

I scoffed as I handed the phone back to Kris, “She can’t act… I’ve never seen her act. I’ve never seen her do anything musical in my life. I can’t believe that she’s a trainee at SM.”

“I know right? I can’t believe it either. Unlike you. You’re in a trainee at YG entertainment. That definitely shows that you got talent.”

Yeah, I have the talent. At least I play the piano, unlike Jenny who has never done anything musical besides download music.

“Thanks.”

~~~~~End of Fiona’s POV~~~~~