Jealous?

I Lied That!

 

"WATCH" MNET MASH UP HERE!! <---- It's been "subbed" up to ep 3 already. [No, seriously guys, you might/might get a bit confused if you don't watch it.]

---------------Five days later----------------

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

I stood outside ALPHA’s apartment, pacing up and down the corridor. I should knock on the door and ask for Jenny.

No. I shouldn’t. Jenny hasn’t responded to the text… she’s probably doesn’t want to talk to me. My presence probably annoys her…

But I have to talk to her. We can’t let Fiona continue on being like this. We need an intervention or something. I need a way to let her go slowly without her putting some spell on me.

Okay, I’m going to do it.

I reassured myself that it was going to be okay and quickly pressed the doorbell before I got any more hesitations.

“Oh, oppa, anneong,” Shin Ah greeted me.

“Argh… anneong Shin Ah,” I stretched out my neck and looked inside the apartment, “Is Jenny here?”

“What?”

“Can I talk to her? I tried to contact her but-”

“Kris oppa, you do know that Jenny is filming a reality show right now, right?”

I shook my head and Shin Ah laughed, “We have her replacement though, Minwoo.”

What is she talking about? My eyebrows knitted together as I tried together things to sink in.

“Minwoo?”

Shin Ah nodded her head, “Eung, Noh Minwoo from Boyfriend.”

“Urgh… okay… I’ll get going then.”

“Oppa, don’t bother trying to call her, her phone got taken away.”

“Um… thanks.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“UM... WHAT?!”

Am I reading it right?

Title: ALPHA’s Jenny and Boyfriend’s Minwoo swap lives on Mnet Mash Up.

Mnet’s latest reality show has caused quite a stir with the swapping of the two idols. Boyfriend’s Minwoo and ALPHA’s Jenny have swapped lives, filling in the position of the other and also living in the dorm of the other group.

Many netizens have responded to the show quite positively despite the many concerns it had before the show aired. Fans and netizens have commented:

“I can’t believe that SM actually agreed to this!”, “This is will definitely be interesting to watch”, “Now this is some new material for variety shows”, and “I can’t believe that this is actually happening...”

Filming will be going on for one month and many fans are excited to see how the interactions will be between the two groups and their new members. With courtesy of M! Countdown, Jenny will be performing with Boyfriend for their comeback.

“LIVING TOGETHER FOR A MONTH?!”

A month? How can – No way… How – how can – how can this happen? How could they let a 17 year old girl live with a bunch of guys? This isn’t “To The Beautiful You”, this isn’t “Snow White and the seven dwarves”. Why is she living with a group of guys? No! No.

I went on YouTube and decided to watch a snippet of the show. They’re not really letting her live there are they?

Episode 1…

Okay, they switched dorms. I know that… It’s okay.

I took in a deep and long breath. That’s cool. It’s okay. They won’t be sharing a room together or anything…

Episode 2…

“WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON HIS BED?!”

I looked around to see if the guys heard me and when it was certain that none of them heard it, I went back to the video.

“I hope Minwoo sunbae doesn’t mind me sleeping in his bed…”

“I kind of have a problem with that…”

“Problem with what?” Luhan asked.

I quickly shut the laptop, “With… with… with the slow internet. Seriously, it loads my dramas so slowly. I’m getting a little bit agitated.”

“Right… so what are you watching?”

“Um… May Queen?”

“Oh really?” Luhan looked at me.

I nodded my head confidently, “Yes, really.”

“So… what is Jenny’s role in May Queen?”

Far out… he got me.

“I am not okay with SM letting a girl from our company sleep in the same room with guys. I don’t like her but it doesn’t mean that I condone the ruining of ALPHA’s image.”

“But it is Jenny… she’s up there with Xiumin and Tao. You saw it firsthand. Plus, it’s a show, what can they do?”

Luhan patted me on the back, “Look, we’re all a bit overprotective over the members of ALPHA but we just have to let it go sometimes.”

I nodded, “You’re right. It’s probably nothing. They have cameras up everywhere.”

---------10 minutes later---------

Aww man! Third episode in and she’s calling all of them oppa! What is this? I don’t get called oppa… why is she calling them oppa? Are they really that close? Like Mnet said, they’ve never even promoted together. Calling them oppa so soon is a bit…

I threw my laptop to the side and kicked my legs. I frowned as I felt my chest.

Why am I getting so worked up about this? It’s a reality show. It’ll probably come to Jenny that since it’s a reality show, none of those Boyfriend members would really fall for her. They’re meant to be part of a group anyways. Members don’t fall in love with each other.

Yeah. It’s a reality show.

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

This feels like a fanfic! I couldn’t contain my fangirl feels so I’m currently in a toilet cubicle fangirling and crying to myself as to why the members of Boyfriend are so cute and amazing. It seems a bit pathetic but let me tell you, it is worth it. Boyfriend are so cute and sweet!

Aw man, they’re older than me, it sounds a bit weird to say that but… oh my gosh! How often can a girl say that she’s moved in with a group of boys under strange circumstances in real life? Not many. I feel like I’m in a fanfic… All we need now is a love line and it’s officially a fanfic.

I have been tirelessly trying to learn the choreography for their comeback and well, let’s just say that I had a really hard time learning the choreography and they surprised me. They really did.

No… I’m getting all teary again…

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Guys, I made a spin off fanfic for the reality show that Jenny is on. It's called "Mnet Mash Up!" Make sure to read it or you might/might not be hella confused.