I Ship JenRis!

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Kwangsoo’s POV~~~~~

Han Kwangsoo, keep calm. Don’t jump, don’t squeal, don’t fanboy about what is going on right now.

 All my drama dreams have come true. Jenny is a hacking genius, she used to be like cats and dogs with Kris and now they are working on fighting the bad guy, Jenny’s ex best friend, Fiona. So many clichés in my life!

I was checking some articles on Jenny to see who she was paired up with.

Who do you ship ALPHA’s Jenny with the most?

Jenny & Ken – 42%
Jenny & Zelo (JeLo) – 3%
Jenny & Kris (Jenris) – 37%
Jenny & Youngmin – 18%

What? Fans still ship Jenny and Ken together? They don’t even have a good couple name, they don’t even have a couple name!

“No! Why?!”

“Oppa, is there something wrong?”

“Why are you two still working at the library? You know I don’t like this place, certain people here give me the creeps.”

“Right… you mean the librarian that’s been giving you a hard time?” Jenny asked.

These two are developing their relationship and I’m stuck in a hopeless world because of that woman, trying to stare holes into me.

Why do we have to be at this particular library anyways? I know many other great libraries.

I frowned, “You two are doing this on purpose.”

Jenny laughed and patted me on the back, “Oppa, don’t you think that’s a bit ridiculous?”

“It’s a whole lot of ridiculous, ridiculous that you would bring me here!”

“Excuse me sir, please leave.”

It’s that lady again. Oh my gosh, is she like some stalker?

“I wasn’t making any loud sounds.”

“Really? Because I heard that you thought it was ridiculous to bring you here.”

She is a stalker. She stood so close that she heard what I said.

“I am not leaving. I am their manager.”

“Why don’t you manage your mouth before you manager other people’s.”

Oh hell no. Oh hell no. She did not just say that.

“I am a very qualified manager at SM Entertainment; I am friends with Won Bin and So Ji Sub.”

“Did you just hear that? I’m confident that I just heard the names that you just dropped.”

Jenny and Kris giggled and I glared at them.

“You two are no help.”

“Get out here.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“See ya Jenny. Bye Kwangsoo hyung,” Kris bowed as we walked out of the elevator.

“See ya Kris,” Jenny waved.

They seem to have gotten friendly lately.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Jenny crossed her arms.

“I seriously can’t believe that you got us kicked out of the library, oppa.”

“Look, it’s not my fault. We can always do research at another library,” I tried to defend myself, “One with a human for a head librarian.”

Jenny pushed in the pin to her dorm and walked inside. I followed behind her.

“Jenny, just so you know, during my very short time at the library today, I was doing some research on you.”

Jenny frowned, “You are my manager, what kind of external research did you need to do.”

“We need to get you and Kris dating.”

“WHAT?!”

Mortified, Jenny stared at me with her jaw dropped.

“Okay, I know this sounds weird because I’m playing cupid and I’m also your manager and that is… quite unusual for a person in my position to do. Just hear me out okay?”

“Oppa… can you just… no. Just no.”

I sat Jenny down on the couch and took out my phone and opened up my browser and showed it to her.

“See? You’re a Pisces and he’s a Scorpio. You two are good for each other. I say you keep the relationship on the down low for a about 5 years, enough time for both of you to have developed your own identity and fame, and then we reveal your relationship when Kris proposes to you or vice versa because the times can change.”

Jenny gave me a “what-the-hell” look, “Oppa… can you hear what you’re saying? Anyways, my zodiac is a rat and he’s a horse. We are not good for each other.”

Her eyes widened and her ears went red. She checked as well! She checked their compatibility!

“You-you- you!”

“No! No! That’s not what it looks like!”

“Don’t lie to me. You totally checked your compatibility with Kris! How much longer are you going to deny your feelings?”

Jenny pushed me, “There are no feelings!”

Ha! There will now be no way to stop me from putting these two together but I have to stop them from dating as well… This is going to get complicated.

“Oppa, don’t you have something to do? Like plan a schedule, fight a librarian?”

Jenny pulled me up from the couch and pushed me towards the door.

“Okay, but before I leave, promise me that when you two dating, you have to tell me first. I’m your right hand man; you gotta do this for me. Promise me.”

Jenny closed the door on me, “Bye… oppa.”

~~~~~End of Kwangsoo’s POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I stood against the door, trying to process what the frick just happened right now. Kwangsoo saw right through me. If he can see it, does it mean that Kris might? Kris is a bit dense but he’s not completely oblivious.

I’m not completely dense either so I know that he slightly likes me. If he finds out about the Liar’s Charm and is stupid enough to like me… I am screwed.

I thought of this before but since Kwangsoo oppa picked up on this, I’ll have to pick up the pace. I guess I have to say goodbye quicker than I thought I would.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself on the rooftop, listening to music and twiddling my thumbs like a bored person at a party. My thoughts wouldn’t stop wandering over the thought that it would be a matter of days before I say goodbye to all this.

I guess that’s how things have to be anyways.

“Oh!” I flinched as someone took off my headphones.

“Kris?”

“Jenny?” Kris mimicked me.

“Why are you up here?”

“I sensed you were up here.”

I looked at Kris straight in the eye, “That’s really unconvincing.”

Kris leaned on the railing, “I know. Your manager told me to talk to you.”

Kwangsoo is trying to play matchmaker. Seriously?

“About what?”

Kris slowly turned to face me, “Judging by your expression when I got here, I’m going to start off with what’s wrong?”

I shouldn’t talk. It’s just going to make saying goodbye that little bit harder than… not that saying goodbye is hard to say. I can say goodbye. I can talk.

I grabbed Kris’s hands which were holding my headphones and lifted them up to his head.

“Really? We’re still using headphones.”

“This will be one of the last times I do it,” I smiled at Kris.

Kris seemed to have given up as he put on his headphones.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Fiona’s POV~~~~~

“President Yang, why can’t I have my own show? Big Bang and 2ne1 have their own show. I have not gone on any TV show. Do you want me to be forgotten?”

“People remember you for your voice, that’s why you become an artist.”

“What are you talking about? SM Entertainment always put their artists on show.”

President Yang leaned back in his chair, “Then do you want to be in SM Entertainment?”

“President Yang, that’s not-”

“Why do you want to be on a show anyways?”

“Jenny was on the show with Boyfriend and the show got 5% of viewers. That is more than some dramas out there.”

I don’t know how that happened, the spell was meant to lower ratings for the final episode but it ended up being higher. I’m might not know exactly what happened but I am positive that I know who might be behind.

“That’s all for today, Fiona.”

If he was a “nobody CEO”, I would have gotten rid of him already. How dare he insult me by not letting me go on show?

I swung my bag over my shoulder and walked out of the room. Why did I join YG in the first place? Their artists are just like, “Oh, I’m so talented and I wear crazy clothes… ooh… I’m special.”

Who cares if artists are talented? It’s not like posters can sing and photos can dance. It’s all about looking pretty and being funny. Something YG apparently does not care about. I should have joined SM instead.

Speaking of SM… I need to arrange a meeting with Jenny soon. There are some things I have to clean up…

~~~~~End of Fiona’s POV~~~~~