This Is Going To Be Great

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

It’s been two weeks since I’ve last talked to Jenny and I’m pretty sure that she’s avoiding me. Did I do something wrong? Did I offend her? So strange… Jenny never does homework. She always left homework to the last minute. I remember she would always ask me with homework a day before it was due.

I laughed to myself as I fixed up my posture in the car seat. I remember getting into so much trouble because of the members mentioning Jenny at the interview. It wasn’t part of our ‘things we can talk about’ deal, and yet the members think that it’s okay to spill my secrets.

Maybe I should message her to check up on her. I should ask one of the members first before I chat to Jenny. I turned around to face the members.

“Have any of you heard anything from Jenny?”

Luhan shook his head, “Nope, nothing from her.”

“I tried to send her an email but she never replied and answered in English,” said Xiumin.

I let out a sigh as I put my head down. What is going on with Jenny? She’s been acting really strange lately.

“Ah, have you heard the news about Jenny?” I asked.

“What?”

“Jenny said that SM entertainment wants her over here as soon as possible but she can’t go.”

“Really?”

“Eung,” I nodded my head, “But I guess now because of our mishap on the interview, the company is desperate to get her over here. They want her to debut so that it’ll look like it’s a publicity stunt rather than us being so close to someone of the opposite gender.”

“So have you heard anything from Jenny?” Chen asked.

I shook my head in a disappointed manner, “Nope.”

I slapped my phone in my hand as I pondered on the thought of checking up on Jenny or not. What is going on with you right now Jenny?

“Boys, you can stop worrying about Jenny, she’s on her way to South Korea as we talk,” my manager announced.

“Really?!”

“That’s what her manager told me.”

“She has a manager now?”

“Yeah, it’s Han Kwangsoo. The guy that is obsessed with dramas, he’s actually managing the girl group that she’s in.”

So Jenny is going to debut soon? Whoa, the family will soon be united. This is going to be great.

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

This is going to be horrible!

I mentally slapped myself as I fidgeted in my plane seat. I seriously can’t believe that I’m on a plane to Korea. The land of the idols, the land of awesome dramas, the land of… Running Man!

I ruffled up my hair as I tried to see the brighter side of things. I am living a fangirl’s dream. I seriously cannot wrap my head around this and my “manager” isn’t helping either…

I turned my head to my left where my manager is watching Rooftop Prince on his laptop. Total drama freak that man. He’s the dad that every fangirl wants; watches dramas with you, fanboys about the characters with you, yells at the screen when the characters do something stupid and suffers from post drama disorder with you when the drama is over.

“Wah! Did you just see what Se Na did? Urgh! I hate her!”

I smiled politely.

“So can I ask you something Jenny? How does it feel to be coming back to Korea?”

“Just like it was my first time.”

“Well don’t worry; everything is going to be okay. Unless some boy decides to step in for his twin sister and join our group…”

“Kwangsoo-sshi-”

“No-No. It’s Kwangsoo oppa.”

I nodded my head, “Kwangsoo op-”

Oppa? Why am I saying oppa? We’re speaking English, there aren’t any formalities like that… I furrowed my eyebrow.

“Jenny, neo gwenchanah?”

I shook my head as I tried to focus on the words coming out of my manager’s mouth.

“Jenny ah, museunil-inji?” [Jenny ah, are you okay?]

He’s speaking Korean? But how do I understand it?

“Neh oppa, gwenchanayo.”

Oh gosh, I’m speaking Korean. I know Korean. I pulled the earphone from his ear and placed it in my ear. I watched Rooftop Prince without subs… I watched Rooftop Prince without subs and actually understood it… Not that it’s a bad thing; I will finally understand what my oppas are saying in videos. I don’t have to wait a week for dramas to be subbed!

“I can understand Korean!” I turned to my manager.

He gave me a glare as he took his earphone back and placed it in his ear, “Well of course, you learnt it while you were a trainee.”

I face palmed myself. Of course! I’m a trainee. Right… no wonder…

“Just wait until you meet the EXO members, they will be so happy that you’re here. They even mentioned you in the video.”

EXO… I’m going to have meet EXO… I’m going to have to talk to Kris… I have been avoiding him since the day that he messaged me. They can’t see me like this! I look so average to them… I didn’t even get to bring my best clothes to Korea… Aish…

I pouted as I slid down my seat, pulling the blanket over head. The only way this will be great is if… NEVER! I look so ugly next to them…

Kwangsoo oppa poked me, “Hey, if ANY of them like you, just tell me yeah? I’ll definitely keep it a secret for you. I’m not a regular manager, I’m a cool manager.”

This is going to be great… just great... supercalifragilistically great.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Jenny's meeting EXO next update =D