.

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Today we’re doing a photo shoot for the Lunar New Year as well as the new banner for SM entertainment because there have been new editions – Park J-Min and ALPHA!

The studio that we are in is so big! Then again, we have to have room for SNSD, Suju and EXO. Ahahaha.

“Woah Jenny, you look really pretty in a hanbok,” Dong Hae complimented me.

Oh my gosh, he just complimented me… Super Junior’s Dong Hae just complimented me… Every fangirl’s dream… I’m done.

I bowed, “Thank you.”

Dong Hae patted me on the head, “The photo shoot is going to be very long so look after yourself okay?”

“Neh, sunbae,” I bowed again.

Dong Hae smiled at me, “Whenever you feel close to the Suju sunbaes, just call us oppa. Arasseo?”

Dong Hae walked away and I spun around to the ALPHA members. I couldn’t even hide my grin; I was showing as many teeth as my small mouth would let me. Dong Hae just basically asked me to call him oppa… oh my…

“What happened?” Sammy asked me.

“Dong Hae sunbae just told me to call him oppa…” I said day dreamily.

“Aye, we already do that,” Shin Ah announced.

“What?! You already call them oppa?”

“Yes?”

“When? When? When? When?” I interrogated Shin Ah.

“Last year, last year, last year, last year. When you were away, away, away, away.”

I pouted. So I was ‘away’… I decided to change the subject.

“Today is my first day wearing a hanbok and this is the first time you guys will be wearing the traditional Vietnamese ao dai.”

“Oh yeah! That would be nice. It really shows the S-line…” So Yeon smiled to herself.

“I don’t think that’s the point of the ao dai,” I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finished the photo shoot for the Lunar New Year and now we got dressed into formal attire for the SM banner. The stylists sure know me enough to get me a dress that covers my extremely pale legs. We stepped out onto the set and waited around with F(x) and Girls’ Generation.

I heard some fuss coming from the change rooms and I turned around. It was EXO in suits. Any normal girl in my shoes would be fainting and/or hyperventilating but for some reason, I just saw them as… guys in suits. Extremely good looking guys in suits, but still guys in suits.

 I saw Tao walk out with Xiu Min and I waved at him.

“Hey, look who took longer to get ready…” I teased.

Tao frowned, “They were working on my dark eye circles.”

“No one can get rid of our panda,” I joked.

“Whoa Jenny… you look good. Old yet young at the same time…” Xiumin complimented.

Oh my… two compliments in a day… I must be dreaming!

I laughed, “What is that supposed to mean?”

“You look really pretty.”

I curtsied, “Thank you.”

“You’re not wearing heels?” Xiumin pointed at my feet.

I put my foot out from under my dress, showing my sneakers. I completely forgot about that… no wonder I was so short standing next to Ji Hae… I completely forgot that I was carrying my heels in my hands.

I lifted my hands, showing Xiumin my heels, “I’ll wear them when I have to. I can’t wear heels without falling.”

“Wear insoles?”

I nudged Xiumin, “Min Seok oppa, is that what you do?”

Xiumin puffed up his cheeks and I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Oppa… you’re the same height as Tao oppa…” I pointed to their feet suspiciously.

Xiumin patted me on the back, “Aye… I don’t know what you are talking about.”

I turned my head to the side while laughing and saw coincidentally saw Kris. Holy… how does… No. No. No. That’s not right… I shouldn’t be thinking about that. I cleared my throat and avoided eye contact with him. Why is he looking so… handsome… today?

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

I adjusted my tie as I walked onto the set. This suit feels a bit tight around the shoulder but it’ll do. I looked around for Tao and saw him standing next to Xiumin, talking to Jenny.

Wow… She looks… um… alright. She looks alright.

Xiumin was patting Jenny on the back and she was laughing. She kind of looks elegant…

I walked to them and cleared my throat, “You guys went without me.”

Jenny looked away and rubbed the back of her neck, “I’m-I’m going to go and talk with…”

She started pointing off somewhere as she stuttered, “With… with… um, SHI-SHI-SHINee… sunbae… nim…”

She spun around and her hair flicked me.

“That girl is always flicking her hair at me.”

Tao narrowed his eyes at me, “You want to talk away hair flicking?”

“My hair was not that long.”

“Yeah, yeah.”

I looked over at SHINee and Jenny was really talking to them. She seems really close with Onew and Key… Since when did she talk to SHINee? They didn’t train together so why are they so close?

I felt someone pat my back.

I looked down to see Tao standing next to me, “No man. She’s .”

I had a coughing fit, “What?! No!”

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~