What The Pho?

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

“Hey Kris, are we going to the gym after this?” Xiumin asked.

I shook my head and declined politely as I began packing up my things.

“Oh, you’re going on your phone call jog,” said Chen.

I observed the expressions on the members’ faces but decided to ignore the sombre mood and continue packing my bag with my things.

I tried to cheer up the mood as I turned around and smiled at the boys, “Hey, after my run, let’s go out for some food!”

“Daebak!” Chen cheered as he put his arm around my neck, “Yah, you can’t be lying about this.”

“I take my food seriously,” Lay narrowed his eyes at me in a playful manner.

I put my arm around Chen’s shoulder, “Yeah. I promise.”

Luhan clapped his hands together, “Okie dokie! Let’s go!”

We left the practise room and we bumped into some trainees.

“Anneonghaseyo,” I bowed to them.

Suddenly the guys along with the trainee laughed. I turned to the person with the most prominent laugh and saw Samantha and Jenny.

I rolled my eyes as I turned my head the other way.

“Hey Kris, since when did you greet us with ‘Anneonghaseyo’?” Shin Ah asked.

“Yeah oppa. You always greet us with ‘Yo. Wassup?’.” Min Jung added.

“Kris is something wrong?” Jenny asked me in English.

Urgh. Why does she have to be so nosy? We’re not even that close.

“Nothing is wrong.”

Jenny gave me a look and I wanted to roll my eyes, why is she pretending to care?

“Well you guys have fun, we’re off to dance practise,” So Yeon frowned.

“Come on, let’s just go to practise,” Jenny flashed a smile as she put her hands on So Yeon’s shoulders.

“Yeah, you need it Jenny-sshi,” I said bluntly.

I pulled the bag strap onto my shoulder and walked away.

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

“Yeah, you need it Jenny-sshi.”

You need it? What is that supposed to mean? Nah-uh, that does not float my boat. He meant that in a condescending manner. What the heck? That is not cool. Not cool at all.

“We should get going,” Tao announced, “See ya Jenny.”

He patted me on the back and gave me a look which closely translated to ‘Prove him wrong’.

Prove him wrong? I’m going to do more than that. I’m going to rub it in his face later. Screw this; friends who change this quickly don’t deserve to be salvaged. I honestly don’t care anymore. I hate the way he wears his bag anyways. He wears it like a purse. The shoulder bag has short straps; don’t wear it on the shoulders. He looks manly?

I scoffed as I put my hands on my hips.

 “Jenny, you alright?” Sammy asked me.

“Jenny ah, your eyes are freakishly big right now,” Shin Ah waved her hand in front of mine.

“Nothing is wrong.”

“Wow, unni and Kris oppa still aren’t getting along…”

Still? We were like this before? I have no recollection of this… What the heck?

I laughed as I crossed my arms, “So how long have we been in this stagnant?”

“I would say since the first day you met him. He joked about your dancing, you joked about his fashion sense, he joked about your height, you joked about his small mouth and he joked about your small mouth and somewhere in between all that, both of you took it seriously.”

“You’re having memory glitches again…” So Yeon said in a concerned tone.

“No. I’ve just lost time on how long this was going on.”

“Ah, whatever, lets get to training!” Shin Ah pushed us into the training room.

We got into the training room and immediately we began stretching. I looked into the mirror and took it a deep breath as cocked my head to the side. What the heck is going on? This wasn’t how it was… I don’t remember saying any lies on that topic… what is going on?

“Ah! Someone else’s lies are coming true!”

I looked around and saw that the members are looking at me.

I put my hand up, “I’m sorry. Practising my lines.”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Kris stepped of the company building and smiled as I took out the phone and called someone.

--------------Phone call--------------

Girl: Hello?
Kris: Hey, you. How are things over there?
Girl: I’m fine. It’s winter over here so the weather is so cold…
Kris: Want me to send some jackets over?
Girl: *chuckles* No. Don’t waste your money on me. Just use it for your great airport fashion.
Kris: No… *laughs* I can still get you something. It’ll save you the trouble of buying online.
Girl: *sighs* Fine. You buy me a jacket then…
Kris: So what colour do-
Girl: While you’re at it, can you buy me some shirts along shoes.
Kris: *laughs* Ye-
Girl: Could you also send me some EXO CDs with autographs please? And a message from each member?
Kris: Urgh… the other members don’t know you.
Girl: Oh… okay…
Kris: You’re pouting are you?
Girl: No.
Kris: *laughs*
Girl: What?
Kris: I’ll see what I can do with the autographs.
Girl: Thank you!
Kris: *laughs* I’m going to finish off my run. Wanna stay on the line?
Girl: I have school work to do. Call me when you’re going to send the things to me.
Kris: Yeah. Okay.
Girl: Bye Kevin!
Kris: Bye Fiona.

------------End of phone call------------