So Right?

I Lied That!

GUYS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MISSED SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT IN CHAPTER 41. T_T Go back and read it! I'm leaving you guys to find out yourselves.

~~~~~~~~~

 

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

Who is this George Helga? Isn’t Helga a Scandinavian first name?

He must have been someone she knew back in Australia. Why is she hugging him so carelessly? What if the reporters see it? And isn’t the hug going on for too long?

Jenny leaned back into her seat and her lips curved up into a smile. I’ve never seen that smile in person, Jenny looked genuinely happy. It wasn’t a smile for a photo shoot or for the fans. It was, I think, of happiness and relief. I saw it in fan photos when Jenny was talking to the other EXO members or her drama cast members. Hold on, that smile is there every time I am not there. Why doesn’t she ever smile at me like that?

I took out my phone and decided to do something very strange and search up information about Jenny. For some strange reason, fans know us better than we do. They over analyse us and sometimes they get it right. There’s not much known about Jenny… the fans don’t even know if she has any siblings or not.

I came across a Tumblr blog dedicated to ALPHA.

Jenny’s ideal type revealed.

ALPHA was on Weekly Idol and when asked whether they liked bad boys, all the members except our kiddie leader, Jenny said yes. When further pressed on the subject, Jenny revealed that bad boys were definitely not her type.

“The guy friends that I know don’t like bad girls and I’m the same, I don’t like bad guys. I like guys who know how to not only look after me but also their families, in other words a filial son and a man who can do chores. A great sense of humour is also a prerequisite.”

I’m a filial son and chores… well, I can do them. I don’t like to, but I can. I can be funny. Roll like a buffalo has been a hit with the fans and EXO has quite a reputation for our derp faces.

Jung Hyung Don didn’t accept the answer and demanded a ideal person from Jenny, with much pressure from the host and fellow members, Jenny revealed, “I’m in a full-time relationship with my schoolwork and music.”

I looked over at Jenny and laughed.

She furrowed her eyebrows, “What?”

I shook my head, “Nothing, just read something funny.”

Jenny scrunched up her face and crossed her arms, “Just after what happened, how can you be laughing?”

I cleared my throat and locked my phone. She basically just ruined that moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got to the hospital and as soon as the door of the ambulance opened, Jenny’s manager jumped in and hugged her.

“Oh thank God you are safe! I was so worried! I kept thinking all these things but I knew that you would be okay because you are the main character in my drama.”

Jenny hugged her manager back, “Thanks oppa.”

My manager was standing outside with his hands on his hips, I wasn’t sure whether I was in trouble or not… he is hard to read sometimes…

Hyun Kyun looked at me blankly, “Jenny is fine; don’t tell me you’ve been more affected than her.”

I let out a small sigh of relief, oh thank goodness, I’m not in trouble. I got off the ambulance and stood beside Hyun Kyun. He leaned in closer to me.

“But don’t get me wrong, you are in GINORMOUS trouble, both you and Jenny. You’ll be punished according to the people’s responses.”

So there’s a chance that I might not be in trouble. Let’s hope the public responds positively to this and sees this as heroic rather than idiotic.

“Kris Wu-sshi, please come inside, we need to examine you.”

I nodded my head and followed the nurse into the hospital.

“Excuse me, is - ”

“Your friend Kang Shin Ah is okay. Her blood tests have come in and she came out negative for any dangerous infections. She still has a small trace of etorphine but that should be out of the system within two to three days.”

“No. I meant… Jenny…”

“Oh, Jenny-sshi has gone in to do her testing. We won’t know the results until she’s done.”

I hope Jenny is okay…although I was out of it most of the time, I knew she put up a hell of a fight. I hope fans would go nicely on her.

Oh, I should call Fiona to tell her that I am okay.

----------------Phone call--------------

Fiona: Um… hello?
Me: Fiona, it’s me.
Fiona: Well yeah, why are you calling?
Me: I just wanted to tell you that I was okay.
Fiona: Um… okay… The articles just popped up literally a few seconds ago, sorry for the delayed response.
Me: Nah, it’s okay. It’s good to know you care.
Fiona: You know I always care.

I guess she would. After what that fortune teller told me, I am pretty sure that Fiona is going to be my wife. She fits it all, she said that the fortune teller also told her that she would be having three kids, she’s born in 1996 and her name has three syllables. Nothing more significant that.

Fiona: So is that it? You should be getting some rest. I’m going to leave you to it. Bye.

--------------End of phone call-----------

Gosh, she looks after me so much; she wants me to get a lot of rest in… but for some reason, this feels so wrong… I don’t know why. This should be a happy moment but it feels wrong for some reason.

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~