Kwangsoo Gets Mad.

I Lied That!

 

You were at the gym with Sammy, Amber, Kris, Min Jung and Shin Ah when Kwangsoo walked into the room and stopped the music.

“Jenny,” Kwangsoo gestured for you to follow him.

“What’s up? He looks pissed,” Amber asked.

You shrugged, “I don’t know. Maybe he missed out on his daily drama?”

“Jenny,” Kwangsoo said in a stern voice.

Your eyebrows knitted together as you got off the treadmill. Cautiously walking up to Kwangsoo, you tilted your head.

“Oppa, what’s wrong?”

“You didn’t do well in your audition.”

You immediately put your head down as soon as you heard the news.

“What were you thinking when you went into the audition? Did you think about how I had to drive all around Seoul to find ddukboki for you? Did you think about the other members in your group? Huh? Did you?”

You continued looking down at the floor.

“Because of you,” Kwangsoo pointed at you, “Because of you. We’re going to have to push the debut back three months but then again, that’s not even certain because we don’t know when you’re going to get such a role that fits a rookie like you like this one.”

You gritted your teeth together as you thought of angry thoughts to prevent you from crying. The last thing you wanted to think about was how you let the members in your group down. Even though you only technically met them for two weeks, but to you, at that very moment, it felt like you knew them for 2 years. Letting them down was not an option.

“Your debut is pushed back at least 3 months because Jenny couldn’t pick up a simple role,” Kwangsoo announced loudly, “Aish! I didn’t even mention the fact that I got in trouble with the CEO because of this. I heard that you were a good trainee. One of the best. That was why I wasn’t that strict with you. Do you have anything to say for yourself?”

You remained silent, trying to prevent yourself from crying.”

Shin Ah and Sammy walked up to you and hugged you, “Jenny, what’s wrong?”

Kwangsoo turned around in a fit of anger and walked out of the room.

“Wasn’t that a bit too harsh?” Shin Ah asked.

“It was the first time she auditioned…” Sammy added.

“We’ll go and try to calm Jenny’s manager down,” Amber suggested.

As Amber and Kris left the room, the air was tense as you glared at the ground, angry at yourself for failing the audition, angry at yourself for letting the members and Kwangsoo down and lastly, letting yourself down.

“Jenny ah, it’s okay. We can wait another three months. All together, it’s just another half year. It’s okay,” Shin Ah tried to cheer you up.

“Yeah, it’s really okay. We all got told off when we were back up dancers too.”

“Jenny ah…” Shin Ah shook you lightly, “It’s okay.”

Sammy bent down and looked at your face. You didn’t react and just continued staring at the ground.

“Jenny, don’t worry about it,” Sammy said to you in English, “They always go off at us, even after we debut. He’ll probably get over it.”

“We really would have waited even more if you declined to come to Korea, Jenny. We’re really glad that you chose to come back to Korea.”

You lifted your head and tilted it back as you dabbed away the tears welling up in your eyes.

“Congratulations, and celebrations, we just wanted to tell you that you have been casted for the audition,” Kwangsoo sung as he walked in carrying a cake, followed by Amber who was trying to keep the candles lit and Kris who is holding a camera.

Your facial expression quickly changed as you saw them.

“That was so uncalled for!” you pushed Sammy.

“Unni!” you turned to Shin Ah, “You’re so mean!”

“Blow the candles!” said Amber.

It took you three times to blow away the candles. Amber took off the candles and gave you a hug.

“Hey Jenny, so how do you feel about getting the role?” Kris asked you.

You turned to Kris and pouted at him.

“You were so mean to me!” you said in English, “All of you are so mean.”

You put your head down and began crying.

“Aww…” Kris gave you a hug, “Jenny, we’re sorry…”

“Why do idols always fall for this?” you said while crying.

Everyone laughed.

You turned around and buried your head into Shin Ah’s shoulder.

“Jenny ah, stop crying and have some cake.”

You turned around and pushed the cake up into Kwangsoo’s face. Kris immediately turned the camera to Kwangsoo.

You wiped away the tears and laughed, “And this is the exact acting skills I used to get that role.”

“She played us!” Kwangsoo shouted out as he wiped the cake from his face.

“Of course, did you think that I didn’t notice the fact that your ears twitch when you lie?”

“Really? I got caught because of my twitching ear?”

“Aye… hyung. It’s all your fault.”

Kwangsoo frowned, “This was my best shirt. I wanted to look good for camera.”

“Oppa, you look like a clown!” Sammy laughed.

“Yeah, yeah. Someone get me a mop.”