The Hell?

I Lied That!

 

---------------------Two months later--------------------------

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

“I love the Avengers!” Fiona grinned as she hugged the box of popcorn.

“Just don’t finish the popcorn during the trailers okay.”

“I make no promises.”

I ruffled Fiona’s hair with one hand as I took the popcorn from her. Fiona went quiet and quickly walked into the theatre. I shook my head as I followed her into the theatre. It’s so nice to catch up with friends or in this case, friend. She hasn’t changed since the first day that I saw her except now she’s finally up to my shoulder. EXO-M has to go to China soon so I am going to take this opportunity to catch up with her.

“What are you laughing at?”

I smiled, “Nothing. Just thought back to the first time I saw you.”

Fiona’s face went red but for some reason, I kept looking at her ear. What the… it was like I was expecting a piercing to magically appear on her ear or something.

“So how… how do you remember it?” Fiona stumbled.

“Hmm… well, you were running really quickly down the street and you bumped into me, literally, and you fell down to the ground. As a fellow foreigner in Korea and as I sign of apology, I bought you some coffee and we bonded. You were only 13 and a trainee so I wanted to look after you. Take you under my wing.”

Fiona scoffed and laughed, “Please, don’t be so humble.”

I walked down the steps of the theatre and looked for our seats but Fiona beat me to it.

“I have wanted to see the Avengers but with my debut and everything, I just couldn’t.”

I nodded my head.

“Oh, speaking of debuts. I find it so strange that SM decides to debut EXO in April and then Jenny’s group as well that solo singer in September…”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I am Jenny’s best friend as well but it seems unfair for you. Don’t companies usually debut groups like every year or so? Why on five months? I just hope for Jenny’s sake that her group is not an excuse for SM to make money. I hope that they are really ready for this debut.”

Fiona grabbed a handful of popcorn and put one in . Why is talking about Jenny like that? I can’t tell if that was a low blow or if she’s really concerned about Jenny… Knowing Fiona, she probably didn’t mean it that way.

“I am happy for her though, she seems to be fitting in fine. She been in and out of training and yet they’ve elected her as the leader, Jenny truly is admirable, huh?”

“Um… yeah.”

Why is talking about Jenny all of a sudden? She has never talked about Jenny before. Usually we just keep the topics about us…

“So how are your promotions doing?” I asked Fiona.

“Urm… I peaked at number 22 on the music charts. Not successful as Jenny’s group but good enough for a debut,” Fiona smiled.

“That’s still a great debut.”

“Psh… you are just saying that to cheer me up.”

“No, that is a great debut. Some group don’t even make it in the top 30.”

Fiona nodded her head as she ate some popcorn, “I shouldn’t worry about it huh? It’s only the start of my career.”

“Definitely, stop worrying about it. Your debut song was great. I have a copy of it at home.”

“Really? Do you like the photo card?”

I nodded my head, “It is very, you.”

I remembered when Tao bought Alpha’s album and we were all making bets to whose photo card he had. Chen and I won, Tao got Sammy’s photo card. He thought he would get Ji Hae’s photo card. The look on his face when he had to pay up.

“What are you laughing about this time? It’s not about me doing something strange is it?”

I shook my head, “No, it’s not just. I just – nothing never mind.”

“Oh, okay. Well I heard that there’s this old man that Jenny is friends with and he has passed away. How is she reacting to it?”

“What old man?”

“He was a weird old man who claimed he was a psychic and she was close to him. They had like a grandfather-granddaughter relationship. He passed away like a month ago. Jenny hasn’t spoken to you about it?”

“She actually seems happier than ever…”

“She must not be that concerned then… must be because of the debut. Oh! The movie is on!”

“Oh…”

I furrowed my eyebrows as I thought about how Jenny could be so happy yet something like this had happened…

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Fiona’s POV~~~~~

“No, it’s not just. I just – nothing never mind.”

Time to make another jab at Jenny…

“Oh, okay. Well I heard that there’s this old man that Jenny is friends with and he has passed away. How is she reacting to it?”

“What old man?” Kris asked.

“He was a weird old man who claimed he was a psychic and she was close to him. They had like a grandfather-granddaughter relationship. He passed away like a month ago. Jenny hasn’t spoken to you about it?”

That’s right. Mr Hellius went to Hell. Hah! It seems like that witch kept her side of the bargain. I don’t understand why getting rid of that psychic has anything to do with my increase in power.

“She actually seems happier than ever…”

I bet Kris is looking at Jenny with judgemental eyes now. How can she not care for the old man’s death? He is probably thinking she if faking her kindness.

“She must not be that concerned then… must be because of the debut. Oh! The movie is on!”

“Oh…”

~~~~~End of Fiona’s POV~~~~~