Can't Trust A Girl Like Her.

I Lied That!

 

-------------------December 20th 2012--------------------

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

----------------Dream---------------

I faked a smile at Jenny.

“Kris, are you sure you don’t want to call your family?”

“I’m fine; I’ll call them after dance practise. I can always call them after I debut; there is plenty of time for that.”

Jenny’s cheeks twitched, that meant she was uneasy about something. I crossed my arms and bent my knees so we were now at the same eye level.

“I’ll call my family if you call yours.”

We were both in the same boat, neither of us wanted to call our families, their voices were enough to set off a trigger for a chain of regretful thoughts. There would be plenty of time to call them when we debuted. Although Jenny has never told me this specifically, I could tell that she didn’t want phone calls from home either. They weren’t a distraction but they weren’t necessarily help either.

I wanted to get this all off my chest but I didn’t want anyone to listen.

“You got me,” Jenny surrendered, “You don’t have to call them.”

Jenny frowned as she put on her headphones. Beats by Dr. Dre headphones.

“Those headphones… They block out sound right?”

Jenny nodded her head in a matter-of-fact kind of way, “I got it for Christmas. Amber bought it for me.”

I stared at the headphones for a while, “Can I just use them for a while and for you to not question what I do?”

Jenny gave me a confused look but still nodded her head. I grabbed the headphones and pulled them up from her neck and over her ears. I put my hand out and she handed me her phone. I played a random song in her music playlist.

I put grab her by the shoulders and sat her down on the ground. I sat down next to her so she couldn’t read my lips, for a 14 year old; she has really great observation skills. She’s young so I don’t any of my problems affecting her in any way.

----------End of dream----------

I flinched in my seat; my heart was rapidly beating to the sound of Outsider’s voice. I pulled out the earphones from my ears and turned off the music. Why am I having these dreams again? How often can you dream about the same person in a period of five months? I combed my fingers through my hair. Like all the other dreams, this one feels so real. Why was this so similar to what happened three weeks ago at the recording studio? What the heck is going on?

I need to take a breather. I puffed up my cheeks and decided to go up to the rooftop. I grabbed my jacket and a scarf and proceeded to make my way to the rooftop.

While walking up the emergency stairs, I noticed a blizzard outside. Doesn’t matter, I’ll just get there and come back down. Get some exercise in.

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

This son of a gun is really crafty isn’t he? Trying to hack into our internet server… I should be in the Christmas-y mood, singing this song but this creep is really taking the fun away from me. Not the first thing he took from Alpha. I just got a warning on my phone that there has been a breach in our internet security. I noticed a few files being opened and when I tried to vote for EXO on M! Countdown, my computer crashed. When I got it running again, every boy group or male name I searched up, the computer crashed. I eventually found the malicious file and deleted it, not before finding the sick bastard’s address. If this happens one more time, I am definitely taking legal action. Right now, I am giving the creep a chance to leave us alone.

I know this isn’t exactly a good thing but right now, I am making a virus which any hacker will get as soon as they get onto our server. This means that only recognised devices are safe and no one will steal our internet usage. I need a lot of usage for watching shows online. This virus is pretty harmless actually; it’s just that an ad for buying music legally will pop up every five minutes. It’s a bit lame, but it’s also on the safe side. Anyways, if my lies can’t protect Alpha, then I’ll have to do it myself.

The wind smacked my face as I looked out to the other buildings. There’s a lot more wind now, it’s a lot windier too. Damn, I should have bought like a scarf or something. A beanie is just not enough. I shouldn’t be on the rooftop at this hour… the only reason I’m on the rooftop is because I didn’t want any of the members seeing me do this. Breaking the law isn’t exactly something to brag about.

“BAM!” I turned towards the noise to see the door down to the dorm closed.

Fudge cakes! I quickly got up and ran towards the door, trying to pull it open. Aww man…I’m going to die up here. I am going to freeze to death or maybe I’ll become frozen in ice and it’ll be like the year 3000 and they’ll unfreeze me and put me in a museum. Aww man… I don’t want to be a museum artefact.

I think I have finally figured it out now… it’s a blizzard. God dammit! I don’t want to die this way… Having Kwangsoo for a manager, I have gotten more melodramatic.

“Hello? Can anyone hear me? Hello?” I banged on the door.

Living in Australia, I haven’t exactly adapted to this cold weather. I have never even seen snow until after this lie. I have never experienced proper weather until now. It wasn’t until another 10 minutes when I started calling out for help again. My hands were freezing and my legs were starting to numb. Oh my gosh…

“Hello? Anyone there? I am stuck on the rooftop!”

I heard footsteps and I began banging the door even harder, “Help me!”

“Hello?” I heard a male’s voice.

“Hello? Who’s this?” I asked.

The person laughed, “What do you mean who’s this? Isn’t it just safer to just skip the details and me to just open the door?”

“Stand back.”

“Oh… okay.”

I sat down on the ground and tried to slide over using my arms. The blizzard has only been here less than 15 minutes and I felt cold. My body has really not adapted to this cold weather.

The man was hitting the door but it wouldn’t budge.

“Hey, can you move some snow?”

“I’m so cold…” I said in a tired voice.

“Alright. I’ll see what I can do.”

“Please be quick…”

“Hyung’s what’s going on?” I heard Tao’s voice.

Oh! It’s EXO-M member!

“Tao, it’s me…”

“Jenny, make sure you’re away from the door. Hyung, move over.”

I heard more thumping until the door swung open.

“Aiya… Jenny…” Tao wrapped his jacket around me.

“Thank you…”

“What are friends for? Come on; let’s get you downstairs so your manager won’t tell you off.”

At times like this, I am glad I live in the same apartment block as EXO-M.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

“Hello? Anyone there? I am stuck on the rooftop!”

I ran up the stairs to the rooftop and Jenny was screaming for help from the other side of the door.

“Help me!”

“Hello?” I asked.

“Hello? Who’s this?” Jenny asked me.

She doesn’t recognise my voice? Is it because I usually speak to her in English?

I could hear the blizzard going on outside and it just made me worry that she would get sick.

“What do you mean who’s this? Isn’t it just safer to just skip the details and me to just open the door? Stand back.”

“Oh… okay,” I heard her say weakly.

I tried hitting the door but it wouldn’t open. There must be snow building up from the other side of the door.

“Hey, can you move some snow?”

“I’m so cold…” I said in a tired voice.

Oh no. She’s getting tired. Her hands and feet are getting numb.

“Alright. I’ll see what I can do.”

“Please be quick…”

I heard someone coming up from the stairs.

“Hyung’s what’s going on?”

Oh! Thank goodness, it’s Tao.

“Jenny is stuck on the other side of the door,” I whispered.

“Tao, it’s me…” said Jenny.

“Jenny, make sure you’re away from the door. Hyung, move over.”

After a few kicks, the door finally swung open and Tao ran towards Jenny as he took off his jacket. He put his jacket around Jenny and carried her inside the building. Far… I wanted to save Jenny… what a same…

I was about to close the door to prevent snow coming inside when I noticed a phone on the ground where Jenny was before. She must have dropped it. I quickly ran outside, picked up the phone and ran back inside. So she’s still using the phone from her trainee days… Even I’ve got a new phone since then.

“Beep!”

I looked down at the screen.

Malicious file complete.

Malicious file complete? Could it be that she’s the person giving my laptop viruses? I thought that it was fans that were doing that… So she was trying to steal information from me? I know we didn’t get along but this is – this is completely uncalled for. What does she think she’s doing? She’s breaking the law. That’s not right. Gosh, I can’t believe we’ve all been fooled. Here I was thinking she was all nice and everything, it turns out to be all fake. When I thought that I could trust her… I guess Fiona was right. I can’t trust a girl like her.

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~