We're No OTP

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Start of your POV~~~~~

----------Two days after show airs--------

I was up on the rooftop again but this time I made sure that the door was open and I checked the weather for blizzards. Since New Year’s Eve, I decided to get a break and stay at dorm while the members went home. For fun, and to understand the minds of our fans, I decided to go on a website that I was and still am, very attached to. The one I trolled fans with at the showcase. A lot of stories and it’s green. The one with the logo of three figures and a book.

I took out my iPod because my phone has gone missing. I am pretty sure that Kwangsoo oppa has taken it because all managers like to take away phone privileges but I locked it so dramatic Kwangsoo won’t turn into detective Kwangsoo.

I opened up Safari and loaded up the website, I went onto the blog section and I saw an article post on pairings with ALPHA. Well this will be fun, fans love overanalysing our relationships. And here I thought English teachers overanalyse things but I guess fans make it more fun than English teachers do…

Title: ALPHA OTPs

Min Jung and Ji Hae – Maknae couple, Granny and Granddaughter couple (Min Jung is always trying to control Ji Hae), mainly called Min Hey! Couple.

Sammy and Jenny – The foreigners, confused couple.

Jenny and Ji Hae – Jiny [Pronounced Genie] (They performed Genie at debut showcase), Prankster couple (jokes around a lot and pranks the others members)

Shin Ah and So Yeon – Kang Sisters, Button Sister (Looking younger than they are)

So Yeon and Everyone else – Touchy-feely Couples.

And now onto ALPHA and other idols!

Oh this will be interesting… Lets see who fans ship me with. Let’s just skim through the other members.

Shin Ah and Lu Han (EXO-M) – Adorably cute with stuffed toys AKA HanAh

Sammy and Jin Woon (2AM) – Love for rock music.
Sammy and Jung Shin (CN Blue) – Love for guitar.

Jenny and Ken (VIXX) – Couple in the drama ‘Psych’. Seems to be natural skin-ship as seen in Star Dance Battle Christmas Special where Ken grabs Jenny’s waist without hesitation. No manner hands = definite feelings.
Jenny and Zelo (B.A.P) – Love-Hate relationship. Constant bickering over height difference yet takes care of each other on drama set. (Jenny doesn’t wear heels so the height difference is big. Note: Jenny is 165cm and Zelo is 182cm) AKA JeLo
Jenny and Kris (EXO-M)

I began coughing. Aww hell no! What?! Me and Kris?! You dance together for one debut showcase and people ship you?

Jenny and Kris (EXO-M) – Both leaders in their groups. Mainly known as JenRis [Pronounced ‘Generous’]. When ALPHA was filming their debut, according to staff recounts, Kris and Jenny went out to buy meals for the whole production team. Hence, ‘Generous’ couple.

I can’t believe people ship me with Kris. The thought of that just sends shivers down my spine.

“I’m not reading this anymore…”

I played the music and just shoved my iPod into my back pocket.

“What are you doing up here?”

I looked up and saw Kris walking towards me. Aish… what kind of trouble is he looking for now? If fans knew this was going on, would they really pair us together?

“Surfing the internet, catching up on news from half way around the world.”

Kris swung his hand out and I saw my phone.

“Hey! You have my phone.” I jumped out of my seat and reached for it but Kris raised it above his head.

I pouted. Does he want a sign of gratitude or something?

“Thank you for finding my phone. Can I please have it back?”

Kris had a serious look on his face which made me wonder whether or not I should make fun of him or not. Then again, this could just be his typical, ‘Hey, look at me, I’m so serious’ look or as some fans would call it, his ‘face’.

His lips seemed smaller than usual and his eyebrows were getting more angular, what? Don’t tell me he’s mad or upset and trying to take it out on me. Don’t tell me he’s going to give me a lecture on keeping my phone safer just in case fans get a hold of it and blah, blah, blah. I’ll just get it from Tao some other time.

“Okay, you hold into my phone then. Parting ways with such an artefact is hard for a first timer,” I patted Kris on the back, “I’ll get going now. See ya Goliath.”

I decided to walk back down to my dorm when Kris grabbed my arm.

“Do you make malicious software and send them to innocent people?”

“No.”

Kris held up my phone, “Don’t lie. When you dropped your phone, I saw that your malicious software has just finished finalising.”

Crap. I thought it was done already. How the hell do I explain this?

“Tell me. Do you really intend on making everyone’s life hell?”

“No, I do not. Don’t go throwing accusations everywhere,” I warned Kris.

“Don’t go making lies that you can’t keep up with.”

What is that supposed to mean? I made one lie and I have been paying the consequences. I was the reason why Mr Hellius was targeted by that witch and the person who is using black magic to get me has changed Kris for the worse, and Fiona as well. The person probably used black magic to get my supposed ‘best friends’ to separate from me… They both have turned or the worst… No Jenny. Don’t let this get to you. My current priorities right now are to protect the ALPHA members, find out who is behind the black magic and to work on ALPHA’s comeback album. I don’t have time to think about Kris thinks about me.

“Don’t be so delusional.”

I snatched my phone off Kris and walked off. Damn, I should really be careful next time.

“Jenny Nguyen. You listen to me very carefully, if you take one more step and don’t tell me what is really going on, I will expose you to the company and let’s just say that ALPHA might be better without you.”

My steps slowed down, I can’t let him tell the company. They’ll start investigating. My first priority right now is to protect the ALPHA members; I can’t let a scandal ruin their image.

“You wouldn’t happen to have headphones, would you?”

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~