Fiona's Win.

I Lied That!

 

GUYS! I have terrible news! FIONA HAS TAKEN OVER THE COMMENT SECTION! I don't know how it happened but it seems like I can't get to the comment section. Jenny said that she'll try and hack her way back into the comment section but I don't know when that's going to happen. I guess you guys can take this opportunity to say whatever you want to her

--------------One month after-------------

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

It’s been a month since the whole incident thing and a lot has changed. There is now a law protecting not only idols but all artists within Korea from sasaeng fans and despite the fact that a lot of people were worried about how it was to turn out and people’s reaction, things turn out quite fine. Idols are more willing to leave the confinements of their homes to go outside. Sasaeng fans are still clueless as to who revealed all their tricks to the police and normal fans are happier than ever to see idols happy.

I have been avoiding Kris for the past month now. That hug was… at the time was unnecessary and uncomfortable.

“Aish! So then why the heck am I looking at this?!”

My brain said to stop scrolling down the Kris tag on Tumblr but my eyes kept telling me to continue what I was doing.

Far out, it should be illegal for someone to look like that it a suit. Aish… I was there in person when we took those photos… why am I feeling this now? I saw it in person; I should have been more “star-struck” then. Why now?

Aye… I shouldn’t think about that now. Urgh. No. I have other things to think about. Bigger things than how good Kris looks in a suit.

I turned off my computer and decided to move off to the living room.

“Jenny ah, where are you going?” So Yeon asked me.

“I’m going to be meeting up with Fiona.”

“Fiona? Okay. Be safe okay?”

“Okie dokie.”

I grabbed my bag and layered up to go outside. I lifted the flap of my bag and made sure that I had the things that I needed for my outing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hands tightened on the strap of my bag as I walked towards park bench. Yes, I’m meeting at a park, not original but it’s quite around this time of year. Usually I would pretend to be a dragon and breathe out but today was serious business.

I rubbed my hands together and looked around for Fiona. I’m pretty sure that I didn’t make it that obvious that I was going to confront her. Just a casual meet up. She shouldn’t be too suspicious about it...

“BOO!”

Fiona wrapped her arms around my neck and laughed.

I cleared my throat and spun around, she is so unbelievable, how can she just pretend as if nothing has happened. I gritted my teeth and glared at her.

Fiona Xiu. I don’t understand why she did but I am going to get to the bottom of this.

“What’s wrong?”

I scoffed, “Can you just stop?”

Fiona narrowed her eyes at me, “What are you talking about?”

I straightened my back and crossed my arms, “I know that you use black magic so just cut the crap.”

What is she going to do after this? Use her black magic to get rid of me?

Fiona walked up to me slowly and her grill was all up in my face. The person that used to care about her feelings was gone. Yeah we were friends since we were 12 but I couldn’t care less. In the four to five years that we were together, she managed to hurt the people who mean the most to me and at one stage, it was her.

I can’t believe I genuinely felt sorry for her when I thought that she had no one to hang out with when she was in YG Entertainment.

“So what are you going to do about it? You got nothing. You are so stupid.”

I secretly reached into my bag and felt for the red pendant.

--------------Flash back--------------

(On the day of the kidnapping)

My heart was beating really quickly. Anger and shock filled my veins as I stared at the computer screen. How? What? No way… I zoomed into the photo and everything just clicked.

The photo was zoomed in on the TV in the corner of the room, more specifically, the person on the TV. It was Fiona during a TV interview and she was wearing a replica of the red pendant Mr Hellius sent to me for safe keeping.

Unbelievable… My mouth was opening and closing but nothing was happening.

(A week after kidnapping)

I hacked into Fiona’s phone and found out that she’s been making calls back and forth with the witch ever since the August last year. I printed out the phone records and stored it into a folder.

(Two weeks after kidnapping)

The books I bought online had come; one was on psychics, the other was on witches and the final one on both titled, “Magic beyond the illusions”.

Something struck me about the lore on these witches; they all have supposedly given up their soul for their magic… Show me the money! She has no soul so therefore she had no passion in what she was doing. I’ve seen those netizen comments, not many like her and those that do, like her for her looks.

I can’t believe she gave up her soul for magic… how dumb can she get?

---------------End of flash back----------------

“You can’t beat me, that psychic that has been doing things for you have gone. It was really strange you know? When I cut off that psychic’s magic, when I tried to get rid of him, he put up such a fight.”

Hold up, she thinks that I don’t have any magic? So she cut off the magic thinking that it was Mr Hellius’…

I let go of the red pendant and continued looking at her, trying to see what her next move is.

“You made a terribly bad move,” I smirked, “Music is all about passion, emotions and captivating the emotions of people, how do you expect to do that with no soul?”

“Simple. Magic.”

“Black magic,” I said through my teeth, “Nothing to be proud of.”

Her blank expression just made my fingers curl up into a fist; she has no remorse for what she’s done.  Something I never understood is why she made Kris not like me.

“Why are you doing this anyways? You could have just stopped being friends with me in Australia, why did you have to pretend?”

Fiona rolled her eyes, “Are you joking with me right now? You were a trainee in Korea and you were friends with the hottest guys in the hottest rookie group. Don’t tell me that you wouldn’t develop feelings for any of them.”

I shook my head, “You are so petty. I don’t like people for their looks.”

“Fiona, where were you? I was-”

Kris came running up to Fiona and grabbed her around the waist. What? I had goosebumps all over my arms and neck.

I looked down at the ground and occasionally glanced up at Kris. Is this part of her magic or did he really fall for her when he got to know her? The fake her.

“Oh Jenny, I guess since you are here, I’ll tell you now,” Fiona flashed a smile at me.

Since Kris is here, I’ll put on a show for you and smile like an idiot.

“What? I can already tell,” I nudged Fiona.

Fiona’s hand s its way down to Kris’ hand.

“We’re dating but it’s in the very early stages so please keep it quiet. I didn’t want to tell you but yeah. We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t not just tell you.”

I forced a smile and reached out my hand, “Congratulations.”

Kris was about to shake my hand but Fiona got their first, “Thank you!”

“Um…” I cleared my throat, “I’m going to go now.”

Fiona gave me a hug and whispered, “It hurt doesn’t it?”

My eyes strained to look at Kris, my vision blurred for a second before I blinked. A rubbed my eyes as I escaped from the hug.

“I hope you’ll support us, Jenny,” Kris smiled at me.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~