Un-Freaking-Believable

I Lied That!

 

Hey, if ALPHA was to have a fanclub name, what would you call it? Leave a comment so I can officially give their fans a name! ... Please?...

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

After our check up, I wanted to check in on Shin Ah but the police wanted a statement from me, Kris and Mr Hellius so we had to then make our way to the police station.

The police assured the managers that they would drive us home safely afterwards so the managers had to go home.

“Jenny-sshi, have you ever considered joining the police force? We can put you in the cybercrime unit? Undercover unit? Or even just a detective?”

I smiled. No thank you.

“I’m just going to stick to my day job. If I have spare time, I would love to have a tour around your cybercrime unit.”

The detective grinned from ear to ear, “That’s right, and um… can you sign this for me?”

The detective handed me a coffee cup.

“Ah neh.”

The detective handed me a cup, “Can you make it out to my nephew, Bae Hyung Jin?”

I looked at his ID. Bae Hyung Jin.

The detective gave me a cheesy smile as he covered his ID and nudged me to sign. I happily signed the coffee cup.

“Umm… can you write, ‘you are my hero’?”

I let out a small laugh, “Neh.”

“Detective Bae, can we talk for a minute?” asked the sergeant.

“I’ll be right back, please, get in the car first.”

“Um – could you please get me the photographs from the scene? The kidnapper’s room.”

“Sure, let me just ask the sergeant.”

The detective walked away and Mr Hellius or should I say George walked up to me and I gave him a hug.

“It is so nice to see you back! But-but how?”

“So the people upstairs messed up this man’s death date, he was meant to pass away on the 1st of March but they put him in a car accident on the 1st of February and-”

“And you took his body?”

“He didn’t want to deal with knowing he only had one more month to live so he decided to give it up.”

“Wait, so you’re going to die for a second time on the first of March?”

Mr Hellius nodded his head, “Unfortunately, yes.”

“It’s the 13th of February today…”

“And I have to go back to Australia soon, I’m sorry. His family should be the last people to see his body.”

I nodded my head, I guess I am back to being a solo detective.

“Look, I have to get going now but you look after yourself okay?”

I obediently nodded my head and Mr Hellius gave me a hug.

“I know this might seem a bit... but… an old friend with no present is worse than a new friend with no history.”

I chuckled, “I know.”

I knew exactly what he was on about. I still didn’t forget what I saw when I was back in the apartment.

“You should get going; the press will be here soon.”

I puffed up my cheeks, this is too early to say goodbye… I stared up to the sky to stop tears from falling. I didn’t want him to leave, there were so many things that I wanted to ask, so many things I wanted to say…

“And Jenny,”

“Yeah?”

“Everything is going to be okay. This whole thing. Because of what happened tonight, artists will get better protection from the new laws and don’t worry; your friend isn’t going to be traumatised by this event for too long. Give it a year or so.”

“Okay.”

“Now go. You got your goodbye. Go before I start tearing up.”

I smiled and hesitantly turned around and walked towards the police car. I looked around for Kris but I couldn’t seem. I guess he must be still filling out the paper works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was waiting outside the car when the detective walked up to me and handed me the photos.

“Here you go.”

“Thank you Detective Bae.”

“No, thank you. You held us catch him, it’s the least we could do.”

I looked down at the photos and it was just what I when I was there. Nothing seemed new…

“It seems like you weren’t the first idols he was obsessed with. We found a whole separate room dedicated to the singer Fiona Xiu.”

I hid my hands behind my back as I rolled my fingers into a fist, scrunching up the photos. You really have the nerve, don’t you?

Un-fricking-believable.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Hey (again) , if ALPHA was to have a fanclub name, what would you call it? Leave a comment so I can officially give their fans a name! ... Please?... Yes, I copied and pasted it, I'm just so sure that some of you have never read my little messages.