Isn't This Comforting?

I Lied That!

Sorry I didn't post yesterday... I couldn't decide a fanclub name so I picked four fanclub names and made a poll for it, so please take a few seconds and vote please here

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

I walked out of the police station and saw Jenny hugging that man again. Something has got me thinking the whole time, how did he know where to find us? Is he one of Jenny’s hacker friends because he wasn’t following behind us or else he would have come in earlier?

Jenny turned around and she kept looking up.

I know that move, she’s trying not to cry… today must have been traumatic for her, even though she tried to brush it off…

The detective came running towards her and handed her something.

I wonder how Shin Ah is doing, I never knew she had a sasaeng that went this far. Why didn’t Jenny tell the company? Her job is the leader, why would she be hiding this?

She opened the car door and stepped inside. I should use this time to talk to her. I search through my bad and took out a pair of headphones. She’ll probably want to get this off her chest. I ran up to the car and knocked on the window.

She looked at me with a surprised look on her face. I smiled and held up the headphones. Jenny shook her head. Why is she shaking her head now? I don’t think any of us are in a position to keep secrets.

I opened the door and stepped inside and Jenny shuffled over to the other side of the car.

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why don’t you want to tell me?”

“Why are you trying to be nice to me? Aren’t you going to accuse me of being in cahoots with the sasaeng fan and setting this up so that I could look like a hero in front of the press?”

“Wow… you have a vivid imagination.”

Jenny sighed, “Look, I kind of don’t want to talk to anyone, even though they aren’t technically “listening” to me.”

I can’t force Jenny to spill her feelings out to me.

“Oh, I called Fiona and-”

“Of course you would…”

“What?”

Jenny shook her head and looked the other way, “I’m tired. The ALPHA members are probably waiting anxiously for me at home.”

She puffed up her cheeks and leaned her head on the window.

I heard what she said, what did she mean by that? Did she and Fiona get into a fight?

“Look, I am really sorry about what happened… I should have believed you and I was wrong and I…”

Isn’t she meant to interrupt me or something? Either tell me that it’s too late or that it’s okay? I put her through all this crap and she is still being nice to me. We usually have our little tug of war to see who is right…

“Just wondering, do you believe in magic?”

“Well, I do know how to do ‘magic tricks’.”

Jenny pushed me, “No, as in… real magic? Like psychics and witches and wizards?”

“Like Harry Potter?”

Jenny gave me an ‘are you kidding me’ look, “Forget I even asked but if you ever wanted to do something while you’re bored, and I’ll give you a book to read. It’s really interesting.”

A book? I don’t usually read fiction books but… okay… I guess there is no harm in reading it. It turns out Jenny wasn’t a liar and she does put everyone’s safety before her. It is strange that she treats everyone like this except for Fiona. Based on the things Fiona told me, Jenny seems like the opposite of the things I saw today.

“Jenny is always second guessing herself. She never knows what to do; I’m surprised she’s the leader.”

Jenny did an admirable job at being a leader; I have not come across any other leader that has done this for their members. Heck, I would have waited for the police to come.

“Jenny never did anything for me…”

Jenny is not the selfish type of person based on what I saw tonight…

I have really made a fool out of myself. I should have gotten to know Jenny myself. Now I feel like an idiot… And it makes me uncomfortable to see her completely okay with the fact that I was a jerk to her.

Without even thinking, I pulled Jenny in for a hug.

“I’m sorry for always thinking bad of you.”

I felt Jenny’s hand hover over my back for a while as if she was hesitating to hug me back. She pulled away from the hug and looked down at her hands, playing with her fingers, looking sadder than before.

What is this girl hiding? Girls aren’t usually secretive… Or was the hug just too soon? No. She has hugged guys before. Then why is she like this when I hugged her? Isn’t this meant to be comforting?

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~