Goodbye.

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Crap, it’s only 5am… I have to wait another hour or so to call Mr Hellius. Unless his magical powers tell him that I’m about to call and he’s already awake… Nah, there’s no way that could happen. Psychics don’t always get visions or divine things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was expecting a call but it never came. It has been five hours already. I don’t get why Mr Hellius hasn’t called. He always calls when he knows I’m about to call. Don’t get me wrong, I tried to call him myself but he didn’t pick up… maybe business is booming in the psychic industry.

“Unni,” Ji Hae poked me, “Your spot…”

“Sorry.”

I quickly moved into position and waited for my part in the song. Ji Hae and I are practising for our stage for the showcase. We’re doing Girl Generation’s “Tell Me Your Wish”. Singing and all… which I am extremely worried about, not really the singing type…

“DJ, turn it back on,” I said with a smile.

“Geuraeyo nan neol saranghae eonjena mido ggomdo yeoljungdo da jugo shippeo-,” we sung together.

Oh! Here’s the fun part! The leg kick!

“Nan geudae seowoneul ilyukjoogo shipeun (shipeun) hengoonae yeoshin…”

Why do I never get tired of this dance? Speaking of stages Shin Ah and Min Jung are singing Mary J. Blige’s “Be Without You”, Sammy and So Yeon will be doing a rock performance with Sammy playing the drums and So Yeon singing her heart out. It is going to be an awesome showcase!

Maybe not as memorable as “Ayo, waddup Krease” but it will definitely be memorable. Yepp.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

Mr Hellius was walking in the dark streets of the city when he reached a small store on the corner of a street. He hesitated for a while before reaching out to the door. The door opened and a lady stepped out from a room behind the counter.

“Oh what is a man doing at my store late at night? People might think of bad things about me,” the lady with a husky high pitched voice greeted Mr Hellius.

Mr Hellius let out a less than humorous laugh, “You do far worse than bad.”

“And you do far better than good. I guess opposites attract.”

Mr Hellius scoffed, “Not this kind of opposite.”

Without any warning, the door behind Mr Hellius slammed shut.

“I see you’ve gotten more powerful on your little trip to Brazil.”

The lady smirked, “There were many who were willing to give their soul up for a chance to work with the 2016 Olympics.”

“You don’t even spare teenagers…”

“She asked for it, sweet cheeks. I asked.”

“She is young, what you did was uncalled for!” Mr Hellius raised his voice, “Not only are you affecting her, you are affecting millions of people.”

“And you said black magic was not powerful…” the lady pouted.

“Not everyone will be so willing to give you their soul.”

“Whatever lets you sleep at night, sweet cheeks.”

“I am here to right some wrongs. It was because of me that a young girl’s life changed and it was because of my stupid act, she’s going to suffer from it. I will reverse your black magic, one dead beat witch at a time.”

The witch smirked as she pointed at Mr Hellius with her pale finger and slowly bent it towards her.

Mr Hellius grabbed his throat and started coughing, “You-”

“One of the souls I took it really into cartoons, there’s this one where there’s a kid named Ang and he’s an airbender.”

The old man collapsed to his knees, gasping for air, “So what?”

“So I’m an airbender,” she gritted her teeth as folded her finger in even more, “Taking out all the air in you. My magic will leave you- AHH!”

Mr Hellius stood up and put his hand on his throat as he took in several deeps breaths.

“Give an old man, a break. You’re already trying to kill me? I don’t have much time left anyways.”

The witch at this point was pinned to the wall, immobilised.

“It doesn’t matter, it’s not like I can give back her soul. As long as she is drawing out her own blood, I will always have magic.”

“Yes but you are a vessel to her magic. If you’re low on fuel, so is hers.”

Mr Hellius reached for a black string around the witch’s neck and pulled it out from underneath her shirt.

“NOOO! NO! DON’T YOU DARE! NOO!”

“I’m just going to take this to make sure you won’t go around on a full tank. Oh, and get one of your witches to rescue you. Though it’s a shame you haven’t mastered telepathy yet. It’s kind of one of the magic basics.”

“YOU-! GIVE IT BACK! GIVE IT BACK! COME BACK HERE!”

Mr Hellius limped over to the exit and opened the door despondently, “I am getting way too old for this magic stuff...”

He walked out of the store and closed the door behind him and sighed.

“Jenny, that’s all I can do… I should have just let everything take its time… Unfortunately that’s all I can do. I can’t intervene anymore. I’m taking this to the grave with me.”

Mr Hellius put his hand out and a taxi appeared straight away. He took out his phone before stepping into the car and leaving you a voicemail.

--------------Voicemail--------------

Hello Jenny, it’s Mr Hellius here. *laughs* Doesn’t take a psychic to know that. I heard about your debut, I divined a little bit about your career and I know that it’s going to be great, your computer skills are going to come in handy and you’re going to get a lot of love. *pauses* Which takes me to my next point, I also took a sneak peak at your music video and I did not understand a single word besides the few English words here and there but I can tell that it makes sense, oh, and just to get the truth out there, that talent is really yours. You were born with it so stop worrying, belt out those notes. Sing with your soul. It was a bit hard to reach me today wasn’t it? I’m sorry. I had to do something, what you say? Well I’m taking that to my grave. *laughs* That’s all I have to say. Goodbye Jenny.

------------End of voicemail-------------