I Want To Break Up

I Lied That!

 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

Today was a break from filming Mnet Mash Up and so I decided to go back home and just hang out on the rooftop by myself.

Yeah, I miss the ALPHA members but I think I just need some time to just figure out what I should do about Fiona and how to work out how to use the red pendant to get the liar’s charm to work again.

There has got to be a way for me to get… heck, I’m just going to say it as it is. How am I going to get rid of Fiona without setting the whole Kpop world into a complete downward spiral?

I leaned over the edge of the building and sighed when I heard someone coming up to the rooftop. I turned around to see Kris walking towards me; well… it looked more like strutting… kind of… Shoulders back, hands in his pockets and eyes glancing back and forth at me and the ground as he walked towards me.

I quickly spun back to look out at the streets.

“Why did you turn around for?” Kris chuckled.

“Well… I didn’t think that you were going to talk to me.”

Kris stood next to me and after a long minute of awkward silence, I decided to get the conversation rolling.

“I’m sorry about what I said to you two weeks ago.”

“Ah… it wasn’t your fault though. You were jetlagged. So… how is filming for that show going along?”

“It’s good, I’m glad fans are taking to it well.”

Kris cleared his throat, “So… do you actually sleep in… the same room as the twins?”

I nodded my head, “Yepp.”

“WHAT?!”

Umm… why is he getting so worked up about it?

Kris cleared his throat, “It’s getting hot nowadays so… don’t… don’t wear clothes that are… too thin.”

I looked over at Kris who was blinking non-stop and fidgeting with his fingers.

“Do you have some kind of radar that tells you whenever I’m here?” I asked.

Kris frowned, “No. It’s just a coincidence.”

I scoffed, “No seriously, why are you here?”

Kris took in a deep breath, “In the book that I gave you, it said something about magic. Is it true?”

I froze, does he really believe in magic? Should I tell him the truth? I should tell him. Just not about the whole Liar’s Charm part.

“It is.”

“So…” Kris dug into his pocket and pulled out a red pendant.

I grabbed Kris’ arm, “Where did you get that?”

“I asked Shin Ah if you had a red pendant and then she gave it to me.”

So Kris is playing detective now… he’s learning a few things.

I snatched the pendant from his hand, “You shouldn’t be taking it everywhere so recklessly if you believe that this whole magic thing is real.”

“I need you to help me break up with Fiona.”

Okay, today is just a day full of shock and surprise isn’t it? I couldn’t tell whether I was shocked or ecstatic that Kris wants to break up with Fiona. I thought she had a spell over him… wasn’t that why he fell for her?

“Don’t look so shocked. You knew what she was like. Why didn’t you warn me?”

“She changed the present. We used to be friends but that changed because of her. It seems like she only went after you. You might have been having these dreams or visions about me and just so you know, some or all of them are real.”

I’m telling half of the truth but I feel like I’m lying about everything… But I guess I kind of have an accomplice now. As soon as I figure out how to get the liar’s charm working again, I am going to live a life with no lies whatsoever. I have learnt my lesson.

“How long have you wanted to break up with her?”

“Three weeks?”

Ah… no wonder he was so desperate to talk when I got back to Korea… He wanted me to help him break up with Fiona.

Kris grabbed my hand with his hands, “Jenny, I need your help. I don’t want to break up with her and then have her hurt my family, you or EXO.”

Even though Kris wanted to break up with Fiona, I had a feeling that she would just use magic on him again and no joke, it hurts.

I pulled my hands away from Kris, “If you want to help, find out how a normal person can use the pendant. I think she might be using a spell call Liar’s Charm so do some research on that too.”

I brushed away the stray strands of my hair and started walking towards the door, “It’s so hot out here. I’m going to go inside.”

Without giving Kris a chance to reply, I dashed towards the stairs. Fiona… you better not play with my feelings.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

I stood in the same spot for about 10 minutes after Jenny left.  Today’s conversation was weird… I couldn’t decipher how she felt. She wasn’t exactly all “I told you so” when I told her that I now know Fiona wasn’t a good person.

Was I being too much of an idiot before that she no longer wants to talk to me? I can’t exactly blame Fiona for all the mean things I said to Jenny… those words did come from my mouth and right then and there, I did mean what I said.

But Jenny knows the situation, she can understand right? I mean, if what she said was true and that my dreams really did happen then our friendship was a really close one. So close that Fiona could have possibly been jealous about… Ah! So that’s the motive behind Fiona’s evil deeds.

Hm… so Jenny wants me to do some research on the… Liar’s Charm? What the heck is that? What kind of charms could a liar possibly have?

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~