I Will Go Down With This Ship!

I Lied That!

Hey! I need a guy who is going to be interested in Jenny. Like best friend turned BF material. Don't worry, this guy might/might not be Jenny's BF. We'll see. I need him to be in her "drama" that she's auditioning for. 

~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

The dance instructor clapped his hands, “Okay. Good. That’s it for now.”

I quickly collapsed to the floor and was panting heavily, “I hate… physical activity…”

“You actually improved from the last time you were in this dance room.”

I sat up and massaged my calves, “Yeah? But why do I feel like I’m going to be in so much pain tomorrow? My calves…”

The dance instructor laughed, “Doesn’t matter, your sweat will never betray you. Keep smiling. I’m going.”

“Oh, bye.”

I laid back down on the floor as the dance instructor left the practise room. My whole body hurts… I don’t remember lying about practising this much. Since when did I make up such a lie?

Suddenly the door opened and four girls walked into the room. I sat up and tilted my head to the side. Judging from the smile that they have, they know me… but from where? I really need a flashback right about now… funnily; the flashback came right on cue.

-------------Flashback--------------

I stepped into the dorm and looked around. The living room was quite small but it managed to pull of the cosy feeling. Each corner was taken up by something. One corner was filled with stuff toys, another was an electric guitar underneath several Rock posters, the third one had a mirror with lipstick marks on it, accompanied by several sticker photos and the last one, probably the neatest of them all,  had a  book shelf was overstocked with books piled on up on top of each other. I looked straight ahead down the corridor to the rooms and saw that one side of it was covered with paintings and sketches. Whoa…

“Hello. My name is Kang Shin Ah, what is yours?” A girl asked with a heavy Korean accent.

I smiled, “Anneonghaseyo, my name is Jenny Nguyen.”

“You don’t look Korean.”

I nodded my head, “Yeah, I’m Vietnamese.”

“Oh! We have another foreigner?” a second girl approached us, “Hi, I’m Samantha Leung, I’m from the States.”

“I’m from Australia.”

“That’s so cool! You’re like the first Australian and Vietnamese trainee here.”

You raised your eyebrow, “Thank you.”

“So how long have you two been training for you?”

“2 years,” Shin Ah replied.

“3 years for me.”

“Ahhh… so are there any other girls who share the dorm? I noticed there are five different personalities living here.”

“Whoa! Are you a psychic?”

I shook my head, “I just watch a lot of crime shows.”

“Um… other girls… Son Ji Hae… Kim Min Jung.” Shin Ah mumbled to herself.

---------------------

“So how old are you?” Samantha asked.

“I’m 14 this year,” I answered.

“So you’re the middle child along with Kang So Yeon, she’s 15 though. I’m 16 this year. Kang Shin Ah is the oldest, she’s 17. Kim Min Jung and Son Ji Hae are 13.”

----------------End of flashback-----------------

 “Jenny’s back!” Ji Hae shouted out.

“Unni!” I smiled as she gave me a hug.

It was weird because I don’t usually give hugs… and I usually don’t give them out either but I must have had a really good relationship with all of them because I feel like they’re family.

“Yah, you’re here permanently right?” Shin Ah gave me a bear hug.

“Neh unni, but I’m kind of waiting for my room to be clean,” I raised my eyebrow.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. Kids, kids, please move away,” Samantha pushed through the crowd and I jumped up to my feet and fist pumped her. I saw her AC/DC wristband and smiled. She must be the one who owned the guitar.

“Hey Sammy, still rocking that Metal music?”

“And you’re still a Supernatural fan. So how have you been? I heard it’s still school time in Australia.”

I nodded my head, “Yeah.”

Min Jung giggled, “Unni… we were watching you during dance practise and you were smiling the whole time.”

“I was?”

“Eung,” Ji Hae nodded her head cutely.

“I heard you got the easiest going manager,” Shin Ah pouted.

I laughed, “He does love his drama. Oh, which reminds me, why do we have individual managers?”

“Because we all did individual activities before we’re going to debut,” So Yeon answered.

Sammy put her around my neck, “Which reminds me… you are having an audition for that drama role so you must practise.”

“But!” Min Jung raised her index finger, “But, we must have a welcoming party for Jenny unni!”

I turned to Min Jung, “Does this party include dramas and food?”

Everyone smiled at me and nodded their head.

“We just bought Rooftop Prince on DVD.”

------------At your apartment--------------

“JEO HA!” Kwangsoo cried as he blew is nose into the tissue.

Shin Ah leaned on me, “Did he really have to be here?”

“He loves dramas; I couldn’t hi-”

Kwangsoo let out a big cry, “Andwae! Andwae! This is not the reality that I wanted!”

I face palmed myself, “Oppa, this is what? The second-”

“Fifth,” Kwangsoo wiped his tears.

I nodded my head slowly, “Fifth time. And yet you’re still crying.”

“I can’t help it. I ship GakHa! Is that what people call this pairing? I don’t care. I will go down with this ship!”

Lesson learnt today; 1) Kris has an extremely built upper body 2) Kris is super good looking 3) His low voice is so hot 4) I have awesome friends in Korea 5) I smile when I’m out of breath 6) My manager ships Lee Gak and Park Ha and 7) Never watch dramas with Kwangsoo oppa unless it’s that time of the month when I feel all emotional and stuff.

~~~~~End of your POV~~~~~