BETA!

I Lied That!

 

Thank you for all those who voted for the fanclub name =D Congratulations to all you BETAs, reading this fanfic! =)  Oh! JENNY HAS HACKED INTO THE COMMENT SECTION!!! (No more Fiona!) If you would like to, ASK ALPHA QUESTIONS below and they'll reply!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: The young cast of Psych were guests on Running Man.

On the 4th of March, Alpha’s Jenny, VIXX’s Ken and B.A.P’s Zelo were seen filming for Running Man. It is reported that the episode is titled: Family Hunting. 

The Running Man cast were split into two families, the Yoo’s and the Kim’s. The Running Man cast along with the guests were told that this week’s episode will be a family race between the two families.

However, the major twist was Jenny’s revenge on the Running Man family members. Working with Zelo and Ken, Jenny was able to successfully avenge her “father”, Choi Min Soo. Note: Choi Min Soo played her character’s father in their drama, “Psych”.

According to fans, Yoo Jae Suk and Kim Jong Kook became in-laws with Jenny and Ken being dubbed a couple by the Running Man members.

Don’t forget to watch this week’s episode of Running Man: Family Hunting!

Also, ALPHA has already begun their fanclub inauguration tour this weekend, starting off in Korea and then moving over to China, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Your POV~~~~~

I was panting so heavily from all the dancing but the fact that I could see ALPHA’s fans in the crowd, I couldn’t help but just smile. It’s so nice to see that we have so much support from fans not only in Korea but overseas as well… Our fans are the best.

“Your fanclub is now officially been called Beta. How does it feel to meet the Chinese Betas?” I listened to the translator through the ear piece. Man, I wished I had time to learn Mandarin…

I raised the mic up and because I could say anything, the fans squealed and it was the cutest thing ever because they seem like they were having so much fun.

I smiled, waiting for the screams to calm down, before having another attempt at answering.

“Um… rather than differentiating our fans based on their countries, we’d just like to haul them all into the one collective name, Beta. Language is not what unites us but it’s the music that we make and the choreography that we dance.”

The translations popped up on the screen and the fans screamed out again. Seeing our very own official colour was amazing. The sea of amethyst coloured balloons… the light sticks lit up the darkness of the concert hall and it was just… amazing.

Aww… man, they are the first group of people to make me want to tear up.

“Living with each other all day everyday means that you will knows about each other…”

We all nodded our heads and like a habit, we all turned to Sammy. What secret or strange habit of ours is she going to reveal about us now?

“… Why don’t we start off with the oldest member Kang Shin Ah-sshi? But before that, we must show you a video.”

We all spun around to look up at the big screen.

-------------Video------------

*Amber and Hyuna pop up on the screen*

“Hello! We are f(x)’s Amber-”

“And 4minute’s Hyuna!”

The two greeted fans.

“We have a secret to reveal to you…” Hyuna smirked.

-----------------------

Shin Ah covered half her face with her hands, trying to hide her embarrassment.

-----------------------

“That’s right. And Shin Ah’s secret is that she is the ultimate betting machine,” Amber revealed.

Hyuna nodded her head, “Shin Ah is always saying ‘Do you want to bet on that?’ whenever we are out.”

---------------------------

The video ended and Shin Ah was hiding her laughter behind Ji Hae.

“Shin Ah-sshi, do you care to explain?”

I clapped my hands together, amused that Shin Ah is getting embarrassed.

“The thing is…” Shin Ah laughed in embarrassment, “I only make bets when I know that I am 100% right about something. So when I want to make a point or to prove something…”

“You want to bet?”

The MC asked and the fans burst out laughing.

Shin Ah nodded her head, “I guess so…”

“Well move onto the next secret and the lucky member is… Ji Hae!”

I let out a sigh of relief. Oh, thank god it’s not me. Ji Hae stuck her tongue in a nervous manner.

---------------Video----------------

*Pre-debut video of Ji Hae at school*

“We are per-ro dan-seor!”

*Ji Hae starts dancing kkap-style with friends*

---------------------

Oh my gosh! I have never seen that video before! Maybe I should do more research on the members.

“Ji Hae-sshi, please explain what was happening in the video.”

Ji Hae was hugging Shin Ah in embarrassment before breaking away and looking at the fans.

“This was before I met Sammy and Jenny unni,” Ji Hae laughed awkwardly.

I put my head and laughed, it’s probably why she had such bad pronunciation. Oh man… this is so funny…

“… I remember in elementary school, my classmates and I had a dance crew and we were called KkapJiGa.”

I clapped my hands together as I laughed so much that my earpiece was about to fall out.

“Now, we’ll move onto our next member, Min Jung-sshi.”

Aye… Min Jung doesn’t have any embarrassing secrets. The most embarrassing one was the one we revealed during our debut showcase. Min Jung is a SNSD’s Seohyun 2.0.

“So we all know Min Jung-sshi as an angel but there are days when she likes to take a day off. Take a look at this.”

-----------Video-------------

*Min Jung looks into the camera in a really mischievous manner*

“Today… we will be waking up a classmate of ours who is always sleeping in class and never paying attention. As class president, will teach Sang Hoon to always be attentive at school.”

*Camera turns to show Sang Hoon who is sleeping with his head on a thick book*

Min Jung’s friends giggle as they gather around Sang Hoon holding metal lids in their hands.

“Hana… deul… set!”

*Min Jung pulled the book away from underneath Sang Hoon and her friends bang on the metallic lids. Sang Hoon jumps up from his seat and everyone in the class laughs*

“Sang Hoon ah, I hope you won’t sleep in class anymore,” Min Jung smiled sweetly at the camera.

--------------------

We all looked at Min Jung and she was so composed but her red ears would tell a different story. She was trying so hard to maintain composure, it’s so cute.

“Min Jung-sshi, this is a very different image that fans have gotten to see for the past 6 months.”

Min Jung smiled, “It’s because we have members like Sammy and Jenny unni… that I have to be more responsible.”

“What is that supposed to mean?” I pointed at Min Jung.

“Even though you were playing a prank, you were doing it because the student was sleeping in class.”

“I just hope that our fans will also stay awake in class and study hard. Fighting!”

The fans began screaming again.

“Okay, let’s move onto our next member, Sammy-sshi!”

“YEAH!” All the members stood up and cheered because we knew that based on the things they have today, that Sammy’s secret would be good.

Finally, we get payback!

“Why don’t we start playing the video…”

------------------Video--------------------

*Luna and So Hyun appear on screen*

“Anneonghaseyo!”

“We would like to congratulate ALPHA on their 6 month anniversary and also for having an official fanclub name, congratulations ALPHA and BETA!”

“Neh, and to celebrate this, we would like to share something with BETA.”

So Hyun nodded, “Don’t be fooled by Sammy’s hardcore personality. She is really a scaredy cat, she is scared of everything and anything.”

-----------------

“What?! No!”

I turned my turn and I saw a person dressed up in a cute bunny pyjama creep up behind Sammy. Luckily Sammy hasn’t seen that person yet.

The fans starting shouting so I quickly put my finger up to my lips to try and keep them quiet.

“AHH! KKAM JAKIYA!” Sammy almost fell off her seat if Min Jung didn’t catch her.

“Did you guys know about this?!” Sammy asked us.

~~~~~End your POV~~~~~

~~~~~Kris’ POV~~~~~

“Did you guys know about this?!”

What? Is that it? Why did the video just finish off there? What about Jenny’s secret?

“What is this?”

How could they not show Jenny’s secret? That’s not fair…

Far out… you can’t trust fan cams… What the…

Okay, I need to search up another video. Seriously, how can they just end it off right there?

Aww man…

~~~~~End of Kris’ POV~~~~~