chapter 8

What if we are not...

please listen to this song when reading the following lines http://youtu.be/70BFWZrM3Lk

 

Suchyoganayo. Uriye sarangeun gaseumapeun chuogin-gayo

Is it passing away? Is our love a heartbreaking memory?

 

Dorasoneyo. Geudaeye maeumeun nunmullodo jabeul su opnayo

You are turning back. Is even tear not enough to hold you back?

 

My love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo. Geudae deulgoitnayo

My Love~ I love you, I love you. Are you listening?

 

My love itjimarayo.  Jiujimarayo uriye sarangeul

My Love~ Please don’t forget. Please don’t erase our love

 

Naye nunmuri geudae boineyo.  Harureul geuriwohamnida

Are my tears visible to you? I long for you the whole day

 

Gaseumttollidon geudae ipmatchumdo ijeneun chuogi dwetnabwayo

Even the kiss that made my heart beat faster seems to be memory now

 

My love saranghaeyo saranghaeyo.  Geudae deulgoitnayo

My Love~ I love you, I love you. Are you listening?

 

My love itjimarayo. Jiujimarayo uriye sarangeul

My Love~ Please don’t forget. Please don’t erase our love

 

Meil nan geuriumsoge hanureul botineunde

Everyday I love in longing  I live by longing

 

Geudaeneun odiitnayo. Nega mianhaeyo mianhaeyo

But where are you? I’m so sorry, I’m sorry

 

Geudaereul itjimothaeso

Because I can’t forget you

 

My love dorawajwoyo

My Love~ Please come back

 

Ttonaji marayo nae gyoteso

Don’t leave my side

 

Jebal…

Please

 

*clap* *clap* *clap*  *clap*"Woa~ That's so amazing!!!" Fany drops her jaw because she is so amzed by Tae's voice.

 

"Since when have you been here?" Tae turns back.

 

"I just heard about haft of it. Can you sing it again?" Fany steps up "Please"

 

She has a very cute eyes smiles. Tae notices Fany charm

 

"So?"

 

"That's it for today"

 

 "Why? The song is nice though. It's you who composed it?"

 

Tae doesn't reply. She looks out to the scene. She likes the feel of freedom when standing on the top of the rooftop. It's refreshing. She closes her eyes to feel the sun warming on her face.

 

Fany climbs on the bench and stands next to Tae. She also closes her eyes to feel the sun.

 

Tae jumps down

 

"Where are you going?" Fany follows Tae "When will you sing that song again?"

 

Tae just keeps walking

 

"Do you practice that song every day? Why do you choose the rooftop to sing? Will you come back tomorrow?" Fany keeps waiting for the answers.

 

Her look is so innocent."Why do you have so many questions?" Tae presses on the elevator button.

 

"Because I want to know" Fany keeps following Tae in and out of the elevator. "What is the title of the song?"

 

Tae is about to say it but she holds it back. “Stop!”

 

“Why?”
 

“I’m going to change. Don’t tell me you will follow me inside?” Tae points at the lady cloakroom.

 

“I’m a lady too!”

 

“But you are not an employee”

 

“It doesn’t matter. Everybody knows me in this hotel”

 

Tae sighs. She just has to ignore Fany and start to change in front of the locker.

*OMO*Fany turns way immediately when Tae starts to ing. Her heart starts to race. Her cheeks are getting hotter “Well…eum…ok…see you tomorrow” Fany rushes out.

 

Tae looks after Fany and shakes her head. I’ve told you to not follow me. She smirks at the shy Fany.

 

Fany stands against the cloakroom door. *OMO*OMO*OMO* She is ventilating herself.

 

“Fany? What are you doing here?” Hyo asks.

 

“Well nothing at all” Fany hooks Hyo’s arm. “Come with me. I have something to ask?”

 

“What?”

 

“Are you doing anything special tonight?”

 

“Nothing in particular why?”

 

“Let have dinner together”

 

“Okay”

 

“That is what you want to ask?”

 

“No” Fany looks left and right to see if there is anybody listening “Umm…Kim Taeyeon”

 

Hyo listen carefully “Yes. What is the matter with Kim Taeyeon?”

 

“I want to know more about her”

 

Hyo closes up to Fany “Are you interested in her?”

 

“ANYO!”

 

Hyo raises one of her eyebrows up.

 

“But do you know the song that she is singing?”

 

“She sings lot of songs. Which one are you talking about?”

 

“I don’t know she doesn’t want to let me know the title. But I remember the refrain is something like My Love~ I love you, I love you. Are you listening?My Love~ Please don’t forget. Please don’t erase our love”

 

“It is I Love You!”

 

“Really? Awww cute”

 

“When did you hear it?”

 

“Just then I saw her on the rooftop”

 

“She must remember that person”

 

“Huh? Who?”

 

“How should I explain it to you? I don’t know if she loves the girl but the girl has feeling for her. That’s for sure”

 

“Tell me more about it? Please please please”

 

Hyo makes sure that nobody is around “Well ok but don’t recall the person in front of her ok because she will knows that I’m the one who tells this to you”

 

“OK promise”

 

“Okay. Few years ago, Tae’s best friend confessed to her. The girl has loved Tae since a long time but she only has courage to confess when they had to choose their college. Tae rejected the confession because she felt weird to be in love with her best friends. So she kept distance with the girl. They stop seeing each other. But two years later the girls died because of cancer”

 

“So why is it related to the song?”

 

“Tae and that girl are soul mate for music. They are both passionate about music. The girl is very talented. She composed lot of good songs. Everyone predicts that she would become a music icon but it was unfortunate for her. I Love You is the song she wrote for Tae before she died”

 

“AWwwww” Fany says with a sorrow eyes.

 

“Since the girl death, I think Tae realised that she had feeling for the girl too. She regretted that she didn’t have a chance to see her best friend for the last time. The only memory that she can carry now is that song. She promises to make that song famous. That’s why she moves to Seoul in order to start her singing career”