Chapter 71

What if we are not...

“Hello Mr. Johnson this is Yoona” Yoona talks on the phone. She called at Johnson office.

 

“What do you want? Talk to my assistant instead” Johnson says. He is very careful and never deals with Yoona directly. Most of the time he orders his assistant to contact Yoona. So if something happens Johnson would put the entire fault on his assistant.

 

“I poked to Jason but he said only you can decide for this time” Yoona rapidly says before Johnson hangs up.

 

Before talking further with Yoona, Johnson asks “Where are you now?”

 

“In my office” Yoona replies.

 

“Go outside and call me back from a public telephone cabinet” Johnson orders in case Yoona’s phone is recording. He hangs up before Yoona could say anything else.

 

About 10 minutes later, Johnson receives the call from Yoona. He picks up “Where are you?”

 

“In the public telephone cabinet like you wanted” Yoona answers.

 

“Put the phone outside so I can hear the noises of the street” Johnson wants to make sure that Yoona is really using a public telephone.

 

Yoona put the phone out of the cabinet for a few seconds before continuing with Johnson.

 

“I’m really not in my office.” Yoona says to reassure Johnson.

 

“Alright what do you want?” Johnson asks.

 

“Now that the contract between you and KW is signed and I changed everything accordingly to what you asked, can you destroy all the photos of my dad stealing money?”

 

“HAHAHAHAHAH!” Johnson laughs out loud. “OH man this is really.” He wipes his tears because he is laughing too hard. “Why do I have to do that for you? If I destroy the evidences may be you will turn back on me”

 

“But you said before, if I change the contract you will destroy the photos of my dad in exchange”

 

“Well I changed my mind. The photos of your dad are still useful”

 

“What if I give Jessica as an exchange? Will you destroy the photos?”

 

“It stinks. All out of sudden you mention about Jessica. Why do I have to believe you? Are you trying to play trick on me?”

 

“No I’m really serious”

 

“Why are you selling your friend?”

 

“We are not friends. Jessica is my enemy. I really hate her because she stole Yuri from me. Yuri and I have known each order for a long time. Yuri loved me before but because of Jessica, Yuri completely ignored me. Yuri supposed to be couple with me, not Jessica. I hate Jessica. I wish to make her disappear from this world.”

 

“OH HO! Love triangle? Interesting! Wait a minute if Jessica is your enemy why will she listen to you and come meet with me? This is suspicious.”

 

“Suspicious or not it’s up to you. I know Jessica is down lately and she is hanging in the bar every night to drink. I met up with her few days ago. I told her I want Yuri back and said that Yuri and I kissed recently. She is depressed but still not wants to let go of Yuri.  If you sleep with her, Yuri will be disgusted and come back to me.”

 

“Humph…I’m not sure if I should believe you. You said Yuri loves Jessica. Will she believes that Jessica cheats on her?”

 

“You can snap some photo of you and Jessica in the bed and sends to Yuri”

 

“HAHAHAHA. You are so bad Yoona! I really did a right choice when I choose you to change the contract.”

 

“If you are interested, you can find Jessica at the bar BofB on Myungdong street. She is there every night around 8p.m. I help you to get Jessica, if you succeed with her you need to destroy all the photo of my dad.”

 

Johnson smirks. “Alright thank you Yoona.” He says and hangs up. “I’ll never destroy the photo of your dad even if I succeed to get Jessica.” He mutters to himself.

 

Johnson sits down on the chair of his office and thinks about what Yoona just told him. He does not trust Yoona hungered percent but he thinks it doesn’t cost anything to check out the BofB. For the rest of the day, Johnson is checking his clock continuously. He remains at the office to work a little longer. He couldn’t make up his mind if he should go or not. At around 7:40p.m, he is getting impatient and quite the office in rush.  He drives up to Myungdong district and ran in the bar BofB. Like Yoona mentioned, Johnson sees Jessica sitting along asking the bartender to fill up her drink.

 

Johnson is about to step up but he stops. He sees Jessica throwing the glass of drink to the bartender’s face and walk out of the bar. Johnson guesses the bartender didn’t want to fill up because Jessica must be too drunk. He follows Jessica from behind to see where she is going.

 

Jessica is stepping from left to right, trying to keep her balance. She walks in a karaoke store to sing alone.

 

Johnson waits outside of the karaoke room. He is thinking about how he should enter to the room and approach Jessica and not make it too obvious.

 

At this time, Jessica stands up and goes the restroom.

 

Johnson wants to follow Jessica but he thinks it’s safer if he waits for Jessica to come back in the room and lock the door.  That way nobody could disturb him and he could also turn the karaoke volume to the max to cover the noise if Jessica would yell.

 

Johnson follows his plan and waits for Jessica in the karaoke room.

 

“Oops sorry I’m in wrong room” Jessica says in a drunken mood. She bows.

 

“No no no you are in the right room honey.” Johnson rapidly locks the door and pulls Jessica in.

 

Jessica fixes Johnson for a while “who are you?”

 

“Don’t you remember we have a meeting tonight? It’s about the contract for KW Hotel”

 

“The contract? Is not singed already?”

 

Johnson put Jessica down on the sofa

 

“No honey. Today is the first day we meet with each other. We supposed to meet at the hotel for the contract but I changed the location at the last minute and ask you guys to come her for some Karaoke. It’s more fun to talk here” Johnson acts like it was the day in Busan.

 

“Really? Where is Yuri and Yoona? And Mr. Park Myungsoo?” Jessica asks

 

“Myungsoo went home with his wife. Yuri and Yoona have a date so they couldn’t come”

 

“Yuri?” Jessica frowns.

 

Johnson smirks. She does feel hurt when I talk about Yuri and Yoona are dating. Yoona is not lying to me.  Johnson thinks.

 

“Hey do you want some more drink? Here cheer this up with me” Johnson pours more beer and forces Jessica to drink up nonstop.

 

Jessica pushes Johnson hand away because she cannot drink anymore. Johnson doesn’t listen; he continues to feed Jessica with beer.

 

Jessica moves head away making the beer falls over her chest.

 

Johnson bites his lips because it looks so seducing. He closers his face to Jessica.

 

Jessica pushes Johnson away but she is too weak.

 

Johnson puts Jessica laying down on the sofa.

 

Jessica fights back when Johnson moves his head down. “Don’t touch me” Jessica yells.

 

“Come on babe we will have fun together”

 

Jessica is trying to move but Johnson freezes her wrists against the sofa.

 

“Let go of me!! YURI AH!! HELP!!” Jessica yells.

 

“Yuri? She is not here. The last time I couldn’t have you because I was not fast enough. But today, Yuri is not here to help you honey. You will be mine tonight”

 

Johnson moves down to kiss on Jessica shoulder.

 

Jessica is trying to kick. She is crying and yelling Yuri’s name.

 

Suddenly Johnson hears somebody kicked the door making it bump to the wall. He turns around and before he could identify it was Yuri, he already receives two consecutive punches on the eyes. Yuri catches his collar and punches him on the cheek for a couple of time. He then receives a kick on his private part. He folds up because it’s hurting too much.

 

Sunny and Yoona are frozen because they have never seen hitting so hard. 

 

Yuri throws Johnson on the floor and immediately sits down to see Jessica.

 

Jessica hugs Yuri very tightly “Where were you? I yelled your name too many time but I could see you” She is crying on Yuri’s shoulder.

 

Yuri pats Jessica head to comfort. “I want to come out but Sunny held be back”